MoTech and Overland Performance LS Conversions - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 08-01-2018, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Thumbs up MoTech and Overland Performance LS Conversions

Good evening to all on this first day of August! It seems fitting that on this first day of the month we announce the beginning of our new venture to the Jeep JK community. As some of you know, we have been affiliated with the sales and installation of the MoTech LS JK conversions going on 8 years now. Today we are extremely proud to say that moving forward, Overland Performance will be handling the production and sales of all MoTech Gen IV LS JK kits. MoTech and I have reached an agreement that will allow Robbie and his crew to focus their time and energies on performing in-house installs, perfecting the Gen V install kits, and completing the new JL install kits. Both MoTech and Overland Performance feel this is a necessary change so MoTech can stay current with all the latest evolving technologies. As most of you know, MoTech was the originator of the LS JK conversion and continues to lead the way with innovations to the LS JK conversion market today. It is for these reasons that we have been associated with MoTech and are honored to be given this responsibility.

For those that are not familiar with Overland Performance, we have been personally involved in the LS JK world since 2010, when we met MoTech and went on to install a L9H 6.2L in our 2008 JKU. As the years have gone on, we have maintained a lower profile presence in the LS JK world, focusing mostly on the repair and reconstruction of high end builds, tuning, and with occasional kit and component sales. During this time, we have drawn on our engineering background and have tried to bring a level of detail to our customers that is surpassed by none. It is with great pleasure and pride that we have been able to utilize our background and were chosen to improve upon an already solid conversion package. Our goals for the new MoTech Gen IV install kits are:

1. To increase the quality of the install components and reduce installation obstacles.
  2. Have product on the shelf ready to ship when a customer is ready to order.
  3. Provide personal customer support and service that is second to none.

In the next coming months, we will be finishing the last few details of the design and production of the new Gen IV kits and be ready to bring them to the Jeep JK community. The Gen IV (meaning GM fourth generation LS engines) kit will cover most GM LS engines from roughly 2008–2015 and GM 6L80e transmissions from roughly 2008-2015 installed in a Jeep Wrangler JK ranging from 2007-2015. Please contact us prior to purchasing an engine and/or transmission to insure proper ECM/TCM configuration matches.

We are excited to be able to say that we have been looking at every aspect of the install kits and are very proud of the details of our new improvements that we will be offering. Here is a little preview of the changes that will be coming:

• Computer designed, and CNC milled billet poly PDC (Power Distribution Center) case
  • Computer designed, and CNC milled billet poly MoCan case
  • Computer designed, and laser cut PDC mounting options
  • Computer designed, laser cut, and CNC bent Engine Control Module mount
  • Computer designed, laser cut, and CNC bent MoTech EZ-Mount engine mounting brackets
  • Computer designed, laser cut, and CNC bent transmission mounting brackets
  • OE style mounting hardware for the engine and transmission mounting brackets
  • Computer designed, and laser cut transmission shift cable bracketry
  • Computer designed, and laser cut transfer case shift cable bracketry
  • Computer designed, laser cut, and CNC bent accelerator pedal mounting bracket
  • Computer designed, and CNC milled billet aluminum accessory drive bracketry
  • Computer designed, and laser cut cooling bottle bracket
  • 3 stage corrosion protection on all fabricated components
  • Newly redesigned MoTech 52mm double pass aluminum radiator
  • Newly designed MoTech AC condenser which compliments the new MoTech 52mm radiator

Some and/or all the afore mentioned items will be included in every kit, depending on the level that is chosen. We are planning on offering the new Gen IV kits in three levels:

LEVEL 1 – Basic Install Kit: This kit will include the minimum requirements needed to install a Gen IV LS into a 2007- 2014 Jeep Wrangler.

LEVEL 2 – Premium Install Kit: This kit will include the components of the Basic Install Kit plus the newly redesigned 52mm radiator, the newly designed AC condenser, the MoTech 241J transfer case adapter, a new GM E38 ECM, a new GM engine wiring harness, new GM engine and transmission mounts, and a new MoTech AC line adapter.

LEVEL 3 – Ultimate Install Kit: As the name implies, this kit will be the ultimate. The intention is to offer everything in “one box” that is required to perform the conversion. It will include all of the items in the Premium Install Kit plus everything that is required to complete the installation to Overland Performance’s spec.

In addition to the three levels of install kits, we will also be offering additional accessory parts such as:

• CNC mill prepped Camaro Fan upgrades with plug and play wiring harnesses
  • Pentastar Fan upgrades with plug and play wiring harnesses
  • Transmission cooler assemblies with included bracketry and hoses
  • Circuitry protection assemblies
  • Mandrel bent exhaust systems
  • And more to come!!

Pricing of the new kits and accessories will be available in the next few months.

I can’t say enough as to how proud we are to be able to offer this new LS JK engine conversion package to the Jeep Wrangler JK community!

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me, send us an email, or call us.

We love to talk Jeep and we especially love to talk LS Jeep!!

Have a great evening!

un lupus likes this.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE
MOTECH GEN IV LS Conversion Kit Manufacturing and Sales

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 08-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Rock God

John and Robbie , congratulations to you both .

You both have been good friends , moving forward over the last ten years I have seen two men and their families work their rear ends off , now a partial huge payoff , Soldier on Gentlemen .

I wish you both the best in this new chapter of opportunities , you won't need luck , you still have my wish that luck visits at all times .

It's Nice to See a Plan Come Together .
post #3 of 29 Old 08-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Rock God

Sounds great...
But as of now I’m going to run the 3.8 till it dies but want to put an LS in my 2005 LJ Rubicon. The PCM has died and I’ve tried 2 Chrysler remanufactured PCMs and they cancelled the 3rd order as well as 180 others. Any chance of a kit for the TJ/LJ ?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 Old 08-02-2018, 05:36 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Congrats Guys!

For those of you who've never dealt with or know John @Overland he's a great guy to deal with! I've never called him, texted or emailed him that he didn't get back to me within 30 minutes...….even on something he knows I should know and have asked him before The work he's done on my Jeep is nothing but top notch...…. and I'm picky as hell...yes even on a Jeep. He keeps you informed of what he's doing and how the progress is going, you always have that warm fuzzy feeling after you get off the phone with him.

Keep up the great work guys!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #5 of 29 Old 08-02-2018, 06:15 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by un lupus View Post
John and Robbie , congratulations to you both .

You both have been good friends , moving forward over the last ten years I have seen two men and their families work their rear ends off , now a partial huge payoff , Soldier on Gentlemen .

I wish you both the best in this new chapter of opportunities , you won't need luck , you still have my wish that luck visits at all times .

It's Nice to See a Plan Come Together .
Quite simply, thank you!

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #6 of 29 Old 08-02-2018, 06:20 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alaska-HWY JK View Post
Sounds great...
But as of now I’m going to run the 3.8 till it dies but want to put an LS in my 2005 LJ Rubicon. The PCM has died and I’ve tried 2 Chrysler remanufactured PCMs and they cancelled the 3rd order as well as 180 others. Any chance of a kit for the TJ/LJ ?
Thanks
Good morning! I'm sorry to hear about your TJ/LJ issues. As for now, we are concentrating our efforts on the JK/Gen IV conversions. I know Robbie has done a few in the past, but I believe they were "in house" builds only. Maybe at some point in the future we will look at a kit for the TJ/LJ, but for the time being I need to get this range under control.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #7 of 29 Old 08-02-2018, 06:21 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
Congrats Guys!

For those of you who've never dealt with or know John @Overland he's a great guy to deal with! I've never called him, texted or emailed him that he didn't get back to me within 30 minutes...….even on something he knows I should know and have asked him before The work he's done on my Jeep is nothing but top notch...…. and I'm picky as hell...yes even on a Jeep. He keeps you informed of what he's doing and how the progress is going, you always have that warm fuzzy feeling after you get off the phone with him.

Keep up the great work guys!!
Cod likes this.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #8 of 29 Old 08-02-2018, 07:36 AM
JKowners Vendor

John,

This is a long time coming and is worth the wait. Your attention to detail and drive for creating the best possible results will will take the LS swap into the next level.

You have always been their for my questions, listened to my rants and I value your friendship.

Cary
Cod likes this.

Dealer for: MoTech, Atlas, Dynatrac, Rock Krawler, ORO, Currie, Poison Spyder, Bilstein, Fox, SWAY-A-WAY, Ridid, Adams and Tom Woods DS's. And much more!

post #9 of 29 Old 08-03-2018, 05:40 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CT Performance, Inc View Post
John,

This is a long time coming and is worth the wait. Your attention to detail and drive for creating the best possible results will will take the LS swap into the next level.

You have always been their for my questions, listened to my rants and I value your friendship.

Cary
Thank you Cary! We feel the coming changes will move these conversions to a place that we have always wanted to be.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #10 of 29 Old 08-06-2018, 07:44 AM
JKO Addict!

About damn time...

post #11 of 29 Old 08-09-2018, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

We've been a little busy making new products and freshening up some of the older products. The attached pictures are the mills cranking out the new MoCan cases. We almost have 100 ready to go!
Attached Images

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #12 of 29 Old 08-09-2018, 05:57 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

The next pieces up in the mills will be the PDC cases. The first picture is our finalized prototype. The second picture is of mock up with one of our mounting brackets. The new PDC case and mounting brackets are compatible with master cylinder/brake booster upgrades and lighting control units. We are very excited about the new changes! Please let us know your thoughts!
Attached Images

un lupus likes this.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #13 of 29 Old 08-09-2018, 08:12 PM

All looks great so far. I've had my eye on the MoTech kit for my '07 for a few years now and was always impressed.

The only hitch in the plan besides the funds is the fact that I live in CA.... Will you or MoTech try and knock JeepSpeed off as the only "currently legal" swap in CA?
post #14 of 29 Old 08-13-2018, 08:43 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by vendish View Post
All looks great so far. I've had my eye on the MoTech kit for my '07 for a few years now and was always impressed.

The only hitch in the plan besides the funds is the fact that I live in CA.... Will you or MoTech try and knock JeepSpeed off as the only "currently legal" swap in CA?
Thank you for considering the MoTech kit! We are currently in the throws of obtaining EO certification, but it will be a while before we can sell a kit in CA that meets all of the requirements. Our hats are off to Todd and JSS for reaching the top before anyone else!

The goals that we have set forth are to increase the quality of the install components and reduce installation obstacles, have product on the shelf ready to ship when a customer is ready to order, and provide personal customer support and service that is second to none. If/when we obtain an EO we will not be attempting to "knock JeepSpeed off as the only "currently legal" swap in CA", but will be proud to join him as a successful company that has brought many great things to the Jeep JK community.

Please let us know if you are interested or need anymore information, we are happy to help. Have a great evening!

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #15 of 29 Old 08-15-2018, 11:07 AM

I'll patiently wait for that day!

I'm impressed that JSS was able to do it, and have been following them for years, but like many others have heard of some difficulties with the shop. Hopefully some friendly competition will be good for the market in general!

One of the things I like the most about Motech is their response to online forums and the frequency of their updates, so please keep that up! It's really interesting to follow along in the process as you try and get that EO. I know I can't be the only one waiting for a legal kit.
stevenjoh1972 likes this.
post #16 of 29 Old 08-16-2018, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Good evening to all! I wanted to give everyone a quick update on some of the progress that was made this week. The two brackets pictured are the new PDC mount and the PDC/Accessory Control mount. They will both receive our 3 stage powder coat system and perform very well for many years to come. The black MoTech box is the new MoCan case. Please take a look and let us know your thoughts. Thanks for visiting!
Attached Images

Cod likes this.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #17 of 29 Old 09-10-2018, 06:38 AM
JKO Addict!

John any updates?

post #18 of 29 Old 09-10-2018, 08:45 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Good evening to all! Big changes have been happening across the board everyday, and I feel like Santa Claus and the Elves getting ready for the big show! We're very close to having everything wrapped up and I'm almost ready to post more pictures, but I need to finish up a few little loose ends before I post them. In addition to getting production up and running for the Gen IV LS JK, we have also been working on this:

BIG NEWS

MOTECH and OVERLAND PERFORMANCE are going to SEMA!
BOOTH #53430

We are very happy and excited to be able to attend this year and look forward to seeing as many people as we can. If you are there, please come by and say hi!

As far as the LS JK Conversion Kits go, I can offer the lists below indicating the items we will be offering in the STAGE 1 - LS JK Basic Truck Engine Conversion Kit, the STAGE 2 - LS JK Premium Truck Engine Conversion Kit, and some of the additional items we will be offering. The STAGE 3 - LS JK Ultimate Truck Engine Conversion Kit and the STAGE 1, 2, and 3 - LS JK LS3 Engine Conversion Kits will be sorted in the next few days along with the pricing for each. I will post those as well, as they are available.

STAGE 1 - LS JK BASIC TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT

MoTech laser cut CNC bent driver and passenger side EZ-Mount engine mounts with powder coat
Motech EZ-Mount GM factory top and bottom mounting nuts
MoTech EZ-Mount Jeep factory mounting bolts and nuts
MoTech billet aluminum accessory drive mounts
MoTech new one piece rear AC bracket
GM factory and MoTech accessory drive installation hardware
Dayco idler pulleys
MoTech new billet aluminum AC line adapter
MoTech intake tube assembly with Delco MAF sensor and filter
MoTech stainless steel coolant bottle with mount and GM factory hardware
MoTech laser cut and CNC upper and lower transmission mounts with powder coat
MoTech billet aluminum cross member bushings
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent transmission and transfer case shift cable mounts with powder coat
GM factory corrected transmission shift lever
GM factory shift cable assembly hardware
GM factory truck prepped wiring harness
GM factory E38 engine controller with GM stock programming
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent engine controller mount with powder coat and mounting hardware
MoTech Jeep ECM programming
MoTech power distribution center
MoTech billet poly power distribution case
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent power distribution center mount with powder coat and mounting hardware
MoTech Jeep C100 harness
MoTech chassis harness
MoTech MoCan interior wiring harness
MoTech MoCan GM/Jeep electronic interface
MoTech MoCan billet poly case with mounting bracket
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent accelerator pedal mount with powder coat
MoTech fuel line with connectors
MoTech EVAP line with connectors
AC Delco Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor
AC Delco EVAP Vent Solenoid

STAGE 2 - LS JK PREMIUM TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT

MoTech laser cut CNC bent driver and passenger side EZ-Mount engine mounts with powder coat
GM factory engine mount to block bolts
Dayco idler pulleys
Dayco belt tensioner
Goodyear/Continental main accessory drive belt
Goodyear/Continental AC stretch drive belt
AC stretch belt installation tool
MoTech new dual pass 52mm radiator with Stant radiator cap
MoTech new AC condenser
MoTech new AC drier
GM factory transmission mount
GM factory transmission mount hardware
Advanced Adapters transfer case adapter with input shaft gear
Transfer case splitter bolts
Loctite 515 transfer case sealant
Transfer case input shaft seal
Transfer case front output shaft seal
Transfer case rear output shaft seal
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent transmission and transfer case shift cable mounts with powder coat
GM factory corrected transmission shift lever
GM factory nut for truck harness mounting yoke
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent engine controller mount with powder coat and mounting hardware
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent power distribution center mount with powder coat and mounting hardware
MoTech Jeep C100 harness
MoTech chassis harness
GM factory accelerator pedal
GM factory accelerator pedal mount hardware
MoTech Fuel and EVAP line heat sleeve protector

ADDITIONAL CONVERSION ITEMS

GM factory new crate engines
GM factory remanufactured transmissions
GM factory new engine components
MoTech GM factory Camaro SS cooling fan with electrical harness
Overland Performance electrical accessory fuse mount
Overland Performance transmission cooler kit
Overland Performance EVAP canister relocation kit
Jeep factory new AC compressor
Jeep factory new alternator
Jeep factory new power steering pump
Howe hydro-assist steering kits

Thanks for checking this out! Have a great evening!!

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #19 of 29 Old 09-11-2018, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Good evening to all again! I want to take a quick moment and post the items that we will offer in our Stage 3 - LS JK Ultimate Truck Engine Kit. Please take a look at the list below and know that this kit has been designed for the installer who wants a comprehensive kit and not a daily trip to the parts store. Please let us know what you think!

STAGE 3 - LS JK ULTIMATE TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT

Dayco idler pulleys
Dayco belt tensioner
GM factory exhaust manifolds with heat shields and mounting hardware
GM factory exhaust manifold gaskets
GM factory exhaust flange gaskets
Gates upper radiator hose with constant tension band clamps
Gates lower radiator hose with constant tension band clamps
Gates pre-formed heater hoses with constant tension band clamps
Gates coolant steam hose with constant tension band clamps
MoTech new AC condenser
MoTech new AC drier
GM factory Camaro SS cooling fan with electrical harness
Gates coolant bottle hose with constant tension band clamps
GM factory transmission cooler lines with mounting hardware
B&M transmission cooler
MoTech transmission cooler bracket with mounting hardware
Transmission cooler flex line hoses and fittings
MoTech Jeep C100 harness
MoTech chassis harness
GM factory accelerator pedal
MoTech EVAP cannister relocation kit

I will have pricing sorted on the Stage 1, 2, and 3 Truck Engine Conversion Kits this week. The Stage 1, 2, and 3 LS3 Engine Conversion Kit item lists and pricing will follow right after. Thanks for looking and have a great evening!

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #20 of 29 Old 09-18-2018, 08:20 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Good evening to all! We have completed the pricing for the LS JK GEN IV Truck Engine Conversion Kits and are proud to present them tonight. Please see the lists below starting with the STAGE 1 - LS JK GEN IV BASIC TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT. From there, the STAGE 2 - LS JK GEN IV PREMIUM TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT builds on the items included in the STAGE 1, adding items that most customers will need in their conversion. The STAGE 3 - LS JK GEN IV ULTIMATE TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT rounds out the offerings with all of the items of the STAGE 1 and STAGE 2 kits, plus a long list of additional items. We are very excited about the STAGE 3 kits! We feel they are the most inclusive LS JK GEN IV conversion kit offered in the marketplace!

MOTECH LS JK GEN IV TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KITS

STAGE 1 - LS JK GEN IV BASIC TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT
$6,795.00 plus shipping

MoTech laser cut CNC bent driver and passenger side EZ-Mount engine mounts with powder coat Motech EZ-Mount GM factory top and bottom mounting nuts
Dayco idler pulleys
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent transmission and transfer case shift cable mounts with powder coat GM factory corrected transmission shift lever
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent engine controller mount with powder coat and mounting hardware MoTech Jeep ECM programming
MoTech laser cut and CNC bent power distribution center mount with powder coat and mounting hardware MoTech Jeep C100 harness
MoTech chassis harness
AC Delco Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor with connector lines and clamps

STAGE 2 - JK LS GEN IV PREMIUM TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT
$7,895.00 plus shipping

Stage 1 - LS JK GEN IV Basic Truck Engine Conversion Kit
Plus:
MoTech new AC condenser
MoTech new AC drier
Dayco belt tensioner

STAGE 3 - JK LS GEN IV ULTIMATE TRUCK ENGINE CONVERSION KIT
$11,495.00 plus shipping

Stage 1 - LS JK GEN IV Basic Truck Engine Conversion Kit
Stage 2 - LS JK GEN IV Premium Truck Engine Conversion Kit
Plus:
GM factory exhaust manifolds with heat shields and mounting hardware
GM factory exhaust manifold gaskets
GM factory exhaust flange gaskets
GM factory Upstream and Downstream Oxygen Sensors
Gates hose for Intake PCV line with constant tension band clamps
Gates upper radiator hose with constant tension band clamps
Gates lower radiator hose with constant tension band clamps
Gates pre-formed heater hoses with constant tension band clamps
Gates coolant steam hose with constant tension band clamps
GM factory Camaro SS cooling fan with electrical harness
GM factory starter
GM factory starter bolts
GM factory starter heat shield and mouting bolts
GM starter heat shield mounting bolts
GM brake booster nipple
Gates coolant bottle hose with constant tension band clamps
GM factory transmission vent tube assembly
GM factory transmission vent tube mounting bracket and hardware
GM factory transmission cooler lines
GM factory transmission cooler line mounting brackets and hardware
GM factory transmission torque converter cover plates and hardware
Gm factory transmission indicator, tube, and seal
GM factory 6L80e transmission heat shield and hardware
Transmission Torque Converter Bolts
GM factory transmission cooler lines with mounting hardware
B&M transmission cooler
Overland Performance transmission cooler bracket with mounting hardware
Transmission cooler flex line hoses and fittings

In addition to the above items we will be offering the following items as individual add ons:

GM factory new crate engines
GM factory remanufactured transmissions
GM factory new engine components
MoTech GM factory Camaro SS cooling fan with electrical harness
Overland Performance electrical accessory fuse mount
Overland Performance transmission cooler kit
Jeep factory new AC compressor
Jeep factory new alternator
Jeep factory new power steering pump
Howe hydro-assist steering kits

If you have any questions want to discuss any of our kits, please feel free to email us or call. Have great evening and thanks for looking!

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #21 of 29 Old 09-21-2018, 05:45 PM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Let's Get This Party Started Discount!

Good evening to everyone!

We wanted to post a quick note and let the forum know that the interest in our new kits has been amazing! Thank you to everyone that has reached out. We will be shipping very soon and are looking forward to putting this wonderful new product in your hands. In the spirit of a great Friday night after a long week, the boss and I have decided to offer a $250 discount to the first 20 forum members that purchase a kit. Please let us know if you are interested!

Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for looking!!
ALASHA and cody48 like this.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #22 of 29 Old 10-19-2018, 06:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Bumping this just to keep you on your toes John

post #23 of 29 Old 12-02-2018, 07:06 AM

Will your Mocan case work with the older crappy 3d printed units? Mine is completely falling apart and I am sick of taping it together. Your case looks great. Thats the way Motech should have been doing them from day one. Its always bothered me how pathetic the case is and what a great kit overall Motech has. The case does not represent the overall quality of the rest of the kit, until now.

2008 JKUR L99/6L80, 37's
post #24 of 29 Old 12-02-2018, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Stevens View Post
Will your Mocan case work with the older crappy 3d printed units? Mine is completely falling apart and I am sick of taping it together. Your case looks great. Thats the way Motech should have been doing them from day one. Its always bothered me how pathetic the case is and what a great kit overall Motech has. The case does not represent the overall quality of the rest of the kit, until now.
Good afternoon Tim. Our new cases will replace the 3d printed ones and our PDC case/ mount will replace the sheet metal units. Feel free to give me a call.

OVERLAND PERFORMANCE

post #25 of 29 Old 12-18-2018, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnPShoe View Post
Thank you for considering the MoTech kit! We are currently in the throws of obtaining EO certification, but it will be a while before we can sell a kit in CA that meets all of the requirements. Our hats are off to Todd and JSS for reaching the top before anyone else!

The goals that we have set forth are to increase the quality of the install components and reduce installation obstacles, have product on the shelf ready to ship when a customer is ready to order, and provide personal customer support and service that is second to none. If/when we obtain an EO we will not be attempting to "knock JeepSpeed off as the only "currently legal" swap in CA", but will be proud to join him as a successful company that has brought many great things to the Jeep JK community.

Please let us know if you are interested or need anymore information, we are happy to help. Have a great evening!
Any update on the EO? Thought I'd check in as it's been a few months (which is admittedly nothing in terms of government bureaucracy.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode