First time poster, apologies if this has been addressed in other threads. If so, please point me there.
I have a 2012 JKU Sport, simple mods (only electric mod is an AEV procal to adjust for the 35 in tires).
I just replaced my heating core (4th one in 7 years!), radiator, upper and lower hose. This meant taking out the entire dash and dash frame. I put everything back and reconnected all of the wire harnesses that have a home. The alternator is putting out just over 14v.
Here are the issues:
1. Dome light does not work
2. Rear lights do not go on (headlights and fog lights work fine)
3. Rear blinkers do not work (front blinkers work fine)
4. Rear Hazards do not work (front works fine)
5. Brake lights, including the 3rd light, do not work
6. Reverse lights do not work
7. Rear wiper/window sprayer does not work
Has anyone had an issue like this before? Any ideas on what the cause is and how to fix it?
All of the connectors are in place and no wires look damaged (from what I can see).