about three months ago I was out for a ride in the city when all the sudden my radiator blew up (it really did). towed the jeep home changed the rad, fan and thermostat as well. about two weeks ago I went to a junk yard (not for my jeep) and my brother stayed in the car while I was looking for parts when I got back in the car i noticed it was overheated. the fan wont work now, hot wired it and it spins. I changed the temp sensor and relay and nothing. after looking around for a while i noticed that the fan was not getting any ground at all so i grounded it directly from the battery and it spun right away. any ideas what might be? my mechanic is telling me it might be the fuse box.