Returned superchips flashpak and opted for Diablo Predator - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 Old 05-06-2010, 01:07 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Rubicon OIF 09
Talking Returned superchips flashpak and opted for Diablo Predator

I was doing my research and kept coming across how many people went with Diablo as opposed to the Superchips tuner. I finally caved. I got the Diablo for about $40 less too. So far win win. I will keep you updated as to performance and usability as time goes on.

2014 Unlimited Rubicon X in Bright White!
3.5 Rock Krawler X factor lift, Truck Light headlights, a couple Rigged Industries light bars and Nitto Mud Grapples 37x13.50R17 on KMC Rockstar II's, Uniden Bearcat CB, RIPP Supercharger, Smitty BUilt 10k wireless winch with synthetic line, LUX Rock Lites, Rancho 9000 shocks, Crawler Concepts front bumper sprayed with Line-X, Grab Bars on the interior, with all Kicker Speakers including the kicker hide away sub in addition to the factory sub

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 05-06-2010, 04:52 AM
Rock God

Garage

Did you notice any difference between the two?

07 JK 2/DR Sahara, 35" Wrangler kevlar, 10k Winch, Garvin Roof Rack, 3" Black Diamond, CatBack Exhaust, RR Gen-1 Snorkel, too much more to list

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Welcome to JKOWNERS- Home of boobs, guns, meat, and Jeeps.
post #3 of 7 Old 05-06-2010, 07:17 AM
JKO Addict!

I thought diablo had a $400-$450 price tag on it or something? No?

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 Old 05-06-2010, 07:37 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick View Post
$619.99 on their website. Typically listed for $599.
$315 difference

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.
post #5 of 7 Old 05-06-2010, 07:47 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Yeah tell us all about it, you already have it now?
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick View Post
$619.99 on their website. Typically listed for $599.
See OP description, PREDATOR lists for $375

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #6 of 7 Old 05-06-2010, 08:30 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold knight View Post
Yeah tell us all about it, you already have it now?

See OP description, PREDATOR lists for $375
Sorry. Recently I've been considering the Trinity.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them." John Wayne - The Shootist

post #7 of 7 Old 05-07-2010, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Garage
Send a message via AIM to Rubicon OIF 09

I'm waiting on the Diablo and won't have any feedback until june when I return from Iraq again. I google the diablo and then made some phone calls for price match to vendors on here and someone said they would do $320.00. But most sites are listing $369.99. When I called quadratec the donkey argued with me saying they dont even sell it. http://www.quadratec.com/products/77617_5101.htm Well they again lost even more money. But they def price match and I dont mind throwing them under the bus! This is what I googled (jk diablo predator $299) Me personally, I paid the extra money and went with a vendor on here based on strict personality and patients with me calling from a shitty phone in iraq and paid the extra 20.

2014 Unlimited Rubicon X in Bright White!
3.5 Rock Krawler X factor lift, Truck Light headlights, a couple Rigged Industries light bars and Nitto Mud Grapples 37x13.50R17 on KMC Rockstar II's, Uniden Bearcat CB, RIPP Supercharger, Smitty BUilt 10k wireless winch with synthetic line, LUX Rock Lites, Rancho 9000 shocks, Crawler Concepts front bumper sprayed with Line-X, Grab Bars on the interior, with all Kicker Speakers including the kicker hide away sub in addition to the factory sub

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode