Anyone have Raxiom led lights? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 08-20-2015, 08:47 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Anyone have Raxiom led lights?

Does anyone have Raxiom led lights sold by extremeterrain.com? Any opinions on them?

Wrangler Mountain Edition

Rock Krawler Synergy JKS LoD Goodyear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 08-27-2015, 04:23 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20JK10 View Post
Does anyone have Raxiom led lights sold by extremeterrain.com? Any opinions on them?
I do...

I don't know a whole lot about off-road lights and have very little experience with lights, but I like mine. They are easy to install and they are way brighter than I expected.

http://www.jeepmomma.com/2015/03/ins...lights-on.html

http://www.jeepmomma.com/2015/03/par...lights-in.html

Tammy
post #3 of 4 Old 09-16-2015, 08:17 PM
Wheeler

re: Raxiom LED lights

I have the 20" LED light bar Extreme Terrain sells, mounted on my front grille of my Jeep. It's definitely bright and so far, hasn't gotten any water inside it either (supposedly a problem with some of these light bars, if you don't open them and reseal with silicone caulking all the way around the seams).

I can't really say anything bad about the product, BUT, when mine arrived, it came in a generic brown cardboard box that looked just like what the generic Asian-made LED light bars arrived in that people were buying on Amazon or eBay for as little as $99-129 or so each.

My guess is, the Raxiom ones are just re-branded generics that you pay 2-3x more for because they pre-select the best ones out of lots they receive, and they add the lifetime warranty. (With that much price markup, they can afford to exchange one that dies and still come out ahead.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 12-09-2015, 03:56 PM

I bought the Raxion 7in headlights. They look great and make a lot of light. They come with an anti-flicker adapter, however, that didn't stop the high beams from flickering. The low beams worked fine after re-aiming the headlights down a little. Also, I get a loud buzzing from the anti-flicker module. I have sent them back to XT for a replacement set. Hopefully I just got a dud set and the next ones will be better, but I did have to uninstall the old ones and send them in first before XT would send replacements, which is a little frustrating.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode