hi all - a question on mounting this sub - I have it under the driver's seat, and presently have it screwed through the carpet into the pan. It is rattling somewhat, and I am not happy with it. for those of you who have also mounted it, a couple of questions:
1. Did you mount it to the seat, or to the body?
2. If you mounted it to the seat, did you use a bracket similar to this one on ebay? http://ebay.to/1yUi8ts
3. if you mounted it to the pan, did you go above or below the carpet?
4. If you went below the carpet, did you use sound mat?
5. If on the pan, how did you handle the pan not being flat, so the sub does not want to sit right? (did you use spacers, etc?)
Thank you in advance for any help / advice - I appreciate it!