cruise control parts - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 Old 02-15-2010, 03:45 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

cruise control parts

my 08 X did not come with cruise control and after putting a lot of highay miles on it I want to add it. I know there is a kit available from a bunch of vendors however I know I can get the switch and column covers from mopardiscountparts.com pretty cheap. I am however having a hard time finding the wiring for the speed control unit. Q-tec shows the whole kit and only lists the three components so I think I can source the parts cheaper then I can buy the kit. Anyone have any ideas what to search for Im hittin a wall on the site. if any parts guys know the part number for that wire harness that would awesome. here is a link to the q-tec kit showing the wiring.

http://www.quadratec.com/products/97110_01.htm

2008 Detonator 2Dr. 6 Sp.
Olympic double tube sliders I Rugged Ridge front XHD I Smittybilt XRC 8 I Ef's pod I Chopped flares I Rock krawler 2.5" stock mod with Bilstein 5100s I 35" Dick Cepek Crushers

Jersey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 02-19-2010, 11:04 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

anyone... come on dont tell me I stumped the mighty JKO community

2008 Detonator 2Dr. 6 Sp.
Olympic double tube sliders I Rugged Ridge front XHD I Smittybilt XRC 8 I Ef's pod I Chopped flares I Rock krawler 2.5" stock mod with Bilstein 5100s I 35" Dick Cepek Crushers

Jersey

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Crew
post #3 of 4 Old 02-20-2010, 01:01 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

If no one else replies with a definite, contact Prozak, JDemonto or 72Virginians on here. One of them will know for sure and may even be able to sell you the kit.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 Old 03-12-2011, 08:59 PM
Wheeler

http://www.jk-forum.com/showthread.p...Cruise-Control
good directions and part numbers broke down.

Last edited by volcycle; 03-12-2011 at 09:27 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode