Opinions on FCK Light Bars - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 12-11-2014, 06:02 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Opinions on FCK Light Bars

I have been talking to FCK Light bars about there different LED light bars and I want to get a few bars from them. has anyone bought anything from them and whats your experiances with them.

US NAVY Vet 2006-2011
2013 Jeep JK Unlimited Sahara Crush
1958 Jeep FC 150 Rust
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 05-04-2015, 01:36 AM

Thumbs up FCKlightBars

Yes I've heard about them, matter in fact me and my buddies run there lights on our JKU's . thus far i have nothing but good things been on my jeep for about three years and still shine as bright as they did since the first day. Its been really nice knowing they have a lifetime warranty as well. I talked to Dan he's the owner real stand up guy and was able to answer all my questions and get me great deal. Thumbs up from me!
post #3 of 19 Old 05-30-2015, 08:02 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny View Post
I have been talking to FCK Light bars about there different LED light bars and I want to get a few bars from them. has anyone bought anything from them and whats your experiances with them.
I wanna bump this up. I'm also wondering if anyone has any experience with these lights.

its all about the crawl ratio.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 05-31-2015, 03:16 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Nobody has an opinion on these lights. I find that very hard to believe on this forum, 800 people have looked at this thread but 0 opinions. Fuckin crazy man !

post #5 of 19 Old 05-31-2015, 03:27 PM
Wheeler

Never heard of them.
post #6 of 19 Old 06-01-2015, 04:40 PM

Fcklightbars ROCK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by petef550 View Post
Nobody has an opinion on these lights. I find that very hard to believe on this forum, 800 people have looked at this thread but 0 opinions. Fuckin crazy man !
These lights are awesome! check my intagram (gforce1119) for pics. They are made to order so you have to be patient, but the quality cannot be beat. Let me know if you have any other questions.
post #7 of 19 Old 06-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Wheeler

I ordered a 40" and 50" from them and it was a horrible experience. They took forever to ship, they tried to over charge me via PayPal invoice twice. They are impossible to get a hold of. They didn't send a harness with either of my light bars even though I specifically asked for one. The 50 inch came with no hardware or basic mounting brackets. Over all the quality of the lights is good, but no better than cheap Amazon or eBay lights. The light output Is average or above average. They are very durable and water resistant, I will give them that as a pro.

I wouldn't order from them again, but am happy with my final product.
post #8 of 19 Old 06-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Wheeler

Their 50 Inch on my canyon
Attached Images

post #9 of 19 Old 06-01-2015, 08:57 PM

I have the JKU Package they have listed online. I upgraded all of the optics to 4D optics for a small fee. Waited about a week for it to get to me but woah! I love these lights! They're so bright and this strobe kit is amazing. I would defiantly recommend them for they're price and lifetime warranty. Ask for Craig I believe he is the owner or manager. He's the man to go through. Just ordered my LED bulb conversion too. ??
post #10 of 19 Old 06-01-2015, 09:27 PM
Wheeler

hmm, glowing reviews from 2 1-post wonders who signed up today. (cough, cough, bullshit)

1 review from a customer who says they're borderline unhelpful and unavailable for questions and follow ups although the lights are of decent but average quality.

Doesn't sound too good to me.
post #11 of 19 Old 06-01-2015, 09:57 PM

Ok follow me on IG the @vinnyjku88
post #12 of 19 Old 06-01-2015, 10:16 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by conejo View Post
hmm, glowing reviews from 2 1-post wonders who signed up today. (cough, cough, bullshit)

1 review from a customer who says they're borderline unhelpful and unavailable for questions and follow ups although the lights are of decent but average quality.

Doesn't sound too good to me.
It was really the lack of support from them that made me turn against them. I like the light, don't get me wrong, but for the price and quality, I would rather order from Amazon or eBay. I read a lot of mixed reviews on them as well before I ordered, but decided to go ahead with it anyways. I don't regret getting the light, I regret giving them my money over someone else. If you want any details or close ups on the 50 Inch I have it off my truck right now to have the windshield replaced.
post #13 of 19 Old 06-02-2015, 02:58 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

So I know nothing about LED lights, but I do know that I would NEVER pay the outrageous prices that rigid wants. I'm only looking for a couple lights to replace some old worn out hella 500's on my winch plate. What peeked my interest was that FCK claims to be made to order in the U.S. We are getting some good feed back here, so let's keep it coming. Anybody else got any info ?

post #14 of 19 Old 06-02-2015, 10:11 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gforce1119 View Post
These lights are awesome! check my intagram (gforce1119) for pics. They are made to order so you have to be patient, but the quality cannot be beat. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Wrong, Baja Designs beats it every day of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #15 of 19 Old 06-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Let's bump this shit up !

post #16 of 19 Old 06-16-2015, 05:54 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

So on June 6 i send FCK an email inquiring about there wiring harness. I got an email back within an hour. And in the email I'm givin a cell phone number to text, so after about 20 texts back and forth a deal is struck and I'm told the pods I want are in stock and they will ship out this afternoon. I set up an account so I can track my order. So 10 days later my account still says " status unfulfilled " I have sent two emails with no response and 2 texts with no response. These guys might have great lights for great prices but there customer service is a fucking joke. Don't tell me it's in stock and will ship tomorrow if you can't keep that promise. And for fucks sake just call me back !

post #17 of 19 Old 11-29-2015, 10:48 PM
Wheeler

So I was researching some companies online to get some led light bars sent to me for testing. Some questions I had was pricing and if I could get them stamped and branded with my own personal name in it. Well guess what I got contacted by a company who sent me a sample photo of some they had done a look what they sent me

How about that and the price was $7.70 a pc. To get 4 shipped it was all together $58.
post #18 of 19 Old 11-30-2015, 05:14 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Purefection View Post
I ordered a 40" and 50" from them and it was a horrible experience. They took forever to ship, they tried to over charge me via PayPal invoice twice. They are impossible to get a hold of. They didn't send a harness with either of my light bars even though I specifically asked for one. The 50 inch came with no hardware or basic mounting brackets. Over all the quality of the lights is good, but no better than cheap Amazon or eBay lights. The light output Is average or above average. They are very durable and water resistant, I will give them that as a pro.

I am sorry for any purchaser who's had issues but , pardon me if I point out that this supposed ' USA Assembled!" same-old/same-old Cree light emitting diode + reflector in various configurations for vehicles is actually from a company that chose to be named "FCK Lightbars" ..... what would you expect from FCK ? UNfck-ed orders?!

<edit: displeasure w/ my response should be taken-in-stride.
It is obvious FCK lightbars are focused on being "the upcoming leader in LED Lighting Technology for the Offroad Racing, Marine, ATV, UTV, Motorcycle, Automotive ,Residential, and Commercial Industry..." ; why else would they also offer "GenBoards" for fun unless they were totally focused on the off-road racing ,consumer sector? Plus, they truly are Engineered and Assembled in the USA after arriving in bulk on a Chinese freighter....
....uhg.....these ARE the same diodes as all the others. They are inexpensive but are likely just a privately owned company that likely means well but have a distributer/dealer they are working with to attain the volume discount bins for all the electronics ...... after being "engineered "then they are assembled in the USA , as advertized. Golly, these type threads will simply never stop, will they? >

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by j3ff3ry_j33p; 11-30-2015 at 05:42 AM.
post #19 of 19 Old 11-30-2015, 06:34 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purefection View Post

I am sorry for any purchaser who's had issues but , pardon me if I point out that this supposed ' USA Assembled!" same-old/same-old Cree light emitting diode + reflector in various configurations for vehicles is actually from a company that chose to be named "FCK Lightbars" ..... what would you expect from FCK ? UNfck-ed orders?!

<edit: displeasure w/ my response should be taken-in-stride.
It is obvious FCK lightbars are focused on being "the upcoming leader in LED Lighting Technology for the Offroad Racing, Marine, ATV, UTV, Motorcycle, Automotive ,Residential, and Commercial Industry..." ; why else would they also offer "GenBoards" for fun unless they were totally focused on the off-road racing ,consumer sector? Plus, they truly are Engineered and Assembled in the USA after arriving in bulk on a Chinese freighter....
....uhg.....these ARE the same diodes as all the others. They are inexpensive but are likely just a privately owned company that likely means well but have a distributer/dealer they are working with to attain the volume discount bins for all the electronics ...... after being "engineered "then they are assembled in the USA , as advertized. Golly, these type threads will simply never stop, will they? >

You sir are correct. The same company that they are getting theirs from was the company that contacted me. I am not saying that they sell crappy Light bars because I don't know but I do know that they are not made in America if they are claiming that then that would be reason enough for me to stay away. Not because I buy American made but because it is a complete lie.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode