Here are two things from Chrysler:
CAUTION: The original Cabin Compartment Node (CCN) and Powertrain Control Module (PCM) must be installed and functioning properly prior to powering up the new Totally Integrated Power Module (TIPM). The TIPM receives vehicle configuration data from the CCN and Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) information from the PCM. If configuration information becomes lost or corrupted, the data can be obtained from DealerCONNECT
NOTE: Left hand drive gasoline engine shown, left hand drive diesel similar. Right hand drive gasoline and diesel similar with the battery and related components packaged on the left side of the engine compartment.
1. Position the TIPM (1) into the engine compartment.
2. Connect each of the seven TIPM wire harness connectors.
3. Position the TIPM (1) onto the mounting bracket (4) and push down until the mounting clips are fully seated.
4. Position the TIPM positive cable (4) onto the mounting stud and install the retaining nut (2). Tighten the nut to 9 - 11 N·m (80 - 100 in. lbs.).
5. Open the TIPM cover (1) and fully seat the Airbag fuse holder (two fuses in one yellow carrier) and the Ignition Off Draw (IOD) fuse.
6. Connect the battery negative cable.
7. Close the hood.
8. Insert the ignition key and turn it to the “RUN” position and wait twelve seconds. The TIPM will collect the necessary vehicle configuration and VIN data from the CCN and PCM at this time. After twelve seconds turn the ignition key to the “OFF” position and then back to the “ON” position and verify proper vehicle systems operation.
1. Install a battery charger.
2. Verify that the charging rate provides approximately 13.5 volts.
NOTE: Do not allow the charger to time out during the reconfiguration process. Set the battery charger timer (if so equipped) to continuous charge.
3. Connect the CH9410 StarSCAN ethernet cable to the StarSCAN and the dealer's network drop.
4. Connect the CH9404 StarSCAN vehicle cable to the StarSCAN and the vehicle.
5. Place the Ignition in the “RUN” position, then Power “ON” the StarSCAN.
6. Select “ECU View”.
7. Select “TIPMCGW” or "FCMCGW".
8. Select “MISC”.
9. Select “Restore Vehicle Configuration”.
10. Follow prompts on StarSCAN to complete the reconfigure procedure.
11. Once complete, Wait one minute and turn the ignition key to the “OFF” position.
12. Remove the StarSCAN unit, cable and charger from the vehicle.
13. Verify proper operation.
'09 4dr Rubi Detonator Yellow
35x12.5x17 BFG KM2s they SUCK!
Rugged Ridge XHD bumper Warn 9.5ti
3.5 Mid arm Rock Krawler
Last edited by owtdorz; 04-23-2011 at 11:09 PM.