JKOwners Forum banner

Traildash Question

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  JeepUpKeep37s 
#1 ·
I lowered my tire pressure to 30 psi on my 37 inch terra grapplers. My issue is with the traildash (I think). I was under the impression that when I set the psi on the traildash that tells my jeep when to turn the warning light on? I set the psi on the traildash to 28 so I could run my tires at 30 with no issues. Well, my jeep says that I have 30 on front driver, 30 on rear driver, 31 front passenger, and 31 rear passenger. The only one flashing is front driver. Does anyone know anything about this?

#3 ·
I think I understand what you are saying. I've had the tune set for weeks and just adjusted the psi 2 days ago. So, shouldn't it be good. What you're saying is if I go back to stock, then back to the 87 tune I would have to redo the psi again, right?

#5 · (Edited)
Never mind. I just called Superchips and found out the psi setting on the traildash is screwed up for a few months until they can get an engineer to fix it. Basically I can set the psi on the traildash to 22 (the lowest), but my actual psi will have to be somewhere above 30 for the light to not come one. Makes sense.:suicide:

#6 ·
I am currently using a ProCal on my 2012, but am very interested in getting a TrailDash. Anybody know if the two are compatible?

I'm thinking about whether I could leave the TPMS settings controlled by the ProCal because they're currently set to zero -- my wheels do not have the sensors installed. But if the Trail Dash will only set as low as 22, I'm going to have some issues there, even airing down on trails.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.