LED Headlights? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 5 Old 01-31-2014, 04:35 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

LED Headlights?

Interesting read on wranglerforum...http://www.wranglerforum.com/f202/li...ed-469937.html

I'd think you'd run into the same issues as with HID's and the stock housing not being designed for the light source...??

I've got the Delta h4's, which are a nice improvement over stock but think I may try the h4 LED bulbs and see if there's decent cutoff and don't get flashed. I can always toss the h4's back in.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-31-2014, 05:26 PM
Rock God

Garage

Have you read Doc's headlight shoot out posts? There is a lot of info there regarding different set ups.
Google "Hilldweller jeep headlights" or something for more data.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-31-2014, 07:09 PM
JKO Addict!

Folks seem to like them. Currently trying to get answers on fit up. They're designed to lock in at 12/6 but with our housing they end up 10/4. I don't have mine in yet but I'm reading nothing but
Good reviews.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 Old 01-31-2014, 07:12 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Folks seem to like them. Currently trying to get answers on fit up. They're designed to lock in at 12/6 but with our housing they end up 10/4. I don't have mine in yet but I'm reading nothing but
Good reviews.

Name:  ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1391220731.511288.jpg
Views: 442
Size:  906.3 KB

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #5 of 5 Old 01-31-2014, 07:48 PM
Rock God

We have sold tons of them, and everyone loves them so far. Not a single complaint or return. KCJK, come over to the shop and take a look at them. I bet you will be impressed!

I have them in STOMPER. The light output is awesome compared to stock! I am getting ready to put them in my truck too. I just want to find matching fogs first.

Here is a comparison between TruckLites, the Lifetime LED headlights and stock.

Also check out our friends video on the install and before/after view.Lifetime LED Headlight Comparison & Install - YouTube

STOMPER Off-Road
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode