My chrysler warranty disaster - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 34 Old 04-30-2013, 10:05 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

My chrysler warranty disaster

I will try to keep this post as brief as possible but there are a lot of details.

I will start with the details on my jeep. 2012 jkur 6spd completely stock with 4,200 miles which I purchased brand new. It developed a rattle when placed in third gear. It would shift in and out of gear fine but would have a plastic related rattling sound while in third gear.

***cliffs. Jeep Crystal Chrysler fucked my jeep up and Chrysler Customer Care is worthless. Bacon is awesome and guns are sexy*****

I make an appointment with Tony who is one of the service advisors at Crystal Chrysler in Cathedral City, California. Crystal has the jeep for a day to diagnose or fix the problem. At the end of the day Tony calls me to tell me they were unable to fix the rattle and that Chrysler has instructed them to order some part of the shifter assembly. I pick up the jeep and Tony tells me he will call me to bring the jeep back in once the parts arrive.

About a week goes by and I have not heard from Tony so I call him. He informs me they have had the part but forgot to call me so I make another appointment. I drop the jeep off on a Monday and wait for a call from them. I talk to Tony at the end of the day and he informs me the parts they replaced did not fix the problem and that Chrysler has instructed them to replace third and fourth gear inside the transmission. Tony tells me that the parts are in Los Angeles and that they will have them by Wednesday and my jeep will be ready by Friday. I ask Tony for a loaner vehicle and I am given a Nissan rogue that has been in two prior car accidents and is a giant pile of Shit.

Friday morning comes and and I call Tony to find out what time my jeep will be ready. Tony tells me that the parts never showed up and may not arrive until the next week and he can not give me an exact day the parts will arrive.. I ask Tony why I was not informed and he told me he forgot to call me. I ask to pick up my jeep and bring it back because I had plans over the weekend to go wheeling and he tells me that they already pulled out the transmission and the jeep is not drivable. At this point I'm less then happy so I call Chrysler customer care to make a complaint.

Chrysler is of little to no help. Apparently all they do is call the dealership and relay information that I already know. The parts show up Tuesday, so now Tony has had the jeep for 8 days. Tony tells me that it will be ready by late Wednesday or early Thursday. I call late Wednesday and Tony tells me that their transmission tech has lost a special tool needed to replace third and fourth gear and that they will need to order another one.
Some more time goes by and Tony informs me that they got the tool and will begin the repairs. At this point we are over two weeks they have had the jeep. A couple more days go by and Tony calls to tell me they got the jeep back together and that the rattle is gone but that there is now some mystery vibration from either the driveshaft or transmision. Tony assures me they will get it figured out if I give him more time.

We are now into week three and Tony tells me that they have to pull the trans back out and tear it down. I call Customer care to get the jeep towed to another dealership as I no longer believe that anyone at Crystal can repair the jeep properly. Customer care yells me I would have to pay for the towing. I tell them to Fuck themselves and that I will drive the jeep to another dealership and if the trans explodes its on them to replace it. The lady from Customer care can't seem to comprehend that a tow is much cheaper for Chrysler then a new transmission.

I call Tony to give them back their shitty loaner car and pick up my jeep. He informs me that i can't because the trans is in pieces and they disco discovered a bearing that was trashed when their tech was attempting to fix the original problem. Tony tells me they are overnighting a new bearing and my jeep will be ready in two more days. They have had my jeep for so long I'm not sure if its week three or four at this point.

Tony calls and gives me the good news that the trans is back together and noise free but that now my transfer case is leaking and that they will need to have the jeep for a couple more days to put new seals in the transfer case and that the jeep is leaking so bad it is undrivable. At this point I'm seriously considering selling the jeep and getting another solid axle Toyota 4runner

Fast forward to the end of week four and Tony calls me to tell me the jeep is ready to go. I ask him specifically if they test drove the jeep on the freeway and if it will be clean once I pick it up. Tony tells me the jeep is clean and leak free so I show up to get the jeep. Guess what happens?

The jeep is neither clean or leak free. As I'm driving on the freeway the next day after I pick it up it starts throwing out a spy hunter style smoke screen and is puking fluid from the trans. I limp it to another jeep dealership who is kind enough to put it up on the rack and add some fluid to the trans. Its late in the day Saturday and they do not have any rental vehicles. The jeep dealership I am at tells me the trans will have to be replaced and they will need the jeep for at least another week.

I attempt to call Chrysler customer care to find out if they will reimburse me for a rental car and they are closed. So I limp the jeep back home and park it were it proceeds to leak out whatever dignity it had left on my driveway. I wait for Monday and speak to a manager for Chrysler customer care. She informs me that Chrysler will warranty the trans at another dealer and will provide me with a rental car. I tell her the jeep should not be driven and she assures me they will make it right. She informs me that I will receive a call later in the day from a customer service rep who will make the arrangements.

I get the call and give them all the info from the dealership I want the repairs made at. I tell them I feel its fair to replace the transmission and that the clutch may need to be replaced if its been covered in gear oil. I ask her when the tow truck will be coming to my house to pick up the jeep and she informs me that jeep will only tow it to the dealership closest to my house which is Crystal. I tell her I am not paying to tow the jeep and she asks me if i have another vehicle I can tow the jeep with. I tell her to Fuck off and I will drive the jeep to the new dealership and if it explodes its on her.

So now I'm listening to some strange noises as I attempt to limp the jeep to moss bros in san bernardino. On the bright side the smoke is gone because I think the jeep trans has no fluid left in it.

Is customer service dead in America?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 34 Old 04-30-2013, 10:31 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Customer service is not dead, but it's just not at the dealership you listed.

You need to go Vent on Tony and his Boss.....
post #3 of 34 Old 04-30-2013, 10:43 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

How long is it going to sit at the new dealership?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 34 Old 04-30-2013, 10:49 AM
Granite Guru

I feel your frustration with Crystal Chrysler in Cathedral City. Living in La Quinta, they are the only closest dealer in the area and are pathetic. I hope the other dealer can help you out.

On a side note. Took our Jeep (2 door Rubicon) to Crystal Chrysler for an oil change with the soft top off and the cargo netting in at the back for the dogs and while waiting a sales guy walks by and say, "o look, he got the desert edition." WTF is a desert edition???? It is a stock 2 door with the roof off !!!
post #5 of 34 Old 04-30-2013, 11:04 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
How long is it going to sit at the new dealership?
I'm not sure. I dropped it off this morning and I was told a week depending on how bad the trans is.
post #6 of 34 Old 04-30-2013, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
Customer service is not dead, but it's just not at the dealership you listed.

You need to go Vent on Tony and his Boss.....
I tried and it went nowhere. If you search yelp or Google for Crystal Chrysler you will see a lot of negative reviews.
post #7 of 34 Old 05-02-2013, 02:12 PM
Granite Guru

At this point I would look into your states lemon law.

2011 Sahara Tan Rubicon 6 Speed
TR HD17 Beadlocks, BFGoodrich A/T KO2 34x10.50R17, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, and more to come...
post #8 of 34 Old 05-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will Scarlet View Post
At this point I would look into your states lemon law.
California requires 3 failures of the exact same part essentially. I dont remember if its within a certain time frame either. The way I see it you only have one but you might be able to claim two (initial problem and then problem after picking it up). Look on the bright side it can always be worse. Ive owned mine since beginning of 2012 and its been in the shop for probably somewhere close to 4 months total; pulley system replacement x2, steering stabilizer popped off bracket while driving on the road, cylinder missfire, and now failed rear main seal and tranny seals. I think its BS for a brand new vehicle to have so many defects but ive read of people with worse issues. I definitely recommend no longer going to crystal chrysler, find a decent dealership and every now and then take them a dozen donuts. Thats what I do and they take great care of me as well as keep me well informed of whats going on.
post #9 of 34 Old 05-02-2013, 02:47 PM
V8 dreams

Man some dealerships just suck dick

Vandy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
2010 Silver JKU
post #10 of 34 Old 05-04-2013, 06:55 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by grocery getter View Post
I will try to keep this post as brief as possible but there are a lot of details.

I will start with the details on my jeep. 2012 jkur 6spd completely stock with 4,200 miles which I purchased brand new. It developed a rattle when placed in third gear. It would shift in and out of gear fine but would have a plastic related rattling sound while in third gear.

***cliffs. Jeep Crystal Chrysler fucked my jeep up and Chrysler Customer Care is worthless. Bacon is awesome and guns are sexy*****

I make an appointment with Tony who is one of the service advisors at Crystal Chrysler in Cathedral City, California. Crystal has the jeep for a day to diagnose or fix the problem. At the end of the day Tony calls me to tell me they were unable to fix the rattle and that Chrysler has instructed them to order some part of the shifter assembly. I pick up the jeep and Tony tells me he will call me to bring the jeep back in once the parts arrive.

About a week goes by and I have not heard from Tony so I call him. He informs me they have had the part but forgot to call me so I make another appointment. I drop the jeep off on a Monday and wait for a call from them. I talk to Tony at the end of the day and he informs me the parts they replaced did not fix the problem and that Chrysler has instructed them to replace third and fourth gear inside the transmission. Tony tells me that the parts are in Los Angeles and that they will have them by Wednesday and my jeep will be ready by Friday. I ask Tony for a loaner vehicle and I am given a Nissan rogue that has been in two prior car accidents and is a giant pile of Shit.

Friday morning comes and and I call Tony to find out what time my jeep will be ready. Tony tells me that the parts never showed up and may not arrive until the next week and he can not give me an exact day the parts will arrive.. I ask Tony why I was not informed and he told me he forgot to call me. I ask to pick up my jeep and bring it back because I had plans over the weekend to go wheeling and he tells me that they already pulled out the transmission and the jeep is not drivable. At this point I'm less then happy so I call Chrysler customer care to make a complaint.

Chrysler is of little to no help. Apparently all they do is call the dealership and relay information that I already know. The parts show up Tuesday, so now Tony has had the jeep for 8 days. Tony tells me that it will be ready by late Wednesday or early Thursday. I call late Wednesday and Tony tells me that their transmission tech has lost a special tool needed to replace third and fourth gear and that they will need to order another one.
Some more time goes by and Tony informs me that they got the tool and will begin the repairs. At this point we are over two weeks they have had the jeep. A couple more days go by and Tony calls to tell me they got the jeep back together and that the rattle is gone but that there is now some mystery vibration from either the driveshaft or transmision. Tony assures me they will get it figured out if I give him more time.

We are now into week three and Tony tells me that they have to pull the trans back out and tear it down. I call Customer care to get the jeep towed to another dealership as I no longer believe that anyone at Crystal can repair the jeep properly. Customer care yells me I would have to pay for the towing. I tell them to Fuck themselves and that I will drive the jeep to another dealership and if the trans explodes its on them to replace it. The lady from Customer care can't seem to comprehend that a tow is much cheaper for Chrysler then a new transmission.

I call Tony to give them back their shitty loaner car and pick up my jeep. He informs me that i can't because the trans is in pieces and they disco discovered a bearing that was trashed when their tech was attempting to fix the original problem. Tony tells me they are overnighting a new bearing and my jeep will be ready in two more days. They have had my jeep for so long I'm not sure if its week three or four at this point.

Tony calls and gives me the good news that the trans is back together and noise free but that now my transfer case is leaking and that they will need to have the jeep for a couple more days to put new seals in the transfer case and that the jeep is leaking so bad it is undrivable. At this point I'm seriously considering selling the jeep and getting another solid axle Toyota 4runner

Fast forward to the end of week four and Tony calls me to tell me the jeep is ready to go. I ask him specifically if they test drove the jeep on the freeway and if it will be clean once I pick it up. Tony tells me the jeep is clean and leak free so I show up to get the jeep. Guess what happens?

The jeep is neither clean or leak free. As I'm driving on the freeway the next day after I pick it up it starts throwing out a spy hunter style smoke screen and is puking fluid from the trans. I limp it to another jeep dealership who is kind enough to put it up on the rack and add some fluid to the trans. Its late in the day Saturday and they do not have any rental vehicles. The jeep dealership I am at tells me the trans will have to be replaced and they will need the jeep for at least another week.

I attempt to call Chrysler customer care to find out if they will reimburse me for a rental car and they are closed. So I limp the jeep back home and park it were it proceeds to leak out whatever dignity it had left on my driveway. I wait for Monday and speak to a manager for Chrysler customer care. She informs me that Chrysler will warranty the trans at another dealer and will provide me with a rental car. I tell her the jeep should not be driven and she assures me they will make it right. She informs me that I will receive a call later in the day from a customer service rep who will make the arrangements.

I get the call and give them all the info from the dealership I want the repairs made at. I tell them I feel its fair to replace the transmission and that the clutch may need to be replaced if its been covered in gear oil. I ask her when the tow truck will be coming to my house to pick up the jeep and she informs me that jeep will only tow it to the dealership closest to my house which is Crystal. I tell her I am not paying to tow the jeep and she asks me if i have another vehicle I can tow the jeep with. I tell her to Fuck off and I will drive the jeep to the new dealership and if it explodes its on her.

So now I'm listening to some strange noises as I attempt to limp the jeep to moss bros in san bernardino. On the bright side the smoke is gone because I think the jeep trans has no fluid left in it.

Is customer service dead in America?
Sounds like some honest faux-paus on Tony's part...and then came bullshit excuses.

As for telling people to "fuck off," how far do you think that's really going to get you? I've worked in the Customer Service industry before and how much do you really think I helped the person on the other line who told me to "fuck off?" Yeah, that's right, your complaint just found its way to the bottom of her "To Do" list.

Finding a competent Jeep dealership is like finding a winning lottery ticket. Simply put, you're probably not going to find one.

I can certainly understand your level of frustration and you have every right to be pissed. You have a new vehicle you can't drive. You paid a lot of money for the new vehicle you can't drive. While your vehicle is sitting at the dealership, you're still paying your car note and monthly insurance. We get it. We've all been there.

IMO, Chrysler MOST DEFINITELY should cover a tow to another dealership, especially considering the run-around you've gotten for the past month.

All the above being said, you'd probably "attract more bees with honey," as my mother used to say. Telling people to "fuck off" isn't going to get you anywhere. The person you spoke with probably makes $12 per hour and that isn't enough to warrant helping the person who just cussed her out. For $12 per hour, she forgot about you, packed up her shit, and went home. Telling her to "fuck off" got you nowhere. Your first course of action should have been to speak with someone in a higher position of authority than who you were speaking with. I would also make it my business to send the head of Chrysler Customer Service (CORPORATE OFFICE) a REGISTERED letter listing your complaint(s) and the courses of action which caused the issue to escalate to him/her receiving that REGISTERED letter.

- Dan

1994 Chevrolet B4C Camaro
2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
post #11 of 34 Old 05-05-2013, 12:04 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

I wasn't being literal when I said Fuck off..... That's simply a shortened response of how I thought it was insane that I should pay out of my own pocket to tow a vehicle that their dealer had clearly damaged. I also spoke to the service manager at Crystal Chrysler as well as a supervisor for Chrysler's customer care which didn't get much accomplished.

My jeep will hopefully be fixed in the next two or three days depending on parts. I will post up what they had to replace to repair the damages done by Crystal Chrysler. So far I know the entire transmission case had to be replaced because of stripped bolts as well as whatever seals were leaking.
post #12 of 34 Old 05-06-2013, 07:47 AM
Wheeler

My 2012 Jeep died 30 miles from home, had Jeep towed to my dealer, not closest. The warranty states towing to nearest dealer. My dealer gave me a phone number to call to appeal tow charge denial. Sorry I don't have the number. My service guy said to tell them, since they had done all my work and because I was now at home and the Jeep would be 30 miles away it was better for me to have it towed here. Interesting even though I talked to a lady about my problem, I had to make a written request, can't do it online either. I was provided the address and was approved and reimbursed 75$ the maximum they will pay. My bill was 150 and my insurance payed the other 75$ their maximum.
I would think a rational explanation ( think honey )of why you chose another dealer in an appeal would get you $75 if that's any interest to you.
post #13 of 34 Old 05-06-2013, 08:13 AM
Granite Guru

think triple A will tow some stuff where you want some stuff they do have some mileage limit though but I think it is like 100 or something like that... I have the premier plan.
post #14 of 34 Old 05-06-2013, 08:25 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchurch View Post
think triple A will tow some stuff where you want some stuff they do have some mileage limit though but I think it is like 100 or something like that... I have the premier plan.
200 miles. We had to have a jeep flatbedded home late one rainy night a couple of months ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #15 of 34 Old 05-06-2013, 09:43 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
200 miles. We had to have a jeep flatbedded home late one rainy night a couple of months ago.
Depends on what level you have. I have the top level which I think is premier, I get a 200 mile tow, 2 100 mile tows, and a total of 5 service calls a year. Something along those lines anyways.
post #16 of 34 Old 05-06-2013, 10:09 AM
Rock God

Tony is a douche and needs a cock punch. Most call centers are staffed by idiots reading from a script, who have no concept about whats actually happening. They don't get paid to think.
Sorry for your troubles, hope it all works out in the end.

2010 JK Rubicon- meh 2dr sold
2012 JKU Rubicon- bored sold
2015 JKU Rubicon- 3rd times a charm?
post #17 of 34 Old 05-06-2013, 10:44 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwapache View Post
Tony is a douche and needs a cock punch. Most call centers are staffed by idiots reading from a script, who have no concept about whats actually happening. They don't get paid to think.
Sorry for your troubles, hope it all works out in the end.

Yeah, I'm definitely not getting the warm and fuzzy from Crystal. I do really enjoy the jeep and have already gotten to take some great trips with it. I'm looking forward to trips up to big bear with it this summer to get out of the desert heat.

I called Moss today to find out if I could pick up the jeep and surprisingly they never received the new transmission case. I don't fault Moss because Crystal Chrysler was supposed to buy the part and ship it to Moss since it was Crystal's Tech who messed up the housing. Moss was supposed to have the part by Friday and as of today they do not have it. Moss said they will be able to have all of my old transmission parts swapped into the new case in about two days so I am hoping by the end of this week the jeep will be ready.

As it stands now I am looking at roughly 6 weeks without my jeep. I looked into Lemon Laws here in California and I am close to the time limit, but I am not able to Lemon Law the jeep because it has not been in 3 or more times for the same problem. Technically my jeep has only been in twice for the third gear rattle and now once for a leaking transmission.

I am surprised Chrysler Corporate didn't put a new Transmission in the Jeep and sort out the blame with Crystal so I could have my jeep back. Corporate told me their policy is to replace the transmission only if more than 70 percent of the internal parts are damaged.

I really hope the Tech at Moss is able to examine the internal trans parts properly. I have a suspicion that after my power train warranty expires I may run into problems if everything is not right in the transmission since it has been apart three times.

I guess I was spoiled by the great warranty service and build quality I received when I owned my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions. I never had any warranty claims on either one even though I drove them so hard the front brake calipers discolored on my EVO 8. (Mitsubishi replaced them no questions asked to the tune of $1800.)
post #18 of 34 Old 05-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by grocery getter View Post
Yeah, I'm definitely not getting the warm and fuzzy from Crystal. I do really enjoy the jeep and have already gotten to take some great trips with it. I'm looking forward to trips up to big bear with it this summer to get out of the desert heat.

I called Moss today to find out if I could pick up the jeep and surprisingly they never received the new transmission case. I don't fault Moss because Crystal Chrysler was supposed to buy the part and ship it to Moss since it was Crystal's Tech who messed up the housing. Moss was supposed to have the part by Friday and as of today they do not have it. Moss said they will be able to have all of my old transmission parts swapped into the new case in about two days so I am hoping by the end of this week the jeep will be ready.

As it stands now I am looking at roughly 6 weeks without my jeep. I looked into Lemon Laws here in California and I am close to the time limit, but I am not able to Lemon Law the jeep because it has not been in 3 or more times for the same problem. Technically my jeep has only been in twice for the third gear rattle and now once for a leaking transmission.

I am surprised Chrysler Corporate didn't put a new Transmission in the Jeep and sort out the blame with Crystal so I could have my jeep back. Corporate told me their policy is to replace the transmission only if more than 70 percent of the internal parts are damaged.

I really hope the Tech at Moss is able to examine the internal trans parts properly. I have a suspicion that after my power train warranty expires I may run into problems if everything is not right in the transmission since it has been apart three times.

I guess I was spoiled by the great warranty service and build quality I received when I owned my Mitsubishi Lancer Evolutions. I never had any warranty claims on either one even though I drove them so hard the front brake calipers discolored on my EVO 8. (Mitsubishi replaced them no questions asked to the tune of $1800.)

The BBB seems to be very helpful start filing complaints against jeep, Chrystal and see if you can get an add in the local paper
post #19 of 34 Old 05-08-2013, 05:03 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

not that its revelant to this but AAA goes like this.
basic- 3 miles of towing, you pay after 3 miles, you get 4 calls a billing cycle, lockout, gas, tire change ect.
plus- 100 miles of towing , you pay any thing over. still 4 calls a year
plus RV- 100 miles plus a trailer. 4 calls a year
premier- 200 miles- 4 calls a year. there are othe rbenifits to premier like car rental and stuff like that but i dont deal with that stuff so im not sure what it includes
theres no mileage add up . so you can have 4 100 mile tows in one year if you have plus. if you have your car towed to your house they will not cover another tow from house to a garage.
Also if you used your 4 calls in the year and need a service you can still call AAA and they dispatch someone but you have to pay all fess on your own, and they can make it whatever they want in most areas.
I dont work directly for AAA but the towing/recovery company i work for does the AAA work in our area

'92 YJ
'13 WK2
post #20 of 34 Old 05-08-2013, 06:35 AM
Granite Guru

The "Lemon Law" is different depending on the state you are in. Most states have a very specific methodology that you must follow. I know that in the state of Texas you would be out of luck because you did not comply with the instructions. I have had 2 vehicles bought back using the "Codified as Occupations Code Chapter 2301 effective June 1, 2003 formerly Texas Motor Vehicle Commission Code (Article 4413(36) Vernon's Texas Civil Statutes)(Lemon Law Statutes)

I doubt the Lemon Law will do anything for you just because of the formal written notification requirements that all States have. Best of luck and I have a letter that I use when I take a vehicle in for warranty repair just for this type of eventuality.

2013 Rubicon
2014 Denali 6.2L
NRA Life Member
post #21 of 34 Old 05-13-2013, 01:24 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

I got the jeep back after Moss replaced the entire transmission case and a number of stripped bolts in various locations. Now the jeep has serious issues shifting into first, second, and reverse gears.

I'm waiting to be contacted by Chrysler's lemon law department. If they don't buy the jeep back I am going to have to get a lawyer involved.

Chrysler still refuses to replace the transmission and wants to take it apart again to try and find the problem. That would be the fourth time the transmission has been apart and would probably end up being 7 to 8 weeks without the jeep.
post #22 of 34 Old 05-13-2013, 05:16 PM
Wheeler

I would at least contact a lawyer. I would not stand for this.
post #23 of 34 Old 05-13-2013, 07:15 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auckland View Post
I would at least contact a lawyer. I would not stand for this.
Good advice-they can at least write a letter for u for not alot of out of pocket $-sometimes all it takes is the esq. after the name to get their proper attention.

Is this thing on?

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #24 of 34 Old 05-13-2013, 08:47 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fklein6768 View Post
Good advice-they can at least write a letter for u for not alot of out of pocket $-sometimes all it takes is the esq. after the name to get their proper attention.

Is this thing on?
From my understanding for lemon law laywers, there is no charge to you.

Call one, they'll tell you if you have a case.

2011 Sahara Tan Rubicon 6 Speed
TR HD17 Beadlocks, BFGoodrich A/T KO2 34x10.50R17, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, and more to come...
post #25 of 34 Old 05-14-2013, 05:50 AM
Granite Guru

To the OP---as a suggestion do some research on this to find out what you can do? Good Counsel is not free no matter what some well meaning people here will tell you. You have a long way to go in this process--know you are frustrated but do the due diligence...

2013 Rubicon
2014 Denali 6.2L
NRA Life Member
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode