The only bling I put on---do not like that cavity filling up with fines from the ranch in NM. Not sand much finer than that. All of the other 18k in mods have been performance oriented except the audio system that was painfully done so to look completely stock from the outside.. Am pretty much done now unless I use a programmer (BD is not for me) when they come out or put the ported intake on. The Jeep was a cheaper alternative to the Raptor (wearing it out fast plus 12mpg on the road to the ranch with 93 octane) which will get a rest now. Sitting in the driveway with the car cover on it because it is too tall to fit in the garage. First Jeep after 22 4WD’s including my brides of 29 years that I have owned since I was 18.. Will not be my last one either—thing is a money pit but a lot of fun..
Will say that the message from Quadratrac is very good. Will buy from them in the future.
I have no idea what Busa is saying..................
I think I can translate, here is what I gathered:
1. The gas cover he bought is the only bling part he has. He bought it because he lives in an area with sand that is very fine and he doesn't want the recessed area where the gas cap is to fill with sand.
2. He has around $18K in modifications done to his Jeep, most of them are performance oriented with the exception of his upgraded stereo. He did make an effort to maintain the stock appearance of the upgraded stereo.
3. He is pretty much done upgrading his Jeep, but is still considering a programmer and an upgraded intake manifold (I think). He doesn't want the one manufactured by Bully Dog.
4. He also considered getting the Ford Raptor, but settled for the Jeep because of the cost. One of the considerations was the fact that the Raptor requires premium fuel while only getting 12MPG on his long drive to the ranch.Maybe he owns the raptor - not sure
5. Either the Raptor or the Jeep is too tall fit in his garage and is kept outside under a car cover
6. This is the first Jeep he has purchased. His first 4wd vehicle was purchased 29 years ago when he married his wife. He has owned this vehicle since he was 18 years old. Since then he has owned a total of 22 4wd vehicles.
7. He is now a part of the Jeeple and will buy another Jeep in the future, even though they can be a major money pit.
8. He is happy with the message he received from Quadratech and will purchase from them again in the future.
I think that is what he was trying to say... lol