We have your money so just wait a sec! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 10:30 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

We have your money so just wait a sec!

I will first state that this is my fault for ordering from them and not going to Dave as usual from Northridge. I ordered a Trektop NX from them 2 1/2 months ago. After receiving the order confirmation with details explaining of the 2-3 month backorder I decided to go with Northridge 4x4 who could have the top to my door the next day. I filled out the online cancelation form and called truck/jeepaddons to confirm the cancelation. Everything was great and they were more than helpful. Fast forward to today. I received a shipping notice email that my Trektop has just been shipped and my credit card has been charged $604.00 by truckaddons.com. I call to explain my story and the lady simply says "you never cancelled your order". Really? So now I have to wait for their "return manager" to send me some form so I can return the top and then hopefully get a refund in 2-4 weeks. Granted the problem will most likely be rectified but charging $600 to someones credit/check card due to your mistake and all I get is a "sorry sir, you can most likely expect a refund in 2-4 weeks depending on how fast the shipping company can return the top". Never again will you get my business.

/rant off
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 10:34 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

So after 2.5 months you went to cancel your order? Then it shipped. Why didn't you contact Chris on here? You do know that they are a vendor on JKO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #3 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 10:35 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

I was about to PM you but yeah - call back and speak with Chris.

If it is still in transit they should be able to redirect it back to their warehouse.

Marcus

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 10:44 AM
Rock God

Yep, I'm right here and doesn't sound right. I wasn't aware that we had even gotten any Trektop NX's in stock yet to ship out recently. I'll go ahead and apologize in advance. PM me your info and I'll make sure you're taken care of.
post #5 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Banned

Thumbs up Nice

OP @ 1330
Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse02 View Post
I will first state that this is my fault for ordering from them and not going to Dave as usual from Northridge. I ordered a Trektop NX from them 2 1/2 months ago. After receiving the order confirmation with details explaining of the 2-3 month backorder I decided to go with Northridge 4x4 who could have the top to my door the next day. I filled out the online cancelation form and called truck/jeepaddons to confirm the cancelation. Everything was great and they were more than helpful. Fast forward to today. I received a shipping notice email that my Trektop has just been shipped and my credit card has been charged $604.00 by truckaddons.com. I call to explain my story and the lady simply says "you never cancelled your order". Really? So now I have to wait for their "return manager" to send me some form so I can return the top and then hopefully get a refund in 2-4 weeks. Granted the problem will most likely be rectified but charging $600 to someones credit/check card due to your mistake and all I get is a "sorry sir, you can most likely expect a refund in 2-4 weeks depending on how fast the shipping company can return the top". Never again will you get my business.

/rant off
Response @ 1344
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepaddons-chris View Post
Yep, I'm right here and doesn't sound right. I wasn't aware that we had even gotten any Trektop NX's in stock yet to ship out recently. I'll go ahead and apologize in advance. PM me your info and I'll make sure you're taken care of.

14 minutes. Not too shabby.

post #6 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Rock God

I'm addicted to JKO, what can I say?

While I'm waiting for the customer's information, I'll just go ahead and put this out there. Refunds don't take 2-4 weeks. On a normal return we usually will inspect the day it is returned and then the refund is issued within 24 hours and then depending on the bank, it takes 24-72 hours for them to see the money back on their account. I just checked in the warehouse and we've not received any Trektops in, so this doesn't make any sense. Regardless of what has happened, it will be made right and most definitely not in the time frame of the original post.
post #7 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepaddons-chris View Post
One of the best guys in the business... sincere 100%. ^^^

Lets wrap this one up quick...yes?

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #8 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 11:09 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

A happy ending. No Marcus, not that kind!

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #9 of 9 Old 07-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

I'm going to add this into the new DL criteria...

If you have a rant or gripe about something...

DON'T POST AND RUN.. Stick around for a few or wait till you have time to communicate respectfully with the vendor/ manufacturer about the issue.

OP- Here we have your guy on here making things right... where are you?

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode