E-Autogrilles Company Review/Complaint - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 05:37 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

E-Autogrilles Company Review/Complaint

So as many of you guys know I purchased these bumpers back on January 18th because they seem to fit the bill...they were cheap but they would do exactly as I needed them to. I ordered the Rock Crawler combo that came with the front and rear bumper with tire carrier. A couple days later I get my tracking number and it shows 2 shipments (which I would expect) but only one status was being updated. When the day for it to be delivered comes the first thing I noticed is they only dropped off one bumper!! The rear never made it! I found out from the seller that the rear didn't ship out because they were waiting on something but would ship it out as soon as possible. Would have been nice if they told me that! Also I had some damage on my front bumper from shipping. Powder coat was chipped off in a few spots and one of my mounting bolts was slightly bent. I e-mailed the seller to let them know that and they told me they would take care of it due to the rear not shipping out right away and the front being damaged.

A week later my rear bumper comes in..and wouldn't you know it the powder coat was chipped off in a few places on it and was rubbed off in a few other places. I again e-mailed the seller (BTW E-mail is the ONLY way you can communicate with these assholes) and told them that the powdercoating was damaged during shipment. They told me they are going to work on a way to help me out for my inconvenience.....

So here is where it went south. I bought these in January. About 2 1/2 weeks later I finally get the bumpers. They tell me to e-mail them pictures with a nice green background (trees, plants, etc..) and by doing so they will give me either some money back, discount on new products or give me something free. Sounds good to me...but can't take pics in January or February as it's Winter. So I waited until the spring. I sent them some pictures and they said they had to get approval for them. A few days pass and I finally get an e-mail that they got approval to give me some free rock sliders or a discount on another product. So I inquired what kind of discount I could get on a winch. He said he wouldn't know until the new shipment comes in. Another week passes and then he would give me 25% off on a winch.

This is where it went even more south....the son of a bitch stopped responding to my e-mails! And...since the transaction happened so long ago I can't even file a dispute with Paypal or eBay because it's passed the legal 45 days they can do anything. Paypal has been sending the company very stern e-mails telling them to make it right to keep their account from going into any further fraud review but they won't respond to Paypal's requests either. Now I am fully aware of the paypal dispute process...but because this seller was acting in good faith I had no reason that I needed to file a dispute, so I thought. But now these assholes won't respond to my e-mails at all...I even inquired on something random from another e-mail address and still nothing! I found a phone # for their company but you get the voicemail every time and you will never get a call back.

I have also filed a complaint with e-bay for them to look into it more (but I don't get to know what happens), I have flagged all of their listings that are duplicate listings with varying prices, I have filed a complaint with IC3 and now I am letting you all know what my heartache has been for the last 6 months.

So I warn everyone out there...these are a great deal for the money...but to not have a company stand behind you on their product sucks and it's really something that makes me wish I ordered from someone who cares about our Jeeps as much as we do. I hope this sways people from buying from these assholes. I am open to any comments/questions/concerns.

If anyone lives near these assholes. Please let me know if you can be of any service.

www.eautogrilles.com

Company:
E Auto Accessories
Address:
4030 Via Pescador
Camarillo, CA 93012
US
Telephone:
310-872-9586
Email:
[email protected]

2009 Deep Water Blue Wrangler Unlimited X
37x12.50x17 Pitbull Rockers on KMC Machetes
Synergy 3" Coils/Rancho 9000XL Shocks
Currie Antirock
Yukon 5.13's
Sleeves/Gussetts
JKS Rear Trackbar
ProRock 44
Front/Rear ARB Air lockers
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 05:45 AM
Wheeler

Thanks for the heads up. That really sucks though sorry man
post #3 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 06:26 AM
Rock God

Garage

And even more of a kick in the ass is the fact that they're probably using those pictures for advertisement purposes....

2008 JKU Rubicon. 2.5" Rock Krawler Stock Mod lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-windows, 5:13 gears, Uconnect Microphone mod, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Evap Can Skid, and a Rugged Ridge Front Skid. Solid Diff Covers front and rear. Rock Slide Engineering Sliders.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim Of Pain View Post
And even more of a kick in the ass is the fact that they're probably using those pictures for advertisement purposes....
I haven't seen the pictures yet on any of their sites. If they do ill be sure to take further action against them.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Currie Antirock
Yukon 5.13's
Sleeves/Gussetts
JKS Rear Trackbar
ProRock 44
post #5 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 10:26 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim Of Pain View Post
Why would you advertise that you don't package products well and they are damaged during shipping?

08 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon: lift, wheels/tires, bumpers, skids, sliders, winch, lights, cb. All the normal stuff, plus some.......
Build thread:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 11:33 AM
JKO Addict!

dude, i get the principal. But it's powdercoating... 2 seconds with some flat or gloss black rattle can and you can move on with your life...

just my .02

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #7 of 8 Old 07-09-2012, 11:36 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post
dude, i get the principal. But it's powdercoating... 2 seconds with some flat or gloss black rattle can and you can move on with your life...

just my .02
Very true....but I didn't ask for anything. At first it was a mere just letting them know about the powder coating. They offered to do something for me. I didn't ask for anything. Now it's the principle that they promised me something and have since disappeared without any further contact after numerous emails.

I do still like my bumper. But the customer service is what I'm pissed about. They have piss poor communication and now upgraded to no communication at all....That's my problem with all of this. I've already touched up the powder coat on the bumpers.

Currie Antirock
Yukon 5.13's
Sleeves/Gussetts
JKS Rear Trackbar
ProRock 44
post #8 of 8 Old 08-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via MSN to b1pig

i've ordered 3 bumpers. every one of them were "damaged" in shipment with the powercoat getting rubbed or chipped off. ARB, Smittybuilt and Warn. flatblack. i lost no sleep over it.

'19 Ram 1500, '01 BMW R1100RT, '99 Fat Boy
needed: ̶b̶o̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ plane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode