The seals that never shipped - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 09:34 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

The seals that never shipped

Hmmm, where to start. So I have been trying to find a sleeve and gusset kit for my newly purchased 44 housing. Did some research and found the RS-e bombshell kit. I saw it in the new products section, at the top of the list. Open it, and what do we have in big bold red letters.... Sale Inner And Outter with C Gusset and Seals $299.99 origanaly $350.00
And it's still up, check it out: https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12325

But any ways, I contacted shaundi and asked if I could still get this deal, she said yes. So I order the kit and every thing but the seals come in. I contact her and what's the deal. Well, here is the pms:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-se
Ok I don't stock the seals at all. I have called a local parts store and can have them this afternoon and hopefully sent out today. Sorry for misunderstanding I hope to do business with you in the future!

Call me with your address again. I will get them going!

Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jk
Because I saw it at the top of the new products and isn't think to check the date. If it was expired, you could have erased the deal and just left the thread up. I will try and call later.

Quote:
The deal I thought you were refering to was the free shipping which I posted in May. I didnt expect for someone to refere to a deal that was posted in 2009. Im sorry i feel bad about the misunderstanding. I will try to help in whatever way I can. Give me call and we can go over this.

Ask for Shaundi 435-752-4580

Quote:
Then why when I contacted this pm address about the deal, he or some one said they could still do it for me? Sorry, but you just made my first purchase my last purchase from rs-e. you say I can still get the deal and when I order it.... Nope sorry, we can't do that.... What's the deal?

Quote:
Looking at your reference that post was a sale/promotion we had on them back in 2009. It is no longer valid. You can get the seals from your local parts store.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

Quote:
Well if you read the bold red in your thread, it says "Sale Inner And Outter with C Gusset and Seals $299.99 origanaly $350.00"

So that would lead me to believe that the seals were included in the kit I paid for.

Here is a link: https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12325

Hope we can get those sent out to me as I'm in the middle of building my axle.

Thanks

Quote:
Alan,

We don't sell the seals with the kit. And we switched material on the shafts. That is why they are not shinny like the pictures.

Let me know if I can help you with anything else. You can call me and talk to my engineer on the material used.

Thanks again Shaundi

Quote:
Hey, I bought the bomb shell kit from ya and just got it in the mail. There was no axle seals in it, and also, why are my inner shafts all crappy looking and not shinny and finished like in your photos? I can do the sanding on it, but just wondering why it's not finished, also if you could please send me the seals that were forgotten.

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon,

Alan wright
So after all this, I called and she told me she had just ordered the seals for me and she will have then sent out later today, and took down my address.( man I wish I had recorded that conversation) well, 2 weeks had passed and not a thing came in the mail, so I figured maybe she forgot and I'll pm her.... Well another week has passed and no response..... What the hell rs-e!!! Or more so shaundi ..... And that deal is still up there in big bold red letters.... If the deal is over erase it! I guess what I'm trying to say is, is that right what she is doing? I asked if I could still get that deal and she said yes, then when I paid...." oh, that's not the deal I was talking about".... What the hell. And then she said she would send me the seals and I never got them or any response from her after that..... Maybe I'll try the higher ups?

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Monster Jk; 07-07-2012 at 09:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 09:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Looking at your reference that post was a sale/promotion we had on them back in 2009. It is no longer valid. You can get the seals from your local parts store.

Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Jesus Holy Christ on a cracker, you are a fucking retard. You are a bona fide, window licking, helmet clad, don't let em anywhere near the paste or he'll eat the whole damn package RETARD. I almost couldn't believe you were SERIOUSLY pissing, moaning and complaining about not getting a deal that was valid in 2009, but then I saw who posted it and suddenly, it all made sense.

I''ll just go ahead and translate what you've received from them so far by way of communication:
GO FUCK YOURSELF, YOU WHINEY LITTLE CUNT.

If I were them, I would be printing your emails for the wall of shame in my office so I could laugh at your stupid ass on a daily basis.

In summation:
Billy Madison - Ultimate Insult (Academic Decathlon) - YouTube

post #3 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 10:23 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

God your a tard, and obviously don't read. For one, the post was at the top of the list of NEW PRODUCTS, and ill admit, I didn't look at the date, I figured it was a new product since I hadn't seen it before. And why do you think I asked if I could get the deal first before I purchased the kit? And awe.... Is some ones ass hole still a little sore because they couldnt take a joke? Pitty for you. All the jeep people that i have met here, and other people I have met on trails and worked on jeeps with would probably say I'm a pretty good guy.... You just like getting your motor reved for some stupid shit that happened ONCE thats UNO, Ein, that's 1, and I apologized for it, but your ass keeps beating a dead horse.... Thanks for your post!

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 11:01 AM
Banned

And when you realized it was an offer that was three years old, that's the point where you should have chuckled at what an ass you are for thinkin a promotion from 2009 is not valid in 2012. But ya didnt. You logon here and call em out as if this is some big deal. Shit, I was about ready to start pullin for you until I realized what the deal is here.

Maybe you can scour old newspapers and find a Jeep ad from 1965 and get a CJ for $900 or whatever the fuck they cost back then. And when you cant, you should immediately post how frustrated you are about that.

Has nothing to do with our history here on JKO, son. The fact you have a predisposition to being a whiney cunt about life notwithstanding; I'd have ripped anyone the very same new asshole for posting such asshat nonsense, so dont for one second believe you are special in any way other than the educational sense.

Buy the fuckin part, install the fuckin part, shut the fuck up, you fuckin fuck. Now, if for some reason that still offends, you can feel free to be nice and gentle when you go fuck yourself snowflake.

post #5 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 11:15 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Lol, good one, I like the part about the snowflake haha..... I asked if I could get the deal before I saw it was from 2009, and she said yes. Ok so we were both in the wrong. But the fact of the matter is, Aside from the misunderstanding of the deals and dates, I was told I would be sent some seals and sorry for the confusion. I haven't seen the seals nor have i gotten any replys back. If I tell some one I'm gonna do some thing, I do it. I also mention that she may want to edit her ad, just so another confusion like this doesn't happen. Has it been edited.... No.

post #6 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 11:31 AM
Coonasian

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSFROW
I love Walmart. Cheap shit, guns, knives, ammo, oil, chemicals, the biggest rubber selection I've ever seen and I always wondered how they could keep their prices so low and pay all the "entertainers" in the stores.

"Everything you never wanted to know about Cockatoos!" :
post #7 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 11:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to KevinJBurt

I kind of on Monsters side here. She said she would give him the deal and clearly said she would send the seals. There's never an excuse for not returning a customers calls. That's just good business! The add was old but he asked her if he could get that deal which includes seals. If she told him to go pound sand at first or said the seals aren't included that's a different story. Anyone know how much this kit would cost regularly without the seals. Alan you might have just paid regular price for it so don't be too hurt just chalk it up to bad business and move on. Unfortunately we all get screwed every once in awhile. Maybe she didn't mean to at first but by saying she would send them and then not doing it.... Come on!?!

Always forward never straight sometimes upside-down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
I love the cock so much that even my avatar is just a pile of hot meat.
post #8 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 11:45 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Thanks Kevin and yes, if she would have told me sorry, it's and old add, there is nothing I can do. I can understand that. But instead she offered to send them out to me. I wasn't gonna tell her no haha. It's more so the fact I was told that I would be getting them and then nothing. I wrote a pm asking if it had been forgotten, no reply..... If I don't get them, then I don't get them, I'll just know not to shop at rs-e, and just a heads up for the people that buy there. That ad is still up right now, even after I asked her to remove it so no one else got confused...

post #9 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 12:48 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jk View Post
Thanks Kevin and yes, if she would have told me sorry, it's and old add, there is nothing I can do. I can understand that. But instead she offered to send them out to me. I wasn't gonna tell her no haha. It's more so the fact I was told that I would be getting them and then nothing. I wrote a pm asking if it had been forgotten, no reply..... If I don't get them, then I don't get them, I'll just know not to shop at rs-e, and just a heads up for the people that buy there. That ad is still up right now, even after I asked her to remove it so no one else got confused...
I don't know if she could actually erase the add because it's in a thread. Hell she probably doesn't even know or care that it's there any more but anyhow she should of never told you that she'd do it. I fucking hate when people go against their word! It really pisses me off!!! You know, if they can't do it they should just let the other person in on it so their not wasting their time waiting around!

Quote:
post #10 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 01:05 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Yeah, and she was responding to me through the account that created the post, so she can edit it haha

post #11 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 01:10 PM
Rock God

I am with monster on this shit. She told him she was gonna get the seals and obviously she keeps fuckin him over on them. So what the deal was years old all the dates go out the door when she said she would honor the deal.

07' Unlimited X
PSC Bumpers F/R
8k Warn winch
2.5" RK Max Travel
35" MTR's
5:13 yukons
Sleeved/Gusseted front
Dynomax pre-axle exhaust
post #12 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 01:21 PM
JKO Addict!

No clue who is right and who is wrong but as always, an once of communication over a relatively cheap part probably would have avoided this.

Sorry man, can't get the seals as fast as I thought, want $20 (made up number) or want me to keep trying?

Alec Wallis, Owner |
| 303-918-6167

|
| 888-521-0170
post #13 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 02:15 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAD Offroad View Post
No clue who is right and who is wrong but as always, an once of communication over a relatively cheap part probably would have avoided this.

Sorry man, can't get the seals as fast as I thought, want $20 (made up number) or want me to keep trying?
Huh? There was communication, she just didn't follow through and never got back to me. I just don't understand why she said she would get them out that day(phone conversation) and now she won't even reply.

post #14 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 02:21 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Huh? There was communication, she just didn't follow through and never got back to me. I just don't understand why she said she would get them out that day(phone conversation) and now she won't even reply.
That's what I meant, we're on the same page. It's better just to admit you screwed up than go dark.

Alec Wallis, Owner |
| 303-918-6167

|
| 888-521-0170
post #15 of 38 Old 07-07-2012, 03:13 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by EAD Offroad View Post
That's what I meant, we're on the same page. It's better just to admit you screwed up than go dark.
Absolutely right.... Just makes for good ethics!

Quote:
post #16 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 08:38 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

I got a reply:
----------
Im so sorry I didnt mean to blow you off at all!! I sent out for the seals to car quest they got me the wrong ones three times! I had to now order them from quadratec you should see them from them I will try and get a tracking number to you ASAP! I feel really bad the seals were not as easy to come by as I thought they would have been. I can refund your money for what I would have paid for them If quadratec has not sent them out yet!

Again I truely feel bad I never intended it to go like this at all. I just don't stock the seals, If I had they would have been sent already.

Im sorry I will call you this afternoon with something!

Shaundi
--------------
She is making it right, and I do appreciate that. But at the same time, she could have called, pmed(like she did now), or some way let me know that they weren't easy to find and that they haven't been sent out. I have been waiting at the mailbox thinking they would be coming in any day. I also do appreciate her not sending me the wrong seals, just to get some seals out to me. So thank you shaundi for getting things straightened out, but a little better communications would have made things better. And I don't need a refund, the deals are the only thing needed.

Last edited by Monster Jk; 07-09-2012 at 08:41 AM.
post #17 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 09:01 AM
Wheeler

Garage

I am truly sorry!! I was out of the office for a week on vacation. I didn't see the PM. I did say that I would send out the seals and have had nothing but problems trying to get them. We are not a shop and do not stock them. So I went to Car Quest, they have no idea what a Dana30 is and gave me the wrong seals three times. I called Quadratec and asked them to drop ship the seals which they clearly did not (No blame to them i should have fallowed up sooner). I am now personally going to another parts store today to get the seals. I will have a tracking number to you today.

Again I am really sorry! I never intended to leave you hanging!
Shaundi
post #18 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 09:55 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
I asked if I could get the deal.... and she said yes.......
x2 or 3 on clear communication. I don't see a dl here.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #19 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 10:04 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-se View Post
I am truly sorry!! I was out of the office for a week on vacation. I didn't see the PM. I did say that I would send out the seals and have had nothing but problems trying to get them. We are not a shop and do not stock them. So I went to Car Quest, they have no idea what a Dana30 is and gave me the wrong seals three times. I called Quadratec and asked them to drop ship the seals which they clearly did not (No blame to them i should have fallowed up sooner). I am now personally going to another parts store today to get the seals. I will have a tracking number to you today.

Shaundi
And I thank you and really appreciate you going above and beyond to make things right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold knight View Post
x2 or 3 on clear communication. I don't see a dl here.
I asked if I could still get the deal in a prior pm.

post #20 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 10:31 AM
Rock God

Garage

Maybe she just figured you waited 3 years to ask her to honor a sale. What's a little longer of a wait...

2008 JKU Rubicon. 2.5" Rock Krawler Stock Mod lift, 35x12.50x15 Cooper STT's on Pro-Comp D-windows, 5:13 gears, Uconnect Microphone mod, Husky Floor Liners, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Weathertech Side Window Deflectors, Hitch mounted D-Ring, Rancho Oil Pan Skid, Skid Row Evap Can Skid, and a Rugged Ridge Front Skid. Solid Diff Covers front and rear. Rock Slide Engineering Sliders.
post #21 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 10:32 AM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-se View Post

Shaundi
Shaudi is a great person to deal with. She will get you taken care of.
Joe

801-713-3314
post #22 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victim Of Pain View Post
Maybe she just figured you waited 3 years to ask her to honor a sale. What's a little longer of a wait...
Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeraFlex View Post
Shaudi is a great person to deal with. She will get you taken care of.
Joe
I believe she will, I just wished she would have told me about the problems instead of being left in the dark.

post #23 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 11:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Well I'm glad there's a happy ending in sight here!

Quote:
post #24 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 11:37 AM
Administrator

Garage

I've been thinking...

Maybe I should lock down the DL section and have it to where the post/complaint has to be approved before its posted... On the other hand these threads do bring the entertainment.. but too often than not, threads get started that never should.

Axle seals?? Really?

But also Vendors should be more conscious about what they have posted cause someone might hold there fee to the fire 3 years later.

Whats next.. A diff cover doesn't ship with silicone so someone is gonna wait 3 weeks for it to arrive and make a DL thread about it in the mean time.?

I am gonna save the entirety of JKO alot of hassle with this link..

http://www.napaonline.com/?gclid=CNK...FQgHnQodMV3ymw

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #25 of 38 Old 07-09-2012, 11:48 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
I'll see your napa and raise you advance auto parts with coupons!

31 jeeps in... still have issues
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode