Airing it out - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 06:45 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Airing it out

With my recent post about an install and asking for help... I realize I fucked up. I i pmed peanut with an apology and also stated that in the two threads in the Colorado section. The hand job thing was taken to literal and was not to come out sounding like dick.... But it did and for that I also apologized to peanut for. I am trying to work with her and get shit right between us and have also asked to help with her install. I'm not doing it to get help with mine, but to learn what I need to do for my own install and to meet the southerners and show that I am not really that much of an ass hole. So to peanut and all jko, I'm sorry for my abortion of a thread and hope to get back on the right foot.

And for the record, I didn't delete my post, it was deleted by the higher ups.

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 06:48 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Nice work dude. We all screw up now and again. Takes a big man to admit it.
post #3 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 06:51 PM
Rock God

Abortion of a thread....Nice!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 06:55 PM
JKO Addict!

I will say that was a fun thread to read through all the shit talking. Hahhaa. That thread seemed to bring the dick outta a few people......

2008 Black 2Dr 6spd D30/44
RK 2.5 X-Factor | Synergy tie rod | 35x12.5 MTRK's | BFH front | Genright rear | Yukon 5.13's | ARB front locker | Warn M8000 w/MasterPull synthetic | Rigid 10'' E-series
post #5 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 07:33 PM
JKO Addict!

Good deal-we have all stepped in it at some point or another along the way. Everyone makes mistakes but if you learn not to repeat em then its all good

Is this thing working?......

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #6 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 07:33 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Atleast you made good!

Sent via your mom on a tricycle wearing a paper crown from Burger King

-Marc
2010 JKU -- 3.5" RE Lift -- EVO LCAs -- ARTEC Truss and TB mount -- 17" Procomp 7069 -- 37" Maxxis Treps -- Heated Trucklite Headlights -- Synergy Drag flip -- Synergy TR -- Synergy bj's-- EVO 1/4 Pounder -- EVO Tire Carrier -- 4 gal rotopax -- TF Third Row -- China AEV Snorkel

Coming up:
D60 Front 99-04 Ford ARB w/ 5.38
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42” MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
post #7 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 07:52 PM
JKO Addict!

Well if you go an abort something might as well castrate yourself too.
post #8 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 08:02 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jk View Post
With my recent post about an install and asking for help... I realize I fucked up. I i pmed peanut with an apology and also stated that in the two threads in the Colorado section. The hand job thing was taken to literal and was not to come out sounding like dick.... But it did and for that I also apologized to peanut for. I am trying to work with her and get shit right between us and have also asked to help with her install. I'm not doing it to get help with mine, but to learn what I need to do for my own install and to meet the southerners and show that I am not really that much of an ass hole. So to peanut and all jko, I'm sorry for my abortion of a thread and hope to get back on the right foot.

And for the record, I didn't delete my post, it was deleted by the higher ups.

First off way to step up.

EDIT: What are you talking about??? its right here https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70675

EDIT #2: Did the mods really HGTD a thread? Starting to smell like JKF around here

EDIT #3: Mods didnt HGTD anything this ass clown did. My apologies to the mods.

2011 JKU Rubicon
PSC Evap Skid
PSC Diff Covers
Dynomax Rock Crawler exhaust
ACE Rear Bumper and Tire Carrier
Rock Krawler 2.5 Flex W/ Bilstein 5100's
35" Nitto Trail Grappler's

Last edited by G19T; 03-07-2012 at 09:37 AM.
post #9 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 08:20 PM
Rock God

Once we realize that we are the common denominator in all of our failed relationships, life gets easier.
Way to step up and own what you did. Now in the words of a famous guy you may recognize,,,,Go, and sin no more...

Current Mods:
  1. Cleghorn tailpipe mod
  2. Cleghorn side step ventilation with Gold Mtn. enhancement
  3. Heartbreak Ridge bumper scuffs
  4. Goler gas tank skid mod
  5. Miscellaneous pin striping
  6. Woods evap cannister relocate (Wow, an intentional mod!)
  7. 2"BB and swapped in stock Rubi coils and shocks (thanks Seth!)
  8. Calico fender realignment and texturing
  9. Calico "explodey the side step" ez removal kit
  10. Stock Rubicon rails courtesy of JackTuttle (Thanks Jack!)
  11. Solid Axle dif covers
post #10 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 09:57 PM
Banned

Oh, look... the guy who starts off a crybaby thread by disrespecting a woman who probably has more miles ridden offroad that this retard will ever roll on pavement, then goes and drags wives children into a ball breaking match before delivering the coup de grace of douche when he rides off on the coattails of efforts made by his serviceman brother has FINALLY apologized for being a complete douche application system - that'd be both the douche bag and the douche nozzle, kiddies - and now everyone we're expected to what, fall at his feet and offer up accolades because he finally started coming of age and learned he can't go through life like that forever and not expect someone to reach out and cockpunch him? Bullshit. I'm not buying this overnight decision to sudenly stop being a total jerkoff.

Now, if it was all over a single post and you woke up the next day and thought "shit, I might have gone a little over the top on that one", well that's one thing. Maybe you could have posted up the next day and apologized. Yeah, you might have taken some more ballbusting, but you would have gotten the help you need and you might have been able to sell this shit sandwich of an apology a little smoother. Now? Yeah, not so much. As far as I'm concerned, your card's been pulled, shredded and the shredded pieces were used to wipe someone's ass just before being set on fire. You can do the same thing with this half-ass apology of yours.

Go fuck yourself kid.

post #11 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 10:10 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Yep, and same to you Dan. You can still sit on it and rotate ya ass

Rescue Green 2008 Sahara Unlimited; RK 3.5 max travel; 37" Toyo Mt; PSC Brawler lite front bumper; PSC rock brawler rear w/ tire carrier; OR-Fab rock guards; Aev hood

post #12 of 97 Old 03-06-2012, 10:11 PM
Rock God

Well, seeing as how he didn't insult my female half I'll give him props for stepping up...way to grow a pair dude

2010 JK Rubicon- meh 2dr sold
2012 JKU Rubicon- bored sold
2015 JKU Rubicon- 3rd times a charm?
post #13 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 03:02 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
Oh, look... the guy who starts off a crybaby thread by disrespecting a woman who probably has more miles ridden offroad that this retard will ever roll on pavement, then goes and drags wives children into a ball breaking match before delivering the coup de grace of douche when he rides off on the coattails of efforts made by his serviceman brother has FINALLY apologized for being a complete douche application system - that'd be both the douche bag and the douche nozzle, kiddies - and now everyone we're expected to what, fall at his feet and offer up accolades because he finally started coming of age and learned he can't go through life like that forever and not expect someone to reach out and cockpunch him? Bullshit. I'm not buying this overnight decision to sudenly stop being a total jerkoff.

Now, if it was all over a single post and you woke up the next day and thought "shit, I might have gone a little over the top on that one", well that's one thing. Maybe you could have posted up the next day and apologized. Yeah, you might have taken some more ballbusting, but you would have gotten the help you need and you might have been able to sell this shit sandwich of an apology a little smoother. Now? Yeah, not so much. As far as I'm concerned, your card's been pulled, shredded and the shredded pieces were used to wipe someone's ass just before being set on fire. You can do the same thing with this half-ass apology of yours.

Go fuck yourself kid.
And there's the Dan we know!!!! LMFAO!!!

Sent from the shitter!
post #14 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 04:14 AM
JKO Addict!

Why did it take so long to apologize? Was it because you were getting your ass handed to you? PM RedZJ you two would be perfect together.

Official sponsor of the Jersey
Crew

"Wasn't Me I was in Sweetwater"
post #15 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 04:19 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsub View Post
Why did it take so long to apologize? Was it because you were getting your ass handed to you? PM RedZJ you two would be perfect together.
RedZJ...hahahahahahaha

Sent from the shitter!
post #16 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ripnhl2005 View Post
And there's the Dan we know!!!! LMFAO!!!

Sent from the shitter!
Damn. Spelled 'suddenly' wrong in there. Gonna have to have a word with my outsourced proofreading team over in India. They're better than this.

post #17 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 04:33 AM
CalmerThanYouAre

to the OP
Shit happens.
Why didn't you apologize sooner in the origional thread?

I support the military, fiscal responsibility, Hemp, legalization of Marijuana over 21, smaller government and the Bill of Rights.

NSA: The only part of the government that actually listens.
post #18 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 04:40 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:

Go fuck yourself kid.
And then Dan comes to being everyone back to earth

Sent via your mom on a tricycle wearing a paper crown from Burger King

-Marc
2010 JKU -- 3.5" RE Lift -- EVO LCAs -- ARTEC Truss and TB mount -- 17" Procomp 7069 -- 37" Maxxis Treps -- Heated Trucklite Headlights -- Synergy Drag flip -- Synergy TR -- Synergy bj's-- EVO 1/4 Pounder -- EVO Tire Carrier -- 4 gal rotopax -- TF Third Row -- China AEV Snorkel

Coming up:
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42” MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
post #19 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 05:00 AM
Rock God

Cant believe I missed the original thread..

EX-Jersey
Crew

Find us at www.disconnectedoffroad.com
post #20 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 05:07 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumptruckRich View Post
Cant believe I missed the original thread..
twas epic!

-Marc

Coming up:
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42” MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
post #21 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 05:20 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlynch2 View Post
I will say that was a fun thread to read through all the shit talking. Hahhaa. That thread seemed to bring the dick outta a few people......
Indeed it was a fund thread to read. Definitely made my work day go by a lot faster. And the fact that you're still around at least says you got some moxy. You know you'll still probably catch shit for it, but only as a running joke.

And it doesn't take much to bring the dick outta' Dan.......unless of course he's clinching!

Choose your friends & choose your enemies. But choose wisely.
post #22 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 05:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Way to step up. Shows good character.

My Build Thread ~

NE Trail Ride Thread ~

Want Jeep Mods? Marcus Has It!! ~ River City Offroad
Adrenaline Offroad
~ Best Jeep shop in the Washington DC area!![/COLOR]
post #23 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 05:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:

Go fuck yourself kid.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monster Jk View Post
Yep, and same to you Dan. You can still sit on it and rotate ya ass

Well at this point in their lil relationship.....I figure I might as well throw some T&A into the mix.....

/

post #24 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Too bad you couldn't take a joke either.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #25 of 97 Old 03-07-2012, 05:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

i really think it is these threads i am reading...... why everytime that i look at a monster thread i get dating banners? come on mayne!

i cant show you the picture, but it is a white banner with this written in it:

Melbourne are 50+ singles
Meet attractive singles over 50 for companionship
www.companionshipafter50.com

-Marc

Coming up:
14 Bolt rear ARB w/ 5.38
EVO Long Arm
40/42” MTR's
17" Spyderlock Beadlocks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode