Backordered again.... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 03-09-2009, 08:25 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Angry Backordered again....

One of the things that really pi$$ me off about ordering stuff online is not being informed if what you order is in stock or not.This just happened AGAIN.Jeep isn't the only moneypit I'm into,RC Helis is another one.They will eat up loot as fast as it can be printed anyways at least with my heli parts suppliers they have it right there when you click on a part if it's in stock or whatever.I wish that all websites that SELL STUFF TO US WOULD DO THAT.....DO YA HEAR ME QUADRATEC?? Rant over,you may resume normal chit now.....have a nice friggin' day

Somethin's happenin' here,what it is ain't exactly clear,there's a man with a gun over there,a tellin' me,I have to beware.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 03-09-2009, 11:33 AM
Rock God

Good reason to always call and order for orders... that way you can ask if it is stock or being drop shipped.

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #3 of 12 Old 03-09-2009, 12:46 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prope View Post
Good reason to always call and order for orders... that way you can ask if it is stock or being drop shipped.
True,but not possible sometimes....like when my better half is on the phone with her sister forever it seems,LOL.Other websites at least for my heli parts have the quanities on hand so you know exactly right then and there if what you want is in stock.No big deal anymore,my new Husky liners are on th' way

Somethin's happenin' here,what it is ain't exactly clear,there's a man with a gun over there,a tellin' me,I have to beware.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 03-09-2009, 01:13 PM
Rock God

One thing I've done in the past is deal with smaller online stores. I once ordered a Bestop safari top at 4WD.com and found out that they were backordered for 30 days...after placing the order. I cancelled my order and did what I should have done in the first place. I went over to TrailDuty.com and Phil was able to get one to me in a few days.

Since then, I always check before ordering either through email or by phone...or pigeon...or smoke signal. Whatever's convenient.

'07 Rubicon
post #5 of 12 Old 03-09-2009, 01:25 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Since then, I always check before ordering either through email or by phone...or pigeon...or smoke signal. Whatever's convenient.[/QUOTE]

Yup,I will be doing the same thing for now on.

post #6 of 12 Old 03-09-2009, 02:05 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to venom

Yup
all the more reason to call Phil!
I pretty much always check with him and see if he can get whatever it is that I'm wanting.
Everyone else is a last resort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Wife
I might just go crazy and kill you in your sleep, instead of just planning it.
post #7 of 12 Old 03-11-2009, 08:04 PM
Rock God

give phil a call!! if he doesn't have it, he will usually try to find it for you!

i quit ordering from quadratec a long time ago, for the same reason.
post #8 of 12 Old 03-11-2009, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcnaught6 View Post
give phil a call!! if he doesn't have it, he will usually try to find it for you!

i quit ordering from quadratec a long time ago, for the same reason.
I found some rugged ridge liners that were in stock so I have them enroute.I just got the quadratec catalog today.....man they are proud of everything they sell.I could tell by the high prices they must be proud.

Last edited by lohchief; 03-11-2009 at 08:31 PM.
post #9 of 12 Old 03-22-2009, 01:22 PM
Granite Guru

I know how you feel. I am also into RC heli's and ordering some parts can be a pain. Procomp is another one that pisses me off with all the backorders. Been waiting since November for some rims and ordered online not knowing that they were on backorder from the vendor and still waiting.

Teraflex 4" Lift with 8 Flexarms - Mickey Thompson Classic Locks - 35" Goodyear MTR with Kevlar - Shrockworks Mid Width Front Bumper - Shrockworks Full Width Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier - SkidRow Oil/Tranny skid plate - Rock Hard 4x4 JK Evap Canister Skid Plate - Coast Front and Read Driveshaft - Teraflex Front/Rear Differential Covers - Superchip Flashpaq - Mile Marker 9500 - KC SlimLights - ARB on-board air/CB/Ham radio - Yukon 5.13 - Sleeved and Gussets
post #10 of 12 Old 03-22-2009, 03:58 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL08JK View Post
I know how you feel. I am also into RC heli's and ordering some parts can be a pain. Procomp is another one that pisses me off with all the backorders. Been waiting since November for some rims and ordered online not knowing that they were on backorder from the vendor and still waiting.
Just like with our heli parts,there are other places to order from.Waiting for rims since last november ain't cool at all,there has to be someplace that has your size in stock,or pick another style.If I had to wait that long for rims,I would find something else for sure.

post #11 of 12 Old 03-22-2009, 04:54 PM
Granite Guru

Simple solution..Just cancel the order right away. This is the only way they will understand. You think they care about you... no.. they only care about $$$$.. I just cut all my future business with Quadratec as they support forums where censorship is alive and well...

USAntigoon
post #12 of 12 Old 03-22-2009, 08:04 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by USAntigoon View Post
Simple solution..Just cancel the order right away. This is the only way they will understand. You think they care about you... no.. they only care about $$$$.. I just cut all my future business with Quadratec as they support forums where censorship is alive and well...
Hell I cancelled after 2 days being told by quadratec that my liners where on backorder,there is no way in hell would I wait for rims or anything else for what....4 months?That is plain nutz.AND,it should be posted on their website when a product is on backorder.Too many places in this country that have what we want,pretty much when we want it,IMHO.I read this morning about you saying you where going to write them and tell them why you no longer will do bidness with them.....good on you

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode