RockKrawler and SLOW shipping - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 11:26 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Send a message via AIM to symekutz Send a message via Yahoo to symekutz Send a message via Skype™ to symekutz
RockKrawler and SLOW shipping

I love my Rockrawler lift (x-factor 5.5 w/ coil overs) but I'm wondering if they are always this hmm what word to use SHITTY at shipping when they say they will....

Almost 2 weeks now waiting on a paid for part they checked and had in stock, so I call today and lo and behold they are packing it up while I talk to them.

So another weekend sitting at home looking at my jeep on jackstands!!

Anyone else have any shipping issues with them?

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to srbaker2 Send a message via MSN to srbaker2 Send a message via Yahoo to srbaker2

Nope shipped my lift the day they had the springs in stock. My whole lift showed up within 2 weeks of ordering it.

Why is this in modified tech though?
post #3 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 11:58 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=64711

Read the thread and RK's response, should help you understand.

Will: 2010 2-Door Rubicon: Check my garage for details

ΣX

Order from River City Offroad
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 12:03 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

I never had that problem.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #5 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

I have lots of RK gear and had no issues. In fact I find RK customer service to be outstanding. Hope that you get it sorted out.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 12:12 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

What part are you waiting on?

They have been pretty slammed recently and you have to remember we had a holiday weekend thrown in there a short time ago.

They build it all right there in house so it can take a little longer than you'd think.

Just remember that you're gonna be happy with the final product when it shows up...good things to come my friend.

Marcus

post #7 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 12:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by srbaker2 View Post
Nope shipped my lift the day they had the springs in stock. My whole lift showed up within 2 weeks of ordering it.

Why is this in modified tech though?
This and this.

IBTM?

post #8 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Granite Guru

I really needed their trans pan quickly last winter, as I poked a hole in mine and was leaking all over the place, and they got it too me right away. I ordered control arms this summer and it took weeks to get them. Great products but yeah, shipping is definitely spotty at best.
post #9 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 02:43 PM
JKowners Vendor

We did put up a post in the other thread that was very similar to this one and we do apologize. One of the things we are running into is the fact that we are building for alot for stocking dealers so drop shipping for dealers that do not stock products hurt when it comes to lead times. We are a manufacturer and not a warehouse or a manupackeger (someone who calls themselves a manufacturer, but does not make anything, just puts parts in a box). We are working on our infrastructure to service everyone better and faster! Our growth over the past few years has been insane.

Like we said before, we apologize and are doing everything we can to do a better job!

Rock Krawler Suspension
post #10 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 02:52 PM
JKowners Vendor

Sir

Ordering just said your order was initially placed on the 29th of November and it is leaving here tommorrow. That is only 9 business days which is not as bad as it has been for us. It is not where we want to be, but not too bad. Your order sheet says it would ship in approximately 7 business days. We try to provide everyone with as accurate information as possible when an order is placed.

Again, we apologize.

RK
post #11 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension View Post
Sir

Ordering just said your order was initially placed on the 29th of November and it is leaving here tommorrow. That is only 9 business days which is not as bad as it has been for us. It is not where we want to be, but not too bad. Your order sheet says it would ship in approximately 7 business days. We try to provide everyone with as accurate information as possible when an order is placed.

Again, we apologize.

RK

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #12 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 06:39 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Sir

Again, we apologize.

RK
yea but the OP states he was told the part was in stock. 7-9 business days to put a part in a box and ship it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukecage View Post
If I hear banjos I'm out! I almost feel like an alien being a black guy in a jeep already, this is gonna be a real adventure
post #13 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 07:09 PM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

I'm here, what did I miss?

Nevermind, I love RK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #14 of 19 Old 12-08-2011, 11:54 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCTAZ View Post
I'm here, what did I miss?

Nevermind, I love RK!
lol, funny! OP, relax, when you get the parts you'll see that it was very much worth the wait.

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #15 of 19 Old 12-09-2011, 06:39 AM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba2u View Post
yea but the OP states he was told the part was in stock. 7-9 business days to put a part in a box and ship it?
Our fab side builds to "control numbers" to have our hard parts on the shelf, but there are tons of orders all the time, they go through processing, then through assembly and packaging in order typically. If we were a warehouse, stocking complete packaged goods, then it would be different, but we are a true manufacturer, making everything right here in NY.

However, I did speak to the gentleman who took his order, and it was a replacement part for a customer having an issue so it should have been handled differently and given priority.

RK
post #16 of 19 Old 12-09-2011, 10:06 AM
JTG
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to JTG

Both of my orders went out within a day, no complaints here
post #17 of 19 Old 12-09-2011, 10:08 AM
JKowners Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
Both of my orders went out within a day, no complaints here
That is a miracle to be honest!

RK
post #18 of 19 Old 12-09-2011, 03:04 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Our fab side builds to "control numbers" to have our hard parts on the shelf, but there are tons of orders all the time, they go through processing, then through assembly and packaging in order typically. If we were a warehouse, stocking complete packaged goods, then it would be different, but we are a true manufacturer, making everything right here in NY.

However, I did speak to the gentleman who took his order, and it was a replacement part for a customer having an issue so it should have been handled differently and given priority.

RK

I'm glad I saw this thread, This is why my lift is gonna be RK. Shipping hiccups or not. With what I've seen with interaction on here with customer questions or issues RK seems to always quick to respond, and if something did go work on their end, step up and make things right. Their quality products and customer service seems to be top notch.

09 2 DR Rubicon
my JK is my addiction
post #19 of 19 Old 12-11-2011, 09:03 AM
JTG
Granite Guru

Send a message via AIM to JTG

Quote:
That is a miracle to be honest!

RK
Maybe it just just felt like a day, I've been known to kill a few brain cells At any rate, no complaints here!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode