I AM DISAPPOINTED AT YOUR SALES VENDORS! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 93 Old 11-25-2011, 10:52 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

I AM DISAPPOINTED AT YOUR SALES VENDORS!

Last edited by ffa_nsk; 04-12-2012 at 04:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 93 Old 11-25-2011, 11:12 PM
Granite Guru

-Brett
---------------------------------------------
My Jeep: 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 6-Spd Manual, Cosmos Blue
"The Smurf":
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Previous Jeeps:

post #3 of 93 Old 11-25-2011, 11:19 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

Dude, you're attitude is douchetastic. What is the end result of this thread? Are you dreaming of 50% discount offers filling your PM box?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 93 Old 11-25-2011, 11:22 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

not 50% but maybe something useful. and you cant say im wrong.
post #5 of 93 Old 11-25-2011, 11:33 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

What is your idea of a good deal? 10% off and free shipping can be found many places. Also, if you call (use your spaware card) many of these vendors directly, you may have better results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?
post #6 of 93 Old 11-25-2011, 11:34 PM
JKO Addict!

Um NORTHRIDGE , so you throw that name out here to the other vendors who do a lot for us on this site
post #7 of 93 Old 11-25-2011, 11:37 PM
Rock God

Garage

puss

"Eat Liquid Gold"
post #8 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 12:35 AM
JKO Addict!

Not sure where you've looked, but I've gotten ridiculous deals from vendors here on Jko. Good luck to ya finding better man...

Sent from my cardboard box using Tapatalk

Greg
post #9 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 01:36 AM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

I suspect that most of the vendors on here work with thin margins so I didn't expect them to have heavy discounts. Now in contrast.. 4WheelParts had 20% off on lots of parts. So now we know who has the fat markup.

I've used most of the vendors here on JKO and they all are top shelf.

/that is all

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #10 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 02:27 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXASKEV View Post
I suspect that most of the vendors on here work with thin margins so I didn't expect them to have heavy discounts.
+1

OP has NFC how the world of small business works, which is OK. Ignorance is forgivable, but a piss poor attitude based on that ignorance is not.

I give two shits if you are coming back from the sandbox, I served as well but thats all irrelevant. Not sure why you even mentioned that. Don't give other servicemembers a bad name. Show a little bit of respect to our vendors. You obviously have a vendor that you like...well then use them! Not everyone offers steep blk Friday specials, I certainly don't in my business for many reasons. You can call me whatever you want, but there's only one guy here that is being looked upon as an asshat and it ain't me.

Apologize to the vendors (some of whom are vets, I'm sure) for your ignorant rant, take your licks and drive on. This sense of entitlement is unbecoming of a US soldier.

2009 JKUR Auto
- HD Switchblade Rear Bumper/Tire Carrier
- ARB Deluxe Front Bumper
- Warn Powerplant HP (front) + Warn M8000 (rear)
- Benchmark Dual Battery w/ smart isolator
- Rockhard Skids + AEV Diff Slider + Kilby Shock Skids
- Wildboar Square Roofrack + Sidestep
- AEV 3.5" Premium lift + STOCK tires!
post #11 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 03:48 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

it is clear why i mentioned im returning from the "sandbox" as you would call it. nobody in the army does. i mentioned i FINNALY GET TO USE MY JEEP. prety clear there. are you slow? And you all would get butthurt when i mention northridge because it's from your arch nemesis website ! oh noez ! maybe they banned you all for being losers.

Last edited by ffa_nsk; 11-26-2011 at 03:50 AM.
post #12 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 03:55 AM
Rock God

What a doushe.

Call Marcus, get a good deal, and then take that huge vagine u have between your legs and blow the sand out.

What a whiny lil bitch.
"Wahhhhh I want better deals, wahhhhhhhhh".

EX-Jersey
Crew

Find us at www.disconnectedoffroad.com
post #13 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 04:00 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumptruckRich View Post
What a doushe.

Call Marcus or Christian, get a good deal, and then take that huge vagine u have between your legs and blow the sand out.

What a whiny lil bitch.
"Wahhhhh I want better deals, wahhhhhhhhh".
FIFY.. Cant forget about JC's own.

Jersey

Crew
post #14 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 04:03 AM
Granite Guru

I agree completely with the OP - especially this part of his post - so unles u can come up with something good on these products than my money will go somewhere else, somewhere thats not even having a sale.

I know that I would much rather spend more money with a vendor that doesn't support this site than to save a few bucks by taking advantage of the sales that the supporting vendors don't even have to offer.

Thanks for your service. Get home safe, have a few and chill the F out.

JD

Quote:
Originally Posted by guinness View Post
So someone thinks RDY4RKS' 6.1 hemi, solid axle, arb'd, atlas'd, long arm'd, 42'd jeep is cookie cutter? Fuck it. Im going outside and burning mine to dust. There is no hope.
post #15 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 04:04 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverjk1 View Post
FIFY.. Cant forget about JC's own.
Figured I'd save christian the headache. Guy sounds like a total tool.

EX-Jersey
Crew

Find us at www.disconnectedoffroad.com
post #16 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 04:05 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumptruckRich View Post
Figured I'd save christian the headache. Guy sounds like a total tool.
hahaha touche

Jersey

Crew
post #17 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 04:21 AM
JKO Addict!

Thanks for your service, get home safe, then chil out have a beer. Get a few more posts under your belt, you'll find our venders do a lot to help all of us out. If you can find a better deal let us know.

Official sponsor of the Jersey
Crew

"Wasn't Me I was in Sweetwater"
post #18 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 04:37 AM
Granite Guru

You are almost right! Some vendors here don't give the greatest deals, sometimes shipping is slower than normal . But I know I am willing to spend a couple bucks on customer service and friendships which many others just do not have!

I know the guys here will take care of each individual customer as a Jeeper not a paycheck!

WORK HARD... PLAY HARDER!
post #19 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 04:39 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Moving this to DL.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #20 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 04:42 AM
JKO Addict!

This thread sucks, most of the guys that support this forum aren't "big corporations" that can supply you with brutal deals like Walmart. Jeep parts, high-end tools, high-end photography equipment, muscle car parts, fishing equipment, hunting equipment, just some of the things that don't really go on sale. Get used to it.

People like Marcus and some of the other great vendors bust their ass to take care of the people of this forum year-round. They shouldn't have to rely on some bull-shit holiday to lose their asses on, you can bet the people that supply them aren't going to cut their prices to them.

Unfortunately the average vendor can't buy 5,000 Poly track bar brackets to get a deal from Poly to have 50 people to buy them on one day at a cheap price. This is a "pay to play" type of hobby, one of many. I bet if I called Marcus and needed something yesterday, he'd do all he could to get it done for me. Go find someone at Target to give a damn about you..good luck

SOLD - '09 2dr Rubicon - 1.0Gal | 6spd | 37s | 4.88s |
| OR-Fab cage | Poly Cage | BFH Front | XRC Rear | XRC12 Winch | Walker Evans Beadlocks |

Retired from the Jeep community, for now.

Last edited by Goodysgotacuda; 11-26-2011 at 04:46 AM.
post #21 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 05:17 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

F'n trolls. Goody is on the money. Take your I'm deserving attitude and move along.

☠ ☠ Don't let fear and common sense stop ya. ☣ ☣
post #22 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 05:43 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Ill leave this alone I wouldnt want to hurt anyone's feelings you guys asked for this bullshit now have fun dealing with it nicely
post #23 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 06:03 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

/

post #24 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 06:04 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
post #25 of 93 Old 11-26-2011, 06:10 AM
Wheeler

from one Vet to another....

what the fuck is your deal? you sound like fuckin terminal Lance, butt-hurt fuckin Snuffy.

you have absolutely no idea how small business works, this aint fuckin wal-mart. these guys go well out of their way to offer you good deals YEAR ROUND and you want to act like a 10 year old fat kid not getting McDickholes.

you like northridge? then fucking call northridge! i've got nothing against the guys, i don't care where you buy your parts from.

i've received great deals from all kinds of places. know how i did it? i wasn't a lazy bitch! i picked up the fuckin phone and called them. i asked them for exactly what i wanted and got a great price in the process. while i was on the phone i asked one simple question... "do you offer a Military discount?" if they had said no, i would have still purchased the parts and been damn glad to have done so. i support people based on their reputation and ethics, not on price. (don't give me any shit about not being able to use the phone either. we all know there is more than enough time and opportunity for you to use a phone. put down the fuckin Xbox controller and be proactive)

to further push the point: one vendor i know of offered an over the phone discount for Military Service.... and NO i'm not going to tell you who it is. as far as i'm concerned someone failed you somewhere in your upbringing and you're not responsible enough to get free shit.

if you were one of my Marines i would PT your dick into the dirt just for being an ass-hole. fuckin entitlement generation....

keep your head down and get home safe.

for anyone wondering about the terminal Lance comment.....

http://terminallance.com/2010/01/05/...ames-are-born/

Semper Fi
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode