18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Rock God

Garage

Hell, go for it. Story to share?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 04:55 AM
Banned

I say, delete the question marks in the title and this would be a great spot! I know that rage guys sucks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 09:47 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
I say, delete the question marks in the title and this would be a great spot! I know that rage guys sucks.
Does this include bad buyers ...... I nominate jkristie for the 1st post...for a certain set of rubi rails...lol

/

Last edited by Loki646; 09-01-2011 at 09:50 AM.
post #5 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:00 AM
Banned

Sorry man! I couldn't get out of work. Drive back up this weekend. I am off Monday!
post #6 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:12 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

It's a somewhat slippery slope. Short answer.

Almost all vendors on here are class-acts. Most make great products, are established businesses, and are really involved with customers and community...

but what criteria should be used to determine a bad seller?

With an individual sale, it's easy......one product, one buyer, one experience, etc. It was good or it was bad. Not much gray area.

Lot harder when you have an overall good vendor....helpful, legitimate, quality products most of the time....that gets drug through the mud because of some excessively long wait times on parts, or because of a newly hired powder-coater that did a bad job.

Then what happens? It becomes a whole hell of a lot of HE SAID/ SHE SAID with the truth usually ending up somewhere in the middle. I'm not sure of the necessity or overall validity of starting a section like that.

Most good vendors are going to get the dispute resolved. JKO provides an abundance of non-biased reviews and feedback. I understand a "Repeated violators" concept......but honestly, I would like to think that the dirty laundry section is enough to get an idea of who to avoid.

I guess I just don't like the idea of a company or seller developing a bad reputation for something that might already be resolved, or (as we've seen before) for someone that is experiencing growing-pains/ restructuring.

Maybe there is a "benchmark" that can be established. Not sure, but I'm open to continue the discussion.
post #7 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:18 AM
Banned

I assumed The Chad was looking for bad individual seeler not vendors, but I could be wrong.
post #8 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:21 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
I assumed The Chad was looking for bad individual seeler not vendors, but I could be wrong.
Not sure.....but that's why we have the i-trader ratings. We're going to rename it the Marcus System.
post #9 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:28 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Marcy

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Not sure.....but that's why we have the i-trader ratings. We're going to rename it the Marcus System.
^^ That and you can always search a vendors name on the forum or just in dirty laundry. Which is probably where this thread should be...
post #10 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 AM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

Quote:
Maybe there is a "benchmark" that can be established. Not sure, but I'm open to continue the discussion.
Hmmmm. Sneaky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #11 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:30 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Bingo! Vendors can be kept in dirty laundry..mabe we just don't "Name names" here...and just the situation and how someone got screwed...and we all make fun of him..lol especially that pussy OP that started this thread

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #12 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:34 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Yeah like this one?
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884459

JHMO but we are not that big yet. Things tend to get aired out pretty well in Dirty Laundry if there is a problem and true bad sellers don't stick around. If they do the community is still small enough to watch each other's backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
Bingo! Vendors can be kept in dirty laundry..mabe we just don't "Name names" here...and just the situation and how someone got screwed...and we all make fun of him..lol especially that pussy OP that started this thread
lol, just say who it is. Things will air out, butts will bleed and we'll flame the shit out of one of you until Stub or Dennis makes us stop.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.

Last edited by gold knight; 09-01-2011 at 10:38 AM.
post #13 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:37 AM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

Quote:
That bastage! Im just going to mail him my wallet and a rubber stamp of my signature. Or just DD part of my payroll to his checking...

Quote:
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
post #14 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:50 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

If I'm buying some slightly used Tucks pads from dancin dan.....then the first thing I'm doing, is clicking on his i-trader rating(s). Plenty of room there for comments from past buyers. Gold knight says that the cock-ring was indeed NOT sterilized, and that JK-ADD received slightly less pig semen than the full gallon that was advertised. So I now know that if I don't actually feel more sexy after Dan sends me one of his "guaranteed life of the party" shirts.....that I was warned.

IDK.....what individual seller deserves a special place just cause they were a douche? And what criteria puts them there....or gets them removed from there?

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #15 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 10:58 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold knight View Post
Yeah like this one?
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=884459

JHMO but we are not that big yet. Things tend to get aired out pretty well in Dirty Laundry if there is a problem and true bad sellers don't stick around. If they do the community is still small enough to watch each other's backs.

lol, just say who it is. Things will air out, butts will bleed and we'll flame the shit out of one of you until Stub or Dennis makes us stop.
Lol I'll leave that to OP..those half doors woulda look sweet tho man!

Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #16 of 59 Old 09-01-2011, 11:32 AM
Breaker of nice things

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCTAZ View Post
That bastage! Im just going to mail him my wallet and a rubber stamp of my signature. Or just DD part of my payroll to his checking...
I just called Visa and made Marcus an authorized user on all of my accounts and cards.

It was just easier that way. No need for me to actually "order things."
post #17 of 59 Old 09-02-2011, 06:47 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

I trader rating?? not worth a crap, most people dont post anything!
so sick of people posting things up for sale, they tell you the product is yours since your the first one to respond, then they sell the shit to someone else.
Or when them put in their post plus shipping, and you agree to it no problem to pay shipping send the money, then they change their mind and sell it to someone closer. COME ON PEOPLE SHIPPING ISNT THAT DAMN HARD!!! and most are charging more than the shipping costs, so hell your making extra money for that 15 minutes to wrap something up. If you dont want to ship then DONT put it in your post!!!

18 BRAVO
panama
kuwait
somalia
bosnia
cuba
now just kicking it as a civilian
I served so your lazy ass didnt have to
post #18 of 59 Old 09-05-2011, 05:30 AM
Banned

JASON DE MENTO - Airpark Jeep

Like any salesman at a stealer, tries to prevent to know what he's talking about. Proof: he lists his products stating he sells for invoice less half of holdback but really only lists them for invoice.

Sales slime

Last edited by Vyper340; 09-05-2011 at 05:32 AM.
post #19 of 59 Old 09-05-2011, 06:03 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to joeglock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vyper340 View Post

Like any salesman at a stealer, tries to prevent to know what he's talking about. Proof: he lists his products stating he sells for invoice less half of holdback but really only lists them for invoice.

Sales slime
And that makes him a bad seller? Dude is a car sales men get over it.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
post #20 of 59 Old 09-05-2011, 06:23 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeglock View Post

No shit man! Get over it!!! Besides do you come out and tell every one you are a car sales man too! Pat!
post #21 of 59 Old 09-05-2011, 08:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeglock View Post

YEP and a dip chit one at that! Name of thread=bad sellers...
post #22 of 59 Old 09-05-2011, 08:35 AM

Quote:

Sales slime
Have you personally dealt with him when trying to buy a Jeep? If not, I don't think you're qualified to post about him in this thread.
post #23 of 59 Old 09-05-2011, 08:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
Have you personally dealt with him when trying to buy a Jeep? If not, I don't think you're qualified to post about him in this thread.
have dealt with him. the thread is about bad sellers.... am I missing something??? It is just my experience and others may not have issues but once again this is a DIRTY LAUNDRY forum AND a thread about Bad Sellers. I was advised that I could post this here by another moderator so I have done as instructed.
post #24 of 59 Old 09-05-2011, 08:41 AM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

How does him being a car salesman doing his job make him a "bad seller" in a thread entirely devoted to individual sellers on this forum. This thread is directed towards individuals who fail at privately selling things to other people in the for sale section of this forum. I watch this forum pretty closely and noticed that you burst in here and then almost immediately flamed a site sponsor. What gives? If you have a problem with Jason De Monto, take it up with the site moderator or admin. It's that simple. Fair enough?

Quote:
post #25 of 59 Old 09-05-2011, 08:42 AM

Quote:
have dealt with him. the thread is about bad sellers.... am I missing something??? It is just my experience and others may not have issues but once again this is a DIRTY LAUNDRY forum AND a thread about Bad Sellers. I was advised that I could post this here by another moderator so I have done as instructed.
I didn't say you weren't allowed to post here. I asked if you personally have dealt with him when buying a Jeep?

Don't get your panties in a wad, tough guy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode