PSC...where the f*** are the 2 door Crusher Corners?!? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 12:38 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
PSC...where the f*** are the 2 door Crusher Corners?!?

It's hard for me to rag on Poison Spyder because they make great products, have great customer service, and are quick to fix any mistakes. I love all of my PSC products. Having said that, where the hell are the 2 door Crusher Corners? Guys...some of us still drive 2 door Jeeps, as hard as that is to believe. I've been waiting for these things forever and a day it seems like. I understand that it takes time to do the tooling on a new set and all that. But since the 4 door version came out you've designed two versions of the RockBrawler, came out with new sliders, B pillar guards, etc...but no 2 door Crusher Corners. I'm not one of those OCD people who has to have everything matching on their rig...I've been waiting for these because I think PSC makes the best shit out there. But at some point I'm going to have to say fuck it and go with River Raider or something similar. And I know that I can't be the only one getting the slightest bit pissed waiting on these things, so if you feel the same way speak up. Let's make this thread a petition.

Pretty please, can we have some Crusher Corners?

To clarify: PSC has never given a release date on these, nor have they promised anyone a release by a certain date. This post is only asking why it's taking so long for a product to come out.

Will: 2010 2-Door Rubicon: Check my garage for details

ΣX

Order from River City Offroad

Last edited by nc_fjizzle; 06-08-2011 at 01:58 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 01:53 AM
Wheeler

post #3 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 02:55 AM
JKO Addict!

It's all about the $$$ there are so many 4dr buyers I think were getting left behind...I dig psc and I think it would be worth adapting the 4dr stuff since I'm not holding my breath for a sudden new line of 2dr only products!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 02:58 AM
JKO Addict!

Come to think of it I'm 90% sure the crusher corners have been put on 2drs I know someone will chime in with a link later..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Black 2008 x ,Dana30 Aussie locker,Teraflex C gusset's 2.5 Pro comp coils,Adj Rancho Rs9000's JKS quick disconnects,Jks Adj trackbar, 35.13.50.15 Toyo MT's on 15x8 MB Razors, K&N intake,Superchips, Magnaflow muffler,Optima Red top, Poison spyder ricochet rock rails,Solid diff covers, front Mopar rock bumper chopped, HD D-rings,Xrc 8000 winch, HOGG cut fenders!Bedlined interior, 130 watt kc slimlites
post #5 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 03:48 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to joeglock

River Raider makes a few different 2dr corners you should check them out. http://www.riverraider.com/store/ind...&product_id=61

http://www.riverraider.com/store/ind...&product_id=62
post #6 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 05:20 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nootherride View Post
Come to think of it I'm 90% sure the crusher corners have been put on 2drs I know someone will chime in with a link later..
Ask and thou shall receive.....

I know of at least three 2 door JK's that did this install.
post #7 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 05:23 AM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

Face it, poison spyder is not coming out with 2 door corners. I really wanted them, but said fuck it and did this....

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #8 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 05:33 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I heard the release date is 12/21/2012
post #9 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 06:04 AM
Rock God

Dusty usually comments on all threads Poison.
BTW, I'm one of those 4 door peeps.
Needed to fit my 6'4" son in the back. 2 door wasn't going to cut it anymore.

Jeep Owner's Motto: Equipment Failure is an Excuse for Upgrade
post #10 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 08:23 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Marcy

Larry, I've been waiting to come down there and see the new shop
post #11 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 10:42 AM
Rock God

Garage

...just saying...they should be close! Hopefully!

'07 2 door Rubicon Steel Blue & Black 2 Tone
PROUD to be an
post #12 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 10:47 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by UGOTKERN View Post
A
I like this idea, but have someone cut the extra off and end them at the middle of the flare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKrazed View Post

Meh.

post #13 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
I like this idea, but have someone cut the extra off and end them at the middle of the flare.

Meh.
i think end them at the bend in the flare, right where the first set of rivets is.

I LIVE, I RIDE, I DESTROY, ANYTHING I GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnuvore View Post
But you either support your troops or you are shit.

post #14 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 10:53 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhrd4 View Post
i think end them at the bend in the flare, right where the first set of rivets is.
I agree, but then everyone would say they weren't long enough or looked like someone else's. LOL!

post #15 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 10:55 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
I agree, but then everyone would say they weren't long enough or looked like someone else's. LOL!
haha touche!

I LIVE, I RIDE, I DESTROY, ANYTHING I GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnuvore View Post
But you either support your troops or you are shit.

post #16 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKrazed View Post
FUNNY!!! These guys are gonna say you photo shopped that now! Stubby Jeeps are outdated fellas!!!

'08 Unlimited Sahara - Hemi -
Long Arm CoilOver - RockJock 60 Front - Tera CRD60 Rear - Hutchinsons & 37" Kevlar MT/R's -
Fenders & Rockers -
Bumpers - Ramsey 9500UT - WTOR Hydro Assist - Etc.
post #17 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

Me, i like full corners. I dont like the 4 door ones on the 2 door, or the idea of cutting them shorter. Full corners or nothing, FTW!!

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #18 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 11:28 AM
RIP Brad

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by STUPIDFACE View Post
Face it, poison spyder is not coming out with 2 door corners. I really wanted them, but said fuck it and did this....
Doing the same.... that is if I can figure out the pricing on these things.
post #19 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 11:40 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Eh. I'm just going to get the RR ones and call it a day.

Unless PSC magically releases something.

I'll still have to cover that damn spider.
I'm just not that hardcore

Info:

|
post #20 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Me, i like full corners. I dont like the 4 door ones on the 2 door, or the idea of cutting them shorter. Full corners or nothing, FTW!!
yeah i like what you did .
post #21 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 01:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdhrd4 View Post
that would be a 4 door set on a 2 door. simple.

Quote:
I'm the opposite and if I had a 2 door, I probably would have ordered the damn 4 doors by now.

but I sympathize with you guys too... they've been in R&D wayyyyyyy toooo long now.

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #22 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 02:03 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post
I'm the opposite and if I had a 2 door, I probably would have ordered the damn 4 doors by now.
I say why would you put armor on that dont give you complete coverage? I want everything covered. Rocks like that soft thin JK skin way too much, and the JK skin dont likes rocks. 3/16 steel and aluminum does the trick. I would cover my hood with it if someone made a panel.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
post #23 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 03:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
X2 looks much better!

post #24 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 03:51 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
I say why would you put armor on that dont give you complete coverage? I want everything covered. Rocks like that soft thin JK skin way too much, and the JK skin dont likes rocks. 3/16 steel and aluminum does the trick. I would cover my hood with it if someone made a panel.
but the corners are the hardest to fabricate on our own... i would be able to fab up a filler piece from the rear crusher to the rocker armor, or better yet a complete rocker armor that filled up to the corner. i dunno... like i said i'm partially with you guys though as it's been a hell of a long time.

but i do see your point.

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

Last edited by .:eMETAL:.; 06-08-2011 at 03:54 PM.
post #25 of 45 Old 06-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Heat'n and a beat'n...

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post
but the corners are the hardest to fabricate on our own....
This is the reason i got the RR ones. I can do everything it takes to make these things, except cut out the parts. I have bad ass press break, but if i had a plasma table or a water jet, i would have made my own, maybe. I say maybe because even if you can cut out the parts on a cnc table and have the break to bend it, you still have some trial and error involved, and materials arent cheap.

That being said, i have no regrets.

corey d
2008 JEEP...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode