Email no answer'ers! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 15 Old 01-19-2011, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Email no answer'ers!

Something that has really been getting on my nerves is the fact that you email someone and you get no answer back!
I do not give a damn what relationship someone has with me I answer their email even if it isn't something they want to hear!!!

Example letter:
Dear awesome jeep owner,
How can I get my jeep like yours?

D

or

Dear awsome person/company can I get sponsored or how can I get sponsored?
F

Now rather than giving no response it is easy to responed in such manner:
Example response vs no response:
D,
Only in your wildest dreams but thanks for the compliment...See you around.
j

or

F,
Sorry we can't offer any more sponsorships / even if you got sponsored you wouldn't want to deal with the politics of it anyway so don't waste your time.
Hope to see you on the trails though!
Best Wishes
Awesomeness

If someone takes the time to write something to you regardless of the format you should have the common courtesy to F*&$ respond!

Time to get a drink and cool off some!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 15 Old 01-19-2011, 07:51 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

The funnay... it has been brought.

Sent via telepathy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?
post #3 of 15 Old 01-19-2011, 07:54 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by d'sjk View Post
Time to get a drink
fixed it for ya

I LIVE, I RIDE, I DESTROY, ANYTHING I GET BEHIND THE WHEEL OF
Quote:
Originally Posted by karnuvore View Post
But you either support your troops or you are shit.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 15 Old 01-19-2011, 09:28 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Yeah I hate that to. I have a vendor that I'll email on occasion and I have never gotten any sort of reply. Just an 'OK' back would do.....

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #5 of 15 Old 01-19-2011, 10:58 PM
Rock God

I to really hate that, I have some post on here that I freaked out on, just because the person did not reply back after pms and post were made. It was a little shit storm. I know people get tied up with life and shit but every one can find 5-10 min's to check emails or a thread if they are selling or giving stuff a way. I have really tried to not freak out over shit like that any more, or try not to. just saying.

2010 2 door sport, 6 speed,Dark Charcoal Pearl
post #6 of 15 Old 01-19-2011, 11:03 PM
ADDICTION II build begins....

Sounds like someone isn't feel in the love from vendors with upgrades through sponsorship! Haha. Just bustin on you cause of the recent threads against those getting free sponsored parts when they have to pay......sucks for me cause shipping is a biyatch out where I am. Everything costs 50 percent of the part to ship unless I go Turku our really great vendors here or 4 wheel parts!

U.S. Army
post #7 of 15 Old 01-19-2011, 11:25 PM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

What about when someone emails you a three page PM and then you reply with a two page reply and you never hear from them again?

I would get more sleep if I wasn't a response Nazi. Someone needs to make me a "First Response" avatar. That would be hilarious.

No really. I'm going to be now. I won't respond to anything for at least 5 hours.

Good night fawkers!

Marcus

post #8 of 15 Old 01-20-2011, 06:29 AM
Rock God

Well said, you get that sleep so you can be a better first responder when you wake up.

2010 2 door sport, 6 speed,Dark Charcoal Pearl
post #9 of 15 Old 01-20-2011, 06:35 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Glad I am not alone on this.

post #10 of 15 Old 01-20-2011, 07:02 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverCityOffroad View Post
What about when someone emails you a three page PM and then you reply with a two page reply and you never hear from them again?

I would get more sleep if I wasn't a response Nazi. Someone needs to make me a "First Response" avatar. That would be hilarious.

No really. I'm going to be now. I won't respond to anything for at least 5 hours.

Good night fawkers!

Marcus
And you should stop answering your phone on Saturday morning to give advice and making me buy awesome products!!

07 JKU Rescue Green with 3.5" RK Mid-Arm Flex w/ Bilstein 5100s, 5.13's, Eaton E-Locker, 35" MT Baja ATZ, 17" DC Torque wheels, Monstalined tub, Home-made front bumper with Smittybilt XRC-8 winch, Wild Boar rack w/ IPF 968 lights, K&N Intake, Gibson Exhaust.
Future Mods: 2wd-4wd conversion = completed!
post #11 of 15 Old 01-20-2011, 07:13 AM
Rock God

I sent emails to two Linex vendors from their own websites asking for estimates to do the whole tub. Neither has responded in weeks. They can go F themselves in the ear hole.

Mike 2010 Rubicon 2DR | RK 3.5 X FACTOR MID ARM | ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
post #12 of 15 Old 01-20-2011, 07:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

heres one even better I need to buy a new airride seat for the boat. I went to the manufacture webesite and emailed them about the cost to recover or to replace from a .mil account. The mother fuckers deleted it without even reading it. How the fuck am i supposed to buy a 2k seat if the people dont even read the request or answer thier phone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
This is one reason I have a strict policy of not eating anything out of another dudes butt. Flick it with my tongue? Sure. Run my tongue around the rim? Depends. Dart my tongue in for a brief second? Maybe. Eat something out of it? No fuckin' way!
If you want to know whats on it check my
post #13 of 15 Old 01-20-2011, 07:44 AM
The Wheelin Man's Friend

Garage

I've had the same experience with the Line-X people here in Austin! I even left voicemails and messages. No response.

That is just BS about the boat seat thing.

The world REVOLVES around email these days. I help tons of people buy parts solely by email without ever having a telephone conversation with them. It is pretty crazy really, but you've got it all in writing!

Marcus

post #14 of 15 Old 01-20-2011, 09:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by knyland View Post
heres one even better I need to buy a new airride seat for the boat. I went to the manufacture webesite and emailed them about the cost to recover or to replace from a .mil account. The mother fuckers deleted it without even reading it. How the fuck am i supposed to buy a 2k seat if the people dont even read the request or answer thier phone?
You go to another vendor. They can't be the only ones out there with kickass boat seats.

Maybe they're one of those bleeding heart douchenozzles who thinks everyone in the military is a baby-killing warmonger. They do exist. I've encountered one before. I'm not in the military, but even I wanted to send her out the door with a c*nt p*nt

post #15 of 15 Old 01-20-2011, 09:45 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

the thing is its not a boat seat as much as it is a over the road truck seat that rides on an airbag. but yeah your right fucking people these days suck. My wife will do anything to ensure that customers for her biz are happy. i wish more companies ran thier operations like our sponsors and the wife.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
This is one reason I have a strict policy of not eating anything out of another dudes butt. Flick it with my tongue? Sure. Run my tongue around the rim? Depends. Dart my tongue in for a brief second? Maybe. Eat something out of it? No fuckin' way!
If you want to know whats on it check my
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode