Morris 4x4 Center - Page 2 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26 of 29 Old 06-07-2019, 07:01 AM
Rock God

Garage

Google has this thing where you can review a company. Apparently spamming can lead to bad reviews which lead to lower sales. Lower sales usually grab the eye of someone who can figure out that spamming is bad for biz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
Running 37's as a daily driver is dumb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 29 Old 06-07-2019, 08:23 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
When I come in here in a bad mood I just delete all their new posts. It's a shame but if admin doesn't enforce things then I'll sometimes "over-enforce" things to balance it out. No shits given for a company that floods the forum with excess postings, posting in the wrong sub-forums, and blatant disregard towards other vendors. Fuck Morris... fuck 'em hard... fuck 'em repeatedly. Fuck 'em.
I like this , and do think that @Guruman is on to something , but wasting my time to try to teach an idiot manners is something that people that do things like they do will ultimately have KARMA (and j33fry)+(The Koala) jam a pole up their ass .

Just don't buy shit from them , use your wallet to show your distain .
post #28 of 29 Old 06-07-2019, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

My primary disdain with More Ass is that they're shitting on other vendors. If they don't care about the community pool that they're pissing in then so be it but they're shoving a big "FUCK YOU" stick up the ass of admin, mods, and fellow vendors. Since I've been here I've never seen ANY company act as indiscriminately as they do. I don't condone treating anyone the way that I treat them but come on... at a certain point I have to do what I can as I have no support from the jko's own admin. That just makes the pill all that much more bitter. I would've banned them a long time ago if they'd repeatedly shit all over a forum that I owned.

If I was here more, I'd maybe take the time to bump up some of our other vendor's posts but I considered it before and I hate having this place look like nothing but advertisements. I dunno... tough gig when the bosses don't even care about your peter getting caught in the paper shredder.
Cod and j3ff3ry_j33p like this.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #29 of 29 Old 06-08-2019, 07:17 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
My primary disdain with More Ass is that they're shitting on other vendors. If they don't care about the community pool that they're pissing in then so be it but they're shoving a big "FUCK YOU" stick up the ass of admin, mods, and fellow vendors. Since I've been here I've never seen ANY company act as indiscriminately as they do. I don't condone treating anyone the way that I treat them but come on... at a certain point I have to do what I can as I have no support from the jko's own admin. That just makes the pill all that much more bitter. I would've banned them a long time ago if they'd repeatedly shit all over a forum that I owned.

If I was here more, I'd maybe take the time to bump up some of our other vendor's posts but I considered it before and I hate having this place look like nothing but advertisements. I dunno... tough gig when the bosses don't even care about your peter getting caught in the paper shredder.
You just keep up the pressure on them as best you can , we know you care , the canuck-nucks are sittin' around suckin' on Molson burying their heads in the sand while participation wains on their (our) forum declines .
The mini-ban mentality of just deleting their posts will probably cause more problems than it will cure , don't get yourself banned of Jeffery either .
I hate seeing the active topics page saturated with vendor-bad-actor posts , maybe a page two for that instead ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode