Auto workers drunk and high at work! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 09:08 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Auto workers drunk and high at work!

This pisses me off, especially since we taxpayers bailed their asses out!
http://jalopnik.com/5645880/auto-wor...h-during-lunch
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 09:15 AM
Rock God

That is pretty common. You should see my parking lot where I work at lunch. Beer and smoke fest everyday. The census guards call the cops on our plant all the time. But the po po can't do anything unless they catch them on the road. Because it's private property.
post #3 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 09:19 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

This explain Chrysler's build quality.

Vidi, vici, veni
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 09:23 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

How about random testing? There are tons of folks, that wait until they get off work to party, that would love to have those jobs right now.
post #5 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 09:37 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince1 View Post
How about random testing? There are tons of folks, that wait until they get off work to party, that would love to have those jobs right now.
Random testing doesn't differentiate partying at work from partying at home. I got nothing against drinkin' and tokin' at home...just keep it at home.

A quick breath test or motor-skills test on the way back in from lunch break would suffice.

Vidi, vici, veni
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #6 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 10:03 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince1 View Post
How about random testing?
Agreed.......... But, try getting "random testing" by the Union!

ADD

post #7 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Trail Concepts Hmfic

Garage

This is a disgrace all should be fired with no benefits.....fuck them. Chrysler does not need this bad press right now when we are on a upswing. Every company has bad apples....

Jason

Jeep Sales/Jeep JK Conversions/Parts
602-314-5356 or

/
/

Rock Krawler American Expedition Vehicles Poly Performance Spod RCV Performance Dynatrac Poison Spyder Magnuson Superchargers Rock Monster Wheels Surprise Straps
post #8 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 02:35 PM
JKO Addict!

Explains an awful lot about the build quality of my Heep....

A society that puts equality before freedom will get neither. A society that puts freedom before equality will get a high degree of both.
-Milton Friedman
post #9 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 04:17 PM
JKO Addict!

Thanks to the unions of the United States these dumbfucks are protected, the end user gets screwed, and the country continues to go down the toilet. Bullshit, buy Chinese.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #10 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 04:50 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie945 View Post
That is pretty common. You should see my parking lot where I work at lunch. Beer and smoke fest everyday. The census guards call the cops on our plant all the time. But the po po can't do anything unless they catch them on the road. Because it's private property.
In Arizona there is no such thing as private property for drugs or alcohol

07 2dr 35s 3.5 spring lift,rear 4.5 front 488s winch, TnTfront stinger bumper,flow master exhaust.
post #11 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 04:58 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgrav182 View Post
Thanks to the unions of the United States these dumbfucks are protected, the end user gets screwed, and the country continues to go down the toilet. Bullshit, buy Chinese.
BOOOOOO!

I'm not really too concerned. I'm sure this happens a lot more often it's just that these guys got caught. It's definitely not a reason to buy Chinese!

[Don't pretend you care what I've done to my rig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
I love the cock so much that even my avatar is just a pile of hot meat.
post #12 of 40 Old 09-23-2010, 10:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazychaser View Post
BOOOOOO!

I'm not really too concerned. I'm sure this happens a lot more often it's just that these guys got caught. It's definitely not a reason to buy Chinese!
That kind of attitude is exactly what's causing the problem. You're not concerned because it's commonplace? That's downright retarded.

Quote:
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #13 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogie View Post
This explain Chrysler's build quality.
Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Defector View Post
Explains an awful lot about the build quality of my Heep....
x2!

My friends and I had this running joke that the only explanation for why my jeep sucks so bad is because the guys at Chrysler must be drunk at work. Doesn't seem quite as funny now....

2009 X 2-door 6-speed
budget boost, bilsteins, discos, 35's, 4.88's, and more issues than TV Guide
post #14 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 01:47 AM
Granite Guru

Get your facts straight idiots...
Unions are the leaders in the industry on Drug Testing Policies.
All have mandatory drug testing , for cause and random in their contracts.
All work places have people who violate the law and policies.
I am a Superintendent at a Union shop. By contract, it is easier for me to fire a person than it is for a typical chain retailer... my wife is management at one of those.

We the People of the United States, in Order to form a perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Prosperity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.
post #15 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 02:27 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjeep View Post
Unions are the leaders in the industry on Drug Testing Policies.
All have mandatory drug testing , for cause and random in their contracts.
Obviously these folks didn't get the memo...

2010 Unlimited Preferred Package: Manual EVERYTHING
post #16 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 02:40 AM
TJT
Rock God

Well, got to hand it to those guys. To drink and smoke during a lunch break, then head back to work.. I'd be interested to see what a real party looks like.

In my opinion, I don't give a damn about their behavior. Its more funny then a concern. Given, the media is going to spin it about Obama and Chrysler and the workers laughing in our faces while taking bailout money to keep the production lines going.

They'll be dealt with.
post #17 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 04:50 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlgrav182 View Post

This is one of the most retarded statements I've read in awhile
post #18 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 05:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ksjeep View Post
All work places have people who violate the law and policies.
Well, yes, I'm sure that's true to some extent. I work at the national headquarters of a major automotive manufacturer with approximately 700 people working here. While I'm sure there a few or even some that toke and drink a bit too much and may show up to work with bad hangovers, what we don't have is hoards of people standing in our parking lot at lunch time pounding down 40 ouncers and sparking fatties.

Vidi, vici, veni

post #19 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 05:45 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

FIRE THESE IDIOTS! I saw the video on the news and can't believe how dumb! They're lucky to even be drawing a paycheck and they wanna make it a party. I guess their lives are SHIT anyways, so why not fuck it all up worse right? I had to do a random piss test the other day- no biggie, so i keep my job and pay taxes to put back into the hands of these cocksuckers!

I hope the next time they go to wipe their asses at home the toilet paper ran out because they got fired and spent their last pay stub on booze and a one-hitter! Have fun lickin your fingers clean!

........i need a but i'm at work

|
|
post #20 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 09:19 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubirobv View Post
This is one of the most retarded statements I've read in awhile
With the exception of "buying Chinese," which was more out of frustration than fiscal advice, it's not. Teachers have to sodomize a child to get fired, a lot of iron workers are shitfaced the whole shift, and these clowns are building cars and only get fired because it's going to make the new Chrysler look bad, especially since the billions of dollars from the government paid for those tall boys and 40 oz's.

Quote:
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #21 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 09:53 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Bust the union!
post #22 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 11:35 AM
Banned

I don't see why you guys are all up in arms about this. Nothing will happen to them. They might not be able to go back to the plant, but they will still be able to collect their checks. They will just be sitting home smoking and drinking instead of building the e disco's for rubi's.

Unions are like dingleberrys. They stink and they are harder than hell to get rid of.
post #23 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 12:52 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to KevinJBurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaJeep View Post
FIRE THESE IDIOTS! I saw the video on the news and can't believe how dumb! They're lucky to even be drawing a paycheck and they wanna make it a party. I guess their lives are SHIT anyways, so why not fuck it all up worse right? I had to do a random piss test the other day- no biggie, so i keep my job and pay taxes to put back into the hands of these cocksuckers!

I hope the next time they go to wipe their asses at home the toilet paper ran out because they got fired and spent their last pay stub on booze and a one-hitter! Have fun lickin your fingers clean!

........i need a but i'm at work
Maybe we should line them up and shoot them in the head. I mean Jesus dude is it that bad....RELAX!

Always forward never straight sometimes upside-down!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
I love the cock so much that even my avatar is just a pile of hot meat.
post #24 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 02:06 PM
Rock God

Garage

this is ridiculous. i know ill probably get yelled at for this, but if it were a stupid part time job (such as a restaurant) and this happened. eh w/e, as long as the jobs getting done and people are happy.

but these asshats are building motor fucking vehicles. things ppl trust to work properly when used properly. their lives depend on it. fire all and stop their pay immediately.

you can joke about how it explains the shitty quality, but its definitely true. that and general incompetence. these are just the people that were stupid enough to get caught. there are probably others.

oh, and there are plenty of ways around drug tests. im pretty sure some kind of notice is given (24-48 hours) and depending on the user, things can be done to pass a screening. even if there is no notice, drug tests cost money and time and are more often than not given only for pre-employment screening or if there have been problems on the job.

Life's hard. It's harder if you're stupid.
post #25 of 40 Old 09-24-2010, 02:54 PM
Rock God

Garage

Shit and I thought that 6 pack of Milwaukee Beast in the backseat was just their way of sweetening the deal when I bought my jeep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiZealot View Post
I'm going to build a huge Jeep fort if we get the whole site to ourselves. Ziplines too.

Quote:
This thread has just become gayer than a biker fight at a Starbucks. Way to go Jersey!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode