Who thought all the hidey holes underneath were a good idea???? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 12 Old 09-14-2010, 05:42 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Who thought all the hidey holes underneath were a good idea????

I'd love to sit down and have a talk with the person who thought putting all the little pockets and dual walled flares and stuff under the JK was a good idea..... I just spent an hour and a half washing mud out from under her, and OMG.... that guy was an idiot who has never gotten his hands dirty doing anything I think... The pockets in the front bumpers are bad enough, but honestly, the front flares are a freakin nightmare.... at least they could have put the wheel well liner up against the flare. That few inches between the flare and the wheel well liner almost made me loose my mind .
Not to mention the foam thing behind the back tire near the bumper.... What is that thing? And I hope it isn't important cause it was all sideways in there and full of mud, so now it is laying on a table......

Well, I sort of feel better now, till next time she gets muddy.... I thought my TJ was bad, but this thing is freakin' ridiculous.....

Dirty Mudder on FB
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

'01 Wrangler Sport, Sienna Pearl Mine
'07 Rubicon 2D, Flame Red His
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 Old 09-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Rock God

Garage

That's your cue to get rid of all that stuff. =)

!c
post #3 of 12 Old 09-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMudder View Post
Not to mention the foam thing behind the back tire near the bumper.... What is that thing? And I hope it isn't important cause it was all sideways in there and full of mud, so now it is laying on a table......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 Old 09-15-2010, 08:04 AM
Granite Guru

Mystery mud

Wash the Jeep, go somewhere nice, get out, turn around and see mud on top of the ends of the front bumper. Aaaarrgh! Definitely one of the factors in replacing of that plastic POS.
post #5 of 12 Old 09-16-2010, 05:20 PM
Rock God

I just cut the ends off the other day so I don't have to see that any more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2010 2 door sport, 6 speed,Dark Charcoal Pearl
post #6 of 12 Old 09-16-2010, 06:57 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via Yahoo to JohnnyWalker

I read "hidey hole" and was instantly taken back to being a toddler and annoying the PISS out my parents with this:

YouTube - Classic Sesame Street - Cab Calloway sings "Hi De Ho Man"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlime? View Post
Did you just search for "gay" or "halo" and bump those threads?
post #7 of 12 Old 09-20-2010, 09:21 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyMudder View Post
I'd love to sit down and have a talk with the person who thought putting all the little pockets and dual walled flares and stuff under the JK was a good idea..... I just spent an hour and a half washing mud out from under her, and OMG.... that guy was an idiot who has never gotten his hands dirty doing anything I think... The pockets in the front bumpers are bad enough, but honestly, the front flares are a freakin nightmare.... at least they could have put the wheel well liner up against the flare. That few inches between the flare and the wheel well liner almost made me loose my mind .

Well, I sort of feel better now, till next time she gets muddy.... I thought my TJ was bad, but this thing is freakin' ridiculous.....
The fix just for you!https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...he+tail+lights

07 JKU, To see my mods & Jeep in Action @

CEO of Black Sheep 4x4s

Member of CCJ, White Jeep Club Member #137.
post #8 of 12 Old 09-21-2010, 07:28 AM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Excellent! Thank you mrsig

Dirty Mudder on FB

post #9 of 12 Old 09-21-2010, 07:59 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

I dare you to go drop your gas tank and look between the skid and the tank.
post #10 of 12 Old 09-21-2010, 05:44 PM Thread Starter
Wheeler

Why? What kind of horror will I find there? Not that I'm gonna do it.. If it's not constantly leaking mud all over my freshly washed ride, I guess I'm not gonna worry about it too much....

Dirty Mudder on FB

post #11 of 12 Old 10-11-2010, 10:51 PM

Don't we drive an off road vehicle? I always get laughed at when I go wheelin in a freshly washed vehicle. To me it's like a dog. You spend all this time washing it, then goes to roll around in dirt

I have no money for jeep parts
post #12 of 12 Old 10-12-2010, 04:48 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bldjkjeep View Post
Don't we drive an off road vehicle? I always get laughed at when I go wheelin in a freshly washed vehicle. To me it's like a dog. You spend all this time washing it, then goes to roll around in dirt
too true...people at work always wonder why I go off road after getting a nice clean wash. I tell them it's a Jeep thing.

[Don't pretend you care what I've done to my rig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkristie44 View Post
I love the cock so much that even my avatar is just a pile of hot meat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode