Cheap Prices, Sh*tty Service - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 Old 08-11-2010, 06:58 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Cheap Prices, Sh*tty Service

I paid 4wheelonline.com express shipping on my wheel and they sent it to the wrong address. Then they were suppose to overnight me a new one because I couldn't get back on the road until I got it. They lied. It was sent UPS ground. Their mistake led to $90 in car rental so I could get to work.

Ohhh wait, then they sent me the wrong bolt pattern for the wheel!!!!!!!

They blamed me for the shipping error and the product error! The whole time the SOB manager kept saying it was my fault. Everything was my fault.

F*CK 4wheelonline.com

07 JKU Rescue Green with 3.5" RK Mid-Arm Flex w/ Bilstein 5100s, 5.13's, Eaton E-Locker, 35" MT Baja ATZ, 17" DC Torque wheels, Monstalined tub, Home-made front bumper with Smittybilt XRC-8 winch, Wild Boar rack w/ IPF 968 lights, K&N Intake, Gibson Exhaust.
Future Mods: 2wd-4wd conversion = completed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 Old 08-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Administrator

Garage

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/vendors.php

įlllllį

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Facebook Page
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YouTube Channel
post #3 of 19 Old 08-11-2010, 07:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post
thread closed

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 Old 08-11-2010, 07:27 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post
thread closed
Not quite sure what is going on. The internet company dicked me over!

07 JKU Rescue Green with 3.5" RK Mid-Arm Flex w/ Bilstein 5100s, 5.13's, Eaton E-Locker, 35" MT Baja ATZ, 17" DC Torque wheels, Monstalined tub, Home-made front bumper with Smittybilt XRC-8 winch, Wild Boar rack w/ IPF 968 lights, K&N Intake, Gibson Exhaust.
post #5 of 19 Old 08-11-2010, 07:29 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepRcreepR View Post
Not quite sure what is going on. The internet company dicked me over!

i know... HIT and I were merely pointing out our great Vendors here. sorry you got dicked over and lost money but hopefully the next time you go to purchase something you seek out the great resources of this site.

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #6 of 19 Old 08-11-2010, 07:41 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:eMETAL:. View Post
i know... HIT and I were merely pointing out our great Vendors here. sorry you got dicked over and lost money but hopefully the next time you go to purchase something you seek out the great resources of this site.
Cheers Bud!!! I wasn't thinking about the vendors after I cracked a rim. I was thinking how I can get it the cheapest...Sometimes Google is not your friend!!!!

Thanks again for the clarification.

EDIT: FUCK 4WHEELONLINE.COM since I found out the thread really isn't closed

Last edited by jeepRcreepR; 08-11-2010 at 07:50 PM.
post #7 of 19 Old 08-12-2010, 05:17 AM
Rock God

Hopefully they can install gears ....

I ordrered a set of G2 4.88's from them ... came with free Diff Covers. Picked them up the other day ... cost $599.

I'm dropping the JK off next Tuesday for the install. Total install with tax and fees ... $620 ....

2009 JK - 2DR - 6SPD - 1/2 Doors
4.88 G2 Gears / Warn XD9000i / Custom bumpers & Swing Gate
XRC Rock Rails / 35" Kumho's on Black Rock Vipers
2.5" Mutt Lift / Rubicon T-Case / E-DISCO / VIAIR OBA
Rear CV Driveshaft / Rear Detroit Locker / Front Aussie
Teraflex Sleeves / Gussets / Nitro Chromoly Axles
post #8 of 19 Old 08-12-2010, 09:44 AM
Rock God

4wp is great because it's cheap. But when I order from them I always expect delays... that's why I only order shit im not in a hurry to get

www.californiasurveillanceinvestigators.com
post #9 of 19 Old 08-13-2010, 06:29 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmhines View Post
Hopefully they can install gears ....

I ordrered a set of G2 4.88's from them ... came with free Diff Covers. Picked them up the other day ... cost $599.

I'm dropping the JK off next Tuesday for the install. Total install with tax and fees ... $620 ....
4wheelonline.com or 4wheelparts.com? 4WHEELONLINE.COM IS A BUNCH OF COCK SMOKERS.

Just got my rim in from 4wheelparts.com. They came through for me! Thanks 4WP.

post #10 of 19 Old 08-13-2010, 07:24 PM
Rock God

Not to slander 4wheelparts but they aren't the greatest. I went to order a CB antenna and mount and it was just under $100, which wasn't bad but they said they couldn't get one in for a few weeks. I wanted one for a trail ride in about 7 days. They also said they could install it and the CB radio but they had never really done a CB install. I ended up going with Qtech. 3 day shipping was 17 bucks ended up paying $110 for the antenna and mount. Had the CB wired by a friend who was an electrician and ran the antenna wire myself.

All in all they have good sales but yea expect some delays with stuff.

And sucks you got fucked over by the other website that begins with a 4.

jk-forum, jk-forum.com jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #11 of 19 Old 08-13-2010, 07:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Hey, let's keep it level here guys. The OP's bitch is about 4wheelonline, not 4wd.com or "4wheelparts".

FWIW, I've had great service and support from 4wheelparts and since they are my local club sponsor and ther is an associated discount as well as "club bucks" of a sort, are my "go to guys". I've bought a ton of shit from them and my only complaint is with my last phone order, when they didn't tell me that the front axle seals for my gear install where on back order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
zjr- I'm not that horny, but I have been known to salivate over your meat.
post #12 of 19 Old 08-13-2010, 08:44 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottrock View Post
Hey, let's keep it level here guys. The OP's bitch is about 4wheelonline, not 4wd.com or "4wheelparts".

FWIW, I've had great service and support from 4wheelparts and since they are my local club sponsor and ther is an associated discount as well as "club bucks" of a sort, are my "go to guys". I've bought a ton of shit from them and my only complaint is with my last phone order, when they didn't tell me that the front axle seals for my gear install where on back order.
x2
ive had nothing but great experiences with them

ive never done biz with 4wheel online

Everyone else can BLOW themselves cause im bad as FUCK!
post #13 of 19 Old 08-17-2010, 03:50 PM
Wheeler

4wheelonline SUCKS BALLS!!!!!! they screwed me over too on a set of rims and tires i ordered from them. i will never do business with them again, no matter how cheap the prices are.
post #14 of 19 Old 08-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Rock God

Garage

Before I order anything from a online company I check BBB. It's not the best thing out there for reviews, but it can at least give you an idea of the company.

Check out their history...
http://www.bbb.org/west-florida/busi...pa-fl-90013237

post #15 of 19 Old 08-18-2010, 02:03 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

I ordered a set of Smittybuilt seat covers from 4wheelonline.com a couple of weeks ago. Website states buy fronts, get rears for free. I got the fronts, but no rears.

I have spent several hours on the phone listening to a shitty radio station with an intermittent "your call is important please stay on the line" and have e-mailed them daily.

Have they gone out of business? No answer to my e-mails, and no one is answering the phone.
post #16 of 19 Old 08-19-2010, 03:52 PM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiehughie View Post
I ordered a set of Smittybuilt seat covers from 4wheelonline.com a couple of weeks ago. Website states buy fronts, get rears for free. I got the fronts, but no rears.

I have spent several hours on the phone listening to a shitty radio station with an intermittent "your call is important please stay on the line" and have e-mailed them daily.

Have they gone out of business? No answer to my e-mails, and no one is answering the phone.
no, unfortunately they haven't gone out of business.....that is just their standard operating procedure. good luck.
post #17 of 19 Old 08-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepRcreepR View Post
4wheelonline.com or 4wheelparts.com? 4WHEELONLINE.COM IS A BUNCH OF COCK SMOKERS.

Just got my rim in from 4wheelparts.com. They came through for me! Thanks 4WP.
Whoops ... Got my stuff at 4wheelparts .... not 4wheelonline ....

2009 JK - 2DR - 6SPD - 1/2 Doors
4.88 G2 Gears / Warn XD9000i / Custom bumpers & Swing Gate
XRC Rock Rails / 35" Kumho's on Black Rock Vipers
2.5" Mutt Lift / Rubicon T-Case / E-DISCO / VIAIR OBA
Rear CV Driveshaft / Rear Detroit Locker / Front Aussie
Teraflex Sleeves / Gussets / Nitro Chromoly Axles
post #18 of 19 Old 08-21-2010, 12:16 AM

Fuck 4wheelonline. I ordered parts from them and their guy on the phone says, we won't charge till we ship! Great, I guess, until I get charged and about three weeks later I have no product!!! I call back, stay on hold for 16 minutes and get told that my order can't ship cause my credit card billing address is different from my mailing address!!! WTF! No biggy except for the part where you guys couldn't call me back and tell me that and just held my money hostage for nearly a month. And then the guy has the nerve to tell me that he has to charge me a 5% cancellation fee! YOU WERE NEVER SUPPOSED TO CHARGE ME UNTIL IT SHIPPED ANYWAY!!! Sir, it's only about $15 dollars he says to me in a "quit your bitching" kind of voice... I curse that site!
post #19 of 19 Old 08-21-2010, 07:52 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by babiehughie View Post

Well, I never got to talk to anyone, nor did they answer my e-mails, but I did get an "invoice" for the rear covers yesterday. The invoice stated "free" and also stated that they made a mistake and forgot to order the rears from Smittybuilt. At least I will get (I hope) my covers.

If they don't have the time to answer customer requests/complaints, maybe they should hire more help! It's companies like these that just need to hire more help and alleviate the unemployment problem!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode