What is wrong with people? - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 09:27 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to paramaniac
What is wrong with people?

I walked out to my jeep this morning and saw this...

Seriously... What the fuck?
Attached Images

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 09:29 AM
JKO Addict!

I am assuming by the lack of wiring harness that someone stole your marker light?

United States Army 1997-Present

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #3 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

"Hide yo kids, hide yo wife, hide yo side marker lights."

*Sucks man. Especially knowing it almost had to be another JK owner. Not like those lights will fit in anything else without serious modifications.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 09:35 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 09rubicon View Post
I am assuming by the lack of wiring harness that someone stole your marker light?
Actually, someone CUT the wiring about half way up from the plug.

I've been having issues with an ex-gf lately... I'm assuming it's her, but really? Cutting off my marker light?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 09:35 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Man that does suck, what a random thing to steal. Sucks double if it's the ex. I have a locking gas cap to protect from my ex wife just in case.... and it's been twelve years
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post

*Sucks man. Especially knowing it almost had to be another JK owner. Not like those lights will fit in anything else without serious modifications.

Yeah but one out of seven JK owners say it's not stealing

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #6 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 09:39 AM
JKO Addict!

Well on the bright side you now have all the reason in the world to cut your fenders!!

United States Army 1997-Present

When a life or death decision must be made in seconds.....the police are only a minute away.
post #7 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 09:53 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I've still got mine from when I did my fender chop if you want one.
post #8 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 09:59 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotorHead View Post
I've still got mine from when I did my fender chop if you want one.
As do I...let me know if ya need one
post #9 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 10:51 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

I just left the dealership... $30.00 for the lamp and wiring harness. On my way to the police station to file a vandalism report now. This coupled with my CB antenna that went missing a few weeks ago has me pretty pissed off

post #10 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 10:56 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to .:eMETAL:. Send a message via Yahoo to .:eMETAL:.

doood... that's some crazy sheeeot Nick. a fucking side marker light? i mean really? damn

Quote:

LMFAO!!!

Remember to support our great Vendors here at JKO when purchasing your Jeep goods!

post #11 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 11:00 AM
Rock God

Garage

Sucks balls Nick. I think you need to fuck somebody's shit up! I'll fly in if you want some back up!
post #12 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 11:04 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to kerryp Send a message via Skype™ to kerryp

Quote:

\
Yep, looks like someone was making a glory hole, so you need to add to that statement "Someone is raping our Jeeps"

ジープ
@CigarsNJeeps
post #13 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 11:08 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Quote:

post #14 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 12:13 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

That sucks. Time to set up a hidden camera to monitor your vehicle at night.

MikeP

post #15 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 12:18 PM
JKO Addict!

I've got 2 pair of those lights. Hit me up if you want them. Sorry dude, that's completely retarded.
post #16 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 02:09 PM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via Skype™ to Liquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramaniac View Post
Actually, someone CUT the wiring about half way up from the plug.

I've been having issues with an ex-gf lately... I'm assuming it's her, but really? Cutting off my marker light?
this is why my girl is Okinawan. even if she got pissed at me and wanted to fuck with my shit, she would have to buy a plane ticket.

• Your Jeep and Gaming Social Network
2012 Sponsors:

Magazine Feature:

post #17 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 02:20 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by paramaniac View Post
I just left the dealership... $30.00 for the lamp and wiring harness. On my way to the police station to file a vandalism report now. This coupled with my CB antenna that went missing a few weeks ago has me pretty pissed off
shit I have a couple I'm not using somewhere around here. Can you return it Nick?

what a CRAZY BITCH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
A Jeep just zipped past my house and I could swear I heard the driver yellin:

"The tkob is coming!! The tkob is coming!!"
post #18 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 03:49 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Crazzzzy biatch! A guy in my local club was having problems with his Ex loosening up the lug nuts on his XJ. At least she hasn't gone that far....yet.
post #19 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 04:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Damn Nick, why the hell would she just take one marker light though. or anyone for that matter? If this shit keeps up the colt and I may need to come over for a "sleep over"!

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #20 of 41 Old 08-10-2010, 08:29 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Very cool that this community cares enough to offer. Looks like you won't have to pay the dealership. I also have a set. More than happy to let 'em go if you pay the shipping....but looks like you have some offers closer to you.

And BTW- didn't mean to make light of the situation. I had just watched that video, and had the song stuck in my head.

Hope she'll eventually let things go if it was the ex g/f.

post #21 of 41 Old 08-11-2010, 05:58 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Thanks for the offers guys, I already picked up the parts before I came back to this thread...

I really appreciate the offers!

I have a pretty strong feeling it is her. He has been seen around my place on more than one occasion lately, I just have no proof of it. When I filed the police report they recommended I install a security camera to try to catch her in the act. I never imagined she could be so immature.

Again, thanks all!

post #22 of 41 Old 08-11-2010, 07:50 AM
JKO Addict!

That sucks, dude. Just remember....a bunch of us have that stuff sitting around, so if you can return the stuff you bought, let us know. And if anyone else has this problem......well, seems like there's plenty of stock if you guys need it here.

Dirty's Minions don't officially exist. They are a myth, a bedtime story, a whispered rumor. They are ghosts.

post #23 of 41 Old 08-11-2010, 08:28 AM
Rock God

If it's her, I'd consider this nothing... She could have done MUCH more damage if she wanted to!... I had an ex that broke my apt windows, stole my tires and rims, and then beat me up (well she scratched the shit out of my neck while I was trying to hold her back). Then I installed security cameras that worked at night and had red lights on em so the camera could be seen... And all my problems went away. - well until she sued me for BS stuff (but i won in court!)

www.californiasurveillanceinvestigators.com
post #24 of 41 Old 08-11-2010, 08:06 PM
Official Monkey Business

Garage
Send a message via AIM to TEXASKEV Send a message via Yahoo to TEXASKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlegRock View Post
If it's her, I'd consider this nothing... She could have done MUCH more damage if she wanted to!... I had an ex that broke my apt windows, stole my tires and rims, and then beat me up (well she scratched the shit out of my neck while I was trying to hold her back). Then I installed security cameras that worked at night and had red lights on em so the camera could be seen... And all my problems went away. - well until she sued me for BS stuff (but i won in court!)
Yeah that's so true. I remember on the defunct JKBoard.com there was a thread where a guys ex took a hammer to his JK, really fucked it up!

08 2Door Red Rubicon. Rock Krawler 5.5 Longarm Coilover, Polly rear Coilovers. AEV hood & wheels, 37"KM2s, JE Reel 1350 shafts, 5.38 Yukon gears, Superior axles, Shrockworks stubby, Fab Fours rear, sPod, Rebel Offroad brakes, Warn winch and lots more.

post #25 of 41 Old 08-11-2010, 08:09 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

as i was walking out of the grocery store tonight i passed the "suspect" in the above mentioned vandalisms of my jeep. it took all my might to continue walking and not say anything or punch her in the tit. i also summoned up all my mental energy to not drive my JK right over her little car! the same car that i have seen numerous times rolling through my driveway at odd hours...

im taking the high road on this one... and ignoring her

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode