Full-Traction Suspension problems and bad costumer relations - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 08:58 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Feedback: 0 reviews
Full-Traction Suspension problems and bad costumer relations

Wow... what to say... I called them for a panhead bushing...

And all I can say is I have never been treated so poorly, so bad, so disrespected my life by an aftermarket automotive manufacture.

A little on my background... Cars and Jeeps are my and my sons hobbies, We have our own lifts, chassis dyno, tigs, miss, plasma cutters and about every tool known to man,,,, we race the Baja 500 and 1000, with buggies we have built, and road race 6 corvettes.. We fabricate many of our own things including bumpers, roll cages and 4 link suspensions just to name a few,,,, its not our job, but we are hard into it. I did the first write ups and testing for Sprintex Superchargers and have S/N 2 and 4 superchargers..

Anyway,,, I call Full-Traction Suspension to order a bushing that went prematurely bad in one of there lift kits... Did not ask for anything free... just ask for the bushings.. guy says he will have someone call me back and the order will go out today, 9:30........Come 11 I call again,,, same thing
(i am trying to make shipping by 2pm) call again at 1:30, same response..
4:00 rolls around,,, I call again, this time asking why my other 3 calls were not returned as I wanted to make shipping, he said "I HAVE NOT TALKED TO YOU, YOU GOT ME NOW!!.. WHAT DO YOU WANT?!?" wow.. great way to start out...I explain politely (I teach at a public high school, Computer graphics, so I do know how to hold my temper and be nice even when it does not go both ways.. ) Well.. ok, So he does not care or wants to hear about my past attempts in the day to order this part and what was told to me... ok.. well will move forward... I ask for the panhard bushing, he says "What?? I KNOW EVERYTHING AND THAT IS NOT WHAT YOU CALL IT!"... ok,,, I ask, why are you so hostile to me? he says you are being PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE... like WTF I'm thinking.... WANT YOUR PART?!? GIVE ME YOUR DAME CREDIT CARD NUMBER... I did, need the part, swallow my pride and suck up.. figure I would just call back later and talk to a manager about the ordeal.(BTW, he hung up on me when the order was completed). I call back, and get him again.. I ask for a supervisor, he says he is one,, i ask for a manager, he says he is the manager... I ask for his boss, he says NO! YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANT, SO WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM NOW?!?!? complete loss for words.. I say what I want is an apology for your attitude.. he says no way, never going to happen, hangs up on me again. ok... wow...

I call Morris 4X4 where i got the lift from and talked to management there and told them my problem... they said, yes,, they are horrible people to work with, they treat everyone bad, and that is why we dropped them about 2 years ago...

Called the BBB.. they have an "F" rating... go figure...

So,,, just beware... this is n to they type of company you want to do business with...

Paul Wehunt
pauldana is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 09:28 AM
Super Moderator
 
StubEXrube's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Austin Texas
Posts: 15,341
Garage
Feedback: 5 reviews

Jesus, Paul. I don't generally have reading comprehension issues but trying to quickly make my way to the end of your rant was impossible. I'm glad that you don't teach grammatical skills at that public high-school or those pupils wouldn't stand a chance. You may have kept your cool in regards to this incredibly insignificant matter but it almost sounded as if you were getting worked into another tirade just writing that post!

So... although the "guy" ( certainly you could have posted his name but whatever) told you that they would ship that same day, he also said that someone would call you back? Why? You left out some information there it seems. Also... you were insistent that the bushings ship by 2pm that same day? Why would they need to accommodate that request? Before the end of the business day you say that you called several more times. Again... why? To confirm that they had shipped? Seems like there is more information that you are leaving out.

Anyway... I'm not going to try to dissect nor decipher this post in any more depth but I will say that anyone worth their salt in the off-road world, surely knows that Full Traction has been plagued with customer complaints over the years. Maybe you should have done your homework before choosing such a company... just a thought. Obviously some companies are much better than other companies regarding customer service but at the end of the day, if you've been otherwise generally happy with your Full Traction products, then this seems like quite a slam just because you didn't care for the attitude given to you by one employee in this one instance. For what it's worth, you come across as a complete asshole.

Moving this to DL as this has nothing to do with modified tech. Have a good day.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
StubEXrube is offline  
post #3 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 09:43 AM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Feedback: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Jesus, Paul. I don't generally have reading comprehension issues but trying to quickly make my way to the end of your rant was impossible. I'm glad that you don't teach grammatical skills at that public high-school or those pupils wouldn't stand a chance. You may have kept your cool in regards to this incredibly insignificant matter but it almost sounded as if you were getting worked into another tirade just writing that post!

So... although the "guy" ( certainly you could have posted his name but whatever) told you that they would ship that same day, he also said that someone would call you back? Why? You left out some information there it seems. Also... you were insistent that the bushings ship by 2pm that same day? Why would they need to accommodate that request? Before the end of the business day you say that you called several more times. Again... why? To confirm that they had shipped? Seems like there is more information that you are leaving out.

Anyway... I'm not going to try to dissect nor decipher this post in any more depth but I will say that anyone worth their salt in the off-road world, surely knows that Full Traction has been plagued with customer complaints over the years. Maybe you should have done your homework before choosing such a company... just a thought. Obviously some companies are much better than other companies regarding customer service but at the end of the day, if you've been otherwise generally happy with your Full Traction products, then this seems like quite a slam just because you didn't care for the attitude given to you by one employee in this one instance. For what it's worth, you come across as a complete asshole.

Moving this to DL as this has nothing to do with modified tech. Have a good day.
Well, I guess that is your opinion, and you are allowed to have it as I am mine...


Horrible company to work with... BBB agrees.... vendors agree.... and I am just trying to save someone else this disrespect that I have been put through..
pauldana is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 11:16 AM
JKO Addict!
 
kjeeper10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: CT
Age: 41
Posts: 5,704
Feedback: 7 reviews

Eddie oh used to or is a proud supporter of FT :rofl:

Friend had full blown death wobble with their track bar.. Garbage.


Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
kjeeper10 is offline  
post #5 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 12:08 PM
Rock God
 
Treader's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Sulphur Springs, TX
Posts: 1,490
Feedback: 0 reviews

I'm with Stub on this one. Maybe I drink his koolaid.

If you are so big into the offroad community and have so many years of service, how did you not know they were a piece of shit. Most people I have dealt with are pretty damn friendly until you fuck with something or become an asshat yourself.

New member and already posting bullshit like this.

2010 2 door manual sport
Treader is offline  
post #6 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 12:43 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!
 
Cod's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Tennessee
Age: 49
Posts: 3,718
Garage
Feedback: 2 reviews
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treader View Post
I'm with Stub on this one. Maybe I drink his koolaid.

If you are so big into the offroad community and have so many years of service, how did you not know they were a piece of shit. Most people I have dealt with are pretty damn friendly until you fuck with something or become an asshat yourself.

New member and already posting bullshit like this.
^This.... any quick search shows what they are, Full Craption is what they are known for....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
Cod is offline  
post #7 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 02:06 PM
Rock God
 
Az Scooter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 506
Feedback: 0 reviews

If you have a business, you should never treat a customer poorly. NEVER!!! If they are willing to pay for a failed part, and it should be warranty, you warranty it, and should be happy that they called with the problem, instead of blowing it up to a full public spectacle before they ever contacted you.

Really, the first rule of customer service is that if a customer is contacting you with a problem, that is your first chance to make them loyal for life. All it takes is taking care of a situation before it becomes a problem.
Az Scooter is offline  
post #8 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 04:32 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Feedback: 0 reviews

[quote=kjeeper10;4009226]Eddie oh used to or is a proud supporter of FT :rofl:

Friend had full blown death wobble with their track bar.. Garbage.




Going down the freeway at 65mph, hit a bridge and OMG... thought we were going to die.. Never felt anything like it before..


Quote:
Originally Posted by Treader View Post
I'm with Stub on this one. Maybe I drink his koolaid.

If you are so big into the offroad community and have so many years of service, how did you not know they were a piece of shit. Most people I have dealt with are pretty damn friendly until you fuck with something or become an asshat yourself.

New member and already posting bullshit like this.
Thats cool... but it was a Christmas present to my wife from my 2 older sons, about 2 years ago or so.. wifes jeep...
Mods my boys and I have done to the jeep besides this little life kit includes a Hemi 5.7 and Rock Slider retractable steps, and a home made bumper showed below, but I am sure you could have done much better... but its good enough for us:-)
Also, if you enjoy being belittled by people you buy things from, well.. cool... but I do not. I used to own 5 retail stores, I owned a large communications company, and if I ever bought one of my people doing that they would no longer be employed by me. And on the flip side, I have had many belligerent people talking to me, and I understand its not cool, thus I was very polite to them, this was a one way road.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
^This.... any quick search shows what they are, Full Craption is what they are known for....
christmas present to wife from my sons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Az Scooter View Post
If you have a business, you should never treat a customer poorly. NEVER!!! If they are willing to pay for a failed part, and it should be warranty, you warranty it, and should be happy that they called with the problem, instead of blowing it up to a full public spectacle before they ever contacted you.

Really, the first rule of customer service is that if a customer is contacting you with a problem, that is your first chance to make them loyal for life. All it takes is taking care of a situation before it becomes a problem.
Thank you, this was always my philosophy as well when i owned a business... Sold out to Nextel.


Would not let me show bumper due to low posting.. I will try again later.
pauldana is offline  
post #9 of 11 Old 09-15-2016, 08:06 PM Thread Starter
Newbie
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 5
Feedback: 0 reviews

Just an update... Although there costumer service person/people are the most rude and arrogant I have ever come across, they DID ship out my part, and I DID receive it, so... +1 for there shipping and stock department.. I do appreciate that! I do give credit where credit is due.. thank you.
pauldana is offline  
post #10 of 11 Old 10-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Rock God
 
D94R's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Age: 34
Posts: 915
Feedback: 0 reviews

You sure as fuck like to give yourself enough credit

2007 JKU Sahara........................... 2015 JKU Sahara
5.3/6l80E......................................2.5" Rock Krawler Expedition Stage-1
Teraflex 44 front, Stock 44 rear........35's
Bastard lift
Totaled; being rebuilt
D94R is offline  
post #11 of 11 Old 10-08-2016, 06:15 PM
Rock God
 
ChuckTheRipper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Chester, WV
Age: 26
Posts: 914
Feedback: 0 reviews

In need pictures/videos of said tools, garage, roll cages; corvettes, Baja 1000 race pictures, and anything else that proves you are/have/capable of doing - otherwise your word doesn't mean shit. By the way you describe yourself, there should be plenty of "the most interesting man in the world" memes floating around with your face on it, possibly even toting a bottle of *insert expensive drink here* and chilling on your yacht with titties everywhere...
ChuckTheRipper is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome