JKO sucks..... - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 08:51 AM Thread Starter
RIP Brad

Garage
JKO sucks.....

Well, maybe not JKO... or maybe it is JKO? I am looking at PBB and notice that the vendors over there offer way more giveaways for the red star members than they do here.

So either the VENDORS here suck balls or the JKO management here sucks balls... I am assuming it is a combo of both since it is basically the same across the two boards.

So currently.... buying a red star gets you access to the "trailer park" and less wait time between searches.... not like on PBB where you get a shitload of vendor giveaways.

Come on JKO management... get the vendors to start giving away shit like they do on PBB.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 08:53 AM
Rock God

Garage

I am not here for giveaways. I like the community here.

07 JK 2/DR Sahara, 35" Wrangler kevlar, 10k Winch, Garvin Roof Rack, 3" Black Diamond, CatBack Exhaust, RR Gen-1 Snorkel, too much more to list

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Welcome to JKOWNERS- Home of boobs, guns, meat, and Jeeps.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 08:57 AM
JKO Addict!

I feel like I should already know this but what does PBB stand for?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 08:57 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Yah, where's my free shit?

Come on man, that ain't what it's all about. If you would have been at Jeep Beach and seen all the effort our vendors put into everything and how cool they were, you wouldn't be saying that.
post #5 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 08:58 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abendx View Post
Well, maybe not JKO... or maybe it is JKO? I am looking at PBB and notice that the vendors over there offer way more giveaways for the red star members than they do here.

So either the VENDORS here suck balls or the JKO management here sucks balls... I am assuming it is a combo of both since it is basically the same across the two boards.

So currently.... buying a red star gets you access to the "trailer park" and less wait time between searches.... not like on PBB where you get a shitload of vendor giveaways.

Come on JKO management... get the vendors to start giving away shit like they do on PBB.
You make a very valid point, but what do I know... I don't have a red star. LOL!!!

Last edited by Grant211; 05-18-2010 at 09:02 AM.
post #6 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:02 AM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:

I suggest you start a thread in chit chat over on PBB crying about how you aint getting enough free shit over here on JKO.

Any point you may have had is overshadowed by level of douchebaggery in your post.

JKO management is the same here as it is on PBB. Clown.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #7 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:03 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:

Ehh, abe you're just rowled up today young man, you have to admit there are a few good folks on here, friendships over this sites lacking red-star bullshit prevails. Suck it up buttercup!
post #8 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
RIP Brad

Garage

I am not saying anything bad about the membership here.... you guys rock. The vendors are great too.

It's just why no giveaways.... it is laid out in the why you should buy a red star ("Qualify for all red star member only product giveaways") sales pitch.... yet there is rarely a giveaway.
post #9 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:04 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by HITMONEY View Post

I suggest you start a thread in chit chat over on PBB crying about how you aint getting enough free shit over here on JKO.

Any point you may have had is overshadowed by level of douchebaggery in your post.

Hitmoney,
Your comments make my day sometimes. I needed that laugh. Thank you.
Quote:
I am not saying anything bad about the membership here.... you guys rock. The vendors are great too.

It's just why no giveaways.... it is laid out in the why you should buy a red star ("Qualify for all red star member only product giveaways") sales pitch.... yet there is rarely a giveaway.
How about JKO does a giveaway of Abendex's membership

just kidding.

07 JK 2/DR Sahara, 35" Wrangler kevlar, 10k Winch, Garvin Roof Rack, 3" Black Diamond, CatBack Exhaust, RR Gen-1 Snorkel, too much more to list

Quote:
post #10 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:06 AM
Rock God

Star what star....? I'm a freeloader I guess.

Kevin M.
2008 JK Sahara Unlimited, 3.8L, 3.5" Rubicon Express lift with (5) 35/70R17s' BFG KM2s' on Pro Comp Xtreme Alloys 7069 Series, Red Rock, Crystal Pearl, Galaxy CB Radio, Hella FF lights, Smittybilt XRC front and rear bumpers, Xenon Flat Fenders, 12K Mile Marker winch, front and rear Rugged Ridge diff guards, Mopar slush mats, and Vision X led rock lights, IPF 920H4 JK Headlights, Superchips flashpac, River Raider rock sliders, front/rear Coast 1310 driveshafts

post #11 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:09 AM Thread Starter
RIP Brad

Garage

Quote:
No shit.... I think I put that up in the original post.

Quote:
How is that relevant? You have a hard on for me... whatever, the fact of the matter is that what I wrote is true. Just trying to figure out what a red star is really good for.

Take my comment out of context as mush as you wish.... it is a factual statement that one of the benefits of getting a red star is vendor giveaways, yet they rarely happen. On PBB, it is the same benefit, yet they have a lot of giveaways?

Look here for the sales pitch for buying a red star.
post #12 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:11 AM
Administrator

Garage

Quote:
No shit.... I think I put that up in the original post.

How is that relevant? You have a hard on for me... whatever, the fact of the matter is that what I wrote is true. Just trying to figure out what a red star is really good for.

Take my comment out of context as mush as you wish.... it is a factual statement that one of the benefits of getting a red star is vendor giveaways, yet they rarely happen. On PBB, it is the same benefit, yet they have a lot of giveaways?

Look here for the sales pitch for buying a red star.

Sorry dude.. I checked.. no hard on present.

But my response attitude is based on yours... if the shoe fits.. go fuck yourself with it.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #13 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:14 AM Thread Starter
RIP Brad

Garage

Quote:

But my response attitude is based on yours... if the shoe fits.. go fuck yourself with it.

Whew.... I didn't mean that literally and I am glad it isn't actually the case.

Too bad if you don't like my attitude on this... it's the Dirty Laundry section.
post #14 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:14 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:

You make a good point, maybe it's the economy, who knows

I vote for a BACON-NACK giveaway

post #15 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:16 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SASQUATCH View Post

I'm in

Quote:
post #16 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:19 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Ehh, abe you're just rowled up today young man, you have to admit there are a few good folks on here, friendships over this sites lacking red-star bullshit prevails. Suck it up buttercup!
Well, I'm a smartass, so I don't rank in with the good folks over here.

Maybe this will turn into a sponsorship thread lol. Make it rain benjies bitches

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
post #17 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:20 AM
Administrator

Garage

From my time here I have never seen "management" pressure any vendor here or on PBB to do giveaways. Its totally on them to do them.. we have guidelines they must follow which are pretty easy but thats it.

Now.. you make a thread calling out management and saying how it sucks and sound like a sandy vagina making your case... be prepared for the attention that comes with that.

You could have walked over here to the grown ups table and made your thoughts known with a little more maturity, but instead you chose to scream out your vaginal complaint from the "little guys table".

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #18 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:24 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to njjk08

Quote:

hahaah.. thats awesome.

Chris.....

Building a BIGGER and BETTER Jeep
post #19 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:24 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:

post #20 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:26 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrahawk View Post
Well, I'm a smartass, so I don't rank in with the good folks over here.

Maybe this will turn into a sponsorship thread lol. Make it rain benjies bitches

post #21 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:30 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Quote:
From my time here I have never seen "management" pressure any vendor here or on PBB to do giveaways. Its totally on them to do them.. we have guidelines they must follow which are pretty easy but thats it.

Now.. you make a thread calling out management and saying how it sucks and sound like a sandy vagina making your case... be prepared for the attention that comes with that.

You could have walked over here to the grown ups table and made your thoughts known with a little more maturity, but instead you chose to scream out your vaginal complaint from the "little guys table".
I can say Hit I've never "heard" a sandy vagina, but if that's how it's sounds I'll take a pass if it's ever offered up to me- LOL- just trying to add some commedy!!! I have a star and have never looked for anything "free" and really don't care, I enjoy the other stuff, like more storage, less wait time, etc, and sponsoring a site that has introduced Barb and me to some great people, people we now call our good friends, (hope they'd call us the same)!!!

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #22 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:31 AM Thread Starter
RIP Brad

Garage

Quote:

Whatever.... call me what you like, I have thick enough skin.

I believe I stated that it was a combo of JKO and VENDORS.

Sorry you can't deal with criticism. Funny thing is it wasn't even leveled at you, yet your panties got in a major bind. Maybe you really do have a hard on?
post #23 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Just saying....

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
post #24 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via AIM to sniper41

Uhm, wait, what would you call this?

https://jkowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29405

Doug 08 4dr X 6 spd Det Yellow
You are a load that should have been swallowed, but someone as bitter as you are probably would have been spat out. Ahh Dancin Dan
Jersey
Crew
post #25 of 113 Old 05-18-2010, 09:34 AM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Whatever.... call me what you like, I have thick enough skin.

I believe I stated that it was a combo of JKO and VENDORS.

Sorry you can't deal with criticism. Funny thing is it wasn't even leveled at you, yet your panties got in a major bind. Maybe you really do have a hard on?
Nah, his panties aren't in a bunch...he goes commando

Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode