Brick Award - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 76 Old 07-24-2008, 06:02 AM Thread Starter

Thumbs down Brick $hithouse Award

This thread is dedicated to the pinheads in our society who make decisions, products, or laws that make absolutely no sense, and pisses off an overwhelming majority of folk....the awardees obviously have to justify their miserable existance, so here goes the first awardee...

The state of Kentucky...a state that benefits from the hundreds of millions of dollars spent by soldiers from 2 forts, Campbell and Knox...the pinheads in that state have decided to honor those soldiers who serve in these military installations with a no flying of the flag at half staff should you die in one of the sandboxes overseas...UNLESS, of course, you wre born in that state...in my opinion, if you serve their (kentucky), and you spend your money their, then you deserve to be honored should you meet your demise in combat...I say screw you Kentucky, and I hope the next time we have a base realignment issue, that the jerks in congress pull out all our troops from that drunk on bourbon state, and create two forts in a state that recognizes the sacrifices and service of our military, regardless of where they were born...now, if someone with Photochop could design a brick $hithouse plaque that I could use to send to the jerks in charge over their, I would be appreciative. Way to go Kentucky
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 76 Old 07-24-2008, 07:34 AM
Rock God

Send a message via Yahoo to Big A

here's your plaque, Jane Fonda...

Phase 1 Complete. Sold JK
Phase 2 Complete. Bought a Tow Rig
Phase 3 on-hold. Buying a trail rig. Thinking a TJ or XJ
post #3 of 76 Old 07-24-2008, 08:37 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big A View Post
here's your plaque, Jane Fonda...

well....where is it julius rosenberg???
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 76 Old 07-24-2008, 10:06 AM
Rock God

Here's your Plaque, Nancy PeLOUSY

post #5 of 76 Old 07-24-2008, 12:24 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Here's your Plaque, Nancy PeLOUSY
why thank you Ms. Marilyn Manson.....

what a troll

Last edited by Dustoff '68; 07-25-2008 at 02:45 AM.
post #6 of 76 Old 07-25-2008, 11:03 AM Thread Starter

Nobody with Photochop...????

must be a whole lotta' anti war folk here...hmmmmmm.....
post #7 of 76 Old 07-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustoff '68 View Post
Nobody with Photochop...????

must be a whole lotta' anti war folk here...hmmmmmm.....
Yep...

I am not anti war, But this war is not a normal war...

post #8 of 76 Old 07-27-2008, 05:57 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Yep... this war is not a normal war...
I fail to see how any war IS normal
post #9 of 76 Old 07-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Rock God

Maybe i should have said "conventional"

Our military has their hands tied behind their back because of stupid political red tape from the anti-war Liberals

That is all, I am done here

post #10 of 76 Old 07-29-2008, 06:04 AM Thread Starter

Back on track....New Hampshire gets today's award...seat belts and helmets are optional wear on the road...after working on some poor joe for 2+ hours who hit a tree while riding a motorcycle, it was apparent to me that had he had even the most minimal head protection, he would have lived; the state motto should be, "Natural Selection through Stupidity".
post #11 of 76 Old 07-29-2008, 09:11 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Back on track....New Hampshire gets today's award...seat belts and helmets are optional wear on the road...after working on some poor joe for 2+ hours who hit a tree while riding a motorcycle, it was apparent to me that had he had even the most minimal head protection, he would have lived; the state motto should be, "Natural Selection through Stupidity".
ATGATT

post #12 of 76 Old 07-29-2008, 12:40 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
ATGATT

Congrats...Big A gets the Trolling/Stalker par Excellence Award
post #13 of 76 Old 08-13-2008, 07:04 AM Thread Starter

For this week's winner, American Airlines, et al...these un-American corporate scrooges are charging $100.00 and more for duffle bags carried on board by military men and women who are going off to war...their excuse is that the military already gets a discounted fare, and they (the service member) can apply for a re-imbursement from their respective branch of service...I say BULL $HIT on that...everybody is making a fast buck off the backs of our already underpaid and unappreciated warriors, and this latest financial screw job is just icing on the cake.
post #14 of 76 Old 08-13-2008, 07:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
For this week's winner, American Airlines, et al...these un-American corporate scrooges are charging $100.00 and more for duffle bags carried on board by military men and women who are going off to war...their excuse is that the military already gets a discounted fare, and they (the service member) can apply for a re-imbursement from their respective branch of service...I say BULL $HIT on that...everybody is making a fast buck off the backs of our already underpaid and unappreciated warriors, and this latest financial screw job is just icing on the cake.
$100.00! That's crazy. Yeah that's $hitty they are putting the squeeze on the troops this way, it is a low blow But from what I've heard talking to ticket/baggage agents (whatever they are called) at Delta, they are in the process of implementing a lot of BS add-on charges for baggage and other stuff. They are also slowly phasing out their jobs since YOU can use the kiosk to check in and pay the extra charges, then walk your bags to TSA.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.

Last edited by gold knight; 08-13-2008 at 07:54 AM.
post #15 of 76 Old 08-13-2008, 07:46 PM
Rock God

All the airlines are doing similar ****, but this is the first I have heard of them screwing service folks. For years they have gone with marketing based on price alone. Now that their costs are going up, they are all afraid to raise their fares because that is what they compete on. Waiting for some airline to grow a sack, raise their fares by $30.00 and market on service to differentiate themselves from the other airborne bus companies.
Most airlines give heavy discounts to military if they are traveling on orders.
All that being said it is completely inexcusable to crap on our military like this. What a bunch of tools.

Current Mods:
  1. Cleghorn tailpipe mod
  2. Cleghorn side step ventilation with Gold Mtn. enhancement
  3. Heartbreak Ridge bumper scuffs
  4. Goler gas tank skid mod
  5. Miscellaneous pin striping
  6. Woods evap cannister relocate (Wow, an intentional mod!)
  7. 2"BB and swapped in stock Rubi coils and shocks (thanks Seth!)
  8. Calico fender realignment and texturing
  9. Calico "explodey the side step" ez removal kit
  10. Stock Rubicon rails courtesy of JackTuttle (Thanks Jack!)
  11. Solid Axle dif covers

Last edited by RiggerMike; 08-13-2008 at 07:55 PM.
post #16 of 76 Old 08-14-2008, 06:44 AM Thread Starter

Couldn't let this one slip by....John Edwards....'nuff said.
post #17 of 76 Old 08-16-2008, 04:34 AM Thread Starter

State or Commonwealth of Pennsylvania gets today's award...George Faigley, has served 34 years for the violent and cruel rape of three young girls...he is purported to be a member of a pedophile sex cult ring...during his 34 year incarceration, this animal was unrepentant and never once showed remorse for his vicious crimes...anyway, he's released and free to return to his home in Harrisburg, not monitored and not having to register as a sex offender...WTF you say??? Well, apparently his crimes were committed before Megan's Law, therefore he is free to go about his business as usual without so much as a reporting to a parole officer...way to go Pennsylvania......
post #18 of 76 Old 08-16-2008, 08:43 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiggerMike View Post
All the airlines are doing similar ****, but this is the first I have heard of them screwing service folks. For years they have gone with marketing based on price alone. Now that their costs are going up, they are all afraid to raise their fares because that is what they compete on. Waiting for some airline to grow a sack, raise their fares by $30.00 and market on service to differentiate themselves from the other airborne bus companies.
Most airlines give heavy discounts to military if they are traveling on orders.
All that being said it is completely inexcusable to crap on our military like this. What a bunch of tools.
Looks like the airlines are waiving the extra bag fee for military now. I guess a little public pressure showed them the error of their ways.....Tools

Current Mods:
  1. Cleghorn tailpipe mod
post #19 of 76 Old 08-16-2008, 11:44 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiggerMike View Post
Looks like the airlines are waiving the extra bag fee for military now. I guess a little public pressure showed them the error of their ways.....Tools

...or maybe they wanted to get rid of the Brick $hithouse award...but I won't take it back....they're all wedges, which is the lowest form of tool.
post #20 of 76 Old 08-18-2008, 08:14 AM
Rock God

It very well could have been the unbelievable power of the Brick $hithouse award! I agree with not taking it back. If an entity has to carry that lodestone around, maybe they will put a little more thought into their actions before they act.

Current Mods:
  1. Cleghorn tailpipe mod
post #21 of 76 Old 08-20-2008, 02:33 AM Thread Starter

jk forum....such a waste of life...need I say more...congrats dyk lyks
post #22 of 76 Old 08-20-2008, 08:25 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
State or Commonwealth of Pennsylvania gets today's award...George Faigley, has served 34 years for the violent and cruel rape of three young girls...he is purported to be a member of a pedophile sex cult ring...during his 34 year incarceration, this animal was unrepentant and never once showed remorse for his vicious crimes...anyway, he's released and free to return to his home in Harrisburg, not monitored and not having to register as a sex offender...WTF you say??? Well, apparently his crimes were committed before Megan's Law, therefore he is free to go about his business as usual without so much as a reporting to a parole officer...way to go Pennsylvania......
...How do the law makers/ elected officials SLEEP at night???? You KNOW that this sick SOB will (try to) re-offend! Is it going to take another innocent life before something hits the books to change this injustice? Aren't our children's lives worth more than this? There should be FEDERAL (not state) enacted laws...across the board to punish/ put to death/ not release under ANY condition...these sorry a$$ monsters...NO exceptions/ NO grandfathered BS loopholes!
post #23 of 76 Old 08-20-2008, 08:45 AM Thread Starter

Send 'em all to Texas....those folk know what to do when it comes to justice.
post #24 of 76 Old 08-20-2008, 12:41 PM Thread Starter

Astronauts Gone Wild

Old news of the weird, but worth mentioning and awarding...Lisa Nowak...ex Navy Captain and astronaut for possessing the right stuff when it comes to lookin' for love in all the wrong places.........

Attachment 2032

Damn she's phugly.....isn't she one of the MODs at you know where too?

Last edited by Dustoff '68; 01-15-2009 at 01:39 PM.
post #25 of 76 Old 08-25-2008, 12:46 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs down

Today's award goes to Governor Easley of North Carolina for his veto on a bill that will now affect thousands of boat owners who trailer their boats in NC...in effect, you will get a fine of anywhere's fromm $500 to $ 3000 for trailering your boat if you do so at night, weekends, holidays, and any other day the smokeys decide it's not a good day to trailer your boat. Much of this applies to most boats in the 19 foot and longer range, but you could get phucked if you own a Boston Whaler as little as 15 feet, since the rules focus on the boat's beam width, and with these Whalers, they have quite an impressive beam dimension...way to go NC ahoe...tourists will sure take note of this criminalization of normal recreational boater activities.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode