Join Date: May 2008
Location: Corona, Ca, USA
Feedback: 0 reviews
All the airlines are doing similar ****, but this is the first I have heard of them screwing service folks. For years they have gone with marketing based on price alone. Now that their costs are going up, they are all afraid to raise their fares because that is what they compete on. Waiting for some airline to grow a sack, raise their fares by $30.00 and market on service to differentiate themselves from the other airborne bus companies.
Most airlines give heavy discounts to military if they are traveling on orders.
All that being said it is completely inexcusable to crap on our military like this. What a bunch of tools.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Cleghorn tailpipe mod
- Cleghorn side step ventilation with Gold Mtn. enhancement
- Heartbreak Ridge bumper scuffs
- Goler gas tank skid mod
- Miscellaneous pin striping
- Woods evap cannister relocate (Wow, an intentional mod!)
- 2"BB and swapped in stock Rubi coils and shocks (thanks Seth!)
- Calico fender realignment and texturing
- Calico "explodey the side step" ez removal kit
- Stock Rubicon rails courtesy of JackTuttle (Thanks Jack!)
- Solid Axle dif covers
Last edited by RiggerMike; 08-13-2008 at 07:55 PM.