CHEAP SHOT - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:00 AM
Safari Straps

CHEAP SHOT

Camp, it has come to our attention that you recently posted something on the other JK board regarding your competition.

http://jk-forum.com/showthread.php?t...+straps&page=3

Since I am not a member there, I can’t respond there to you, but I can here. You need to get your facts straight about ALL your competitors’ products, before you call them “crap straps”. Only someone who feels inferior about his products would say what you said there. They are NOT decorative items, but serve a purpose. There are several manufacturers of straps, netting, etc. Each one makes a good product. As competitors, we should all be focusing on making the best product we can, and let the consumer decide which one they want. We all make something a little different for different consumer needs. Never put another person’s product down so you can sell yours. It’s not necessary, and it’s classless.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:07 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

What he said. It's a major turn off for me, as a consumer, to hear vendors bad mouthing their competition. Especially if undeserved.
post #3 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:08 AM
JKO Addict!

Dayum.... thats pretty low Camp.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:10 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

wow....

This should be interesting.

What is sad is that about the only one who stood up for you got kool aid thrown in his face. Will be looking for him in the banned thread if he keeps thinking like that.

Safaristraps make damn good products, I have not heard one complaint about their products or customer service.
post #5 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:25 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Camp is a douche nozzle anyway. after he screwed Jason out of his hood for the WFTW he has really turned into a dirt shirt.

www.jeepasylum.com
post #6 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:27 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Oh, and his "product" is nonexistent. His service of coordinating others to build a Jeep is pretty good.
I thought that was pretty funny...and true.

Hatch, you summed up my thoughts as well. I have nothing to add.

Straps are on my to-buy list. From whom I plan on buying them from hasn't changed because of this post but only solidified.

Vidi, vici, veni
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #7 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:30 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Hatch some people have to down talk others to feel better about them selves. This kind of talk is why i chose to break ties with another particular vendor on here. There is no need for vendor to vendor bashing in the need the customer is going to choose what they want regardless....

www.jeepasylum.com

Last edited by Dr.Dirty; 04-03-2010 at 11:33 AM.
post #8 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:31 AM
Rock God

I’m not surprised with this at all; Camp is a classless fool, and I never see this changing. He is nothing more than a self indulging egotistical mental midget; and that’s putting it mildly.

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it." -Ronald Reagan-
post #9 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:35 AM
Rock God

Garage

I wouldn't worry about it,everyone knows you guys make a quality product.It seems like when ever camp crock o' shit is involved there is some sort of drama,and fuck that tonka dude too

Black Jeep
post #10 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:43 AM
Rock God

Garage

Have never been able to consider the Cop 4X4 Nack a viable option based on the poor visibility. Just saw another one of his blinged-out abominations on Extreme 4X4. I don't get it, but to each his own. Bottom line is that it's not cool to slag on the competition that way. I would consider the Safari straps at their price point, but couldn't fathom paying twice that for the same function. On my TJ (which was a soft-top) I made a cage out of steel, which was great for short-term drum protection.

2007 Redrock X two door
Auto
Hardtop
D44 rear
17" Moab wheels
32" BFG M/Ts
Rubicon Rock Rails
Airaid intake
Infinity speakers
post #11 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 11:49 AM
RIP Brad

Garage

Fuck that asshole. He is and will always be a fucking douchenozzle. Between his hood fiasco, send my friend five bucks because he can't take responsibility for not knowing how to drive his heep, and this... it all just goes to show, he's got WayOfGays cock in his ass and is not worth shit.
post #12 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 12:19 PM
JKowners Vendor

In defense...

I don't think we need to start a "bash-fest" here on this thread.
Safari Straps products and customer service speak for itself. I think your response is right on the money Hatch and Maral. Let the customers make the decision on whether or not a product meets their standards.
To all who want to respond to this post, keep it clean and without name calling, this can only bring it down to their level.

Thanks again Safari Straps for putting out a great product and listening to your customers.

Regards

-John the sPOD guy
switches jeeps panels jk-forum carling contura led switch windshield
post #13 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 12:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sPOD-guy View Post
I don't think we need to start a "bash-fest" here on this thread.
Safari Straps products and customer service speak for itself. I think your response is right on the money Hatch and Maral. Let the customers make the decision on whether or not a product meets their standards.
To all who want to respond to this post, keep it clean and without name calling, this can only bring it down to their level.

Thanks again Safari Straps for putting out a great product and listening to your customers.

Regards
I respect that and understand why you would not want to bash as he did but I'm not above keeping it real and Crash comes off like a scumbag in his post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb2010 View Post
As BSack would probably say, the rewards of doing for others while seeking nothing makes one rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Momma View Post
Had to google this...
post #14 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 12:37 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
I respect that and understand why you would not want to bash as he did but I'm not above keeping it real and Crash comes off like a scumbag in his post.
you mean CAMP.... right?
post #15 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 12:40 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.RonGilbert View Post
you mean CAMP.... right?
Him too

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnb2010 View Post
As BSack would probably say, the rewards of doing for others while seeking nothing makes one rich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Momma View Post
Had to google this...
post #16 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 12:45 PM
JKO Addict!

#1. Consider the source (in both ways). It came from someone who is, as Hatch pointed out, so lacking in confidence of his own product, he had to bash another one. And secondly, the forum the post is on. Camp knows Hatch is not on that forum and would have no way to respond. A cheap, chicken-shit move that was thought out.

Now....the good thing here is that this proves that Safari Straps are really the best product out there. When you go to bash, you hit the biggest dog in the yard....not the weakling. Camp is going after the cream of the crop here, trying to get himself into second place.

Well...guess what, Camp....if you're not first, you're last. Safari Straps is the best cargo product out there and there is absolutely NOTHING you or Edwin can do to change that.

Dirty's Minions don't officially exist. They are a myth, a bedtime story, a whispered rumor. They are ghosts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #17 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 12:47 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Hansen View Post
#1. Consider the source (in both ways). It came from someone who is, as Hatch pointed out, so lacking in confidence of his own product, he had to bash another one. And secondly, the forum the post is on. Camp knows Hatch is not on that forum and would have no way to respond. A cheap, chicken-shit move that was thought out.

Now....the good thing here is that this proves that Safari Straps are really the best product out there. When you go to bash, you hit the biggest dog in the yard....not the weakling. Camp is going after the cream of the crop here, trying to get himself into second place.

Well...guess what, Camp....if you're not first, you're last. Safari Straps is the best cargo product out there and there is absolutely NOTHING you or Edwin can do to change that.
Well said!
post #18 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 01:46 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:

Just my 2 cents does Camp give any of his proceeds to BRC or any directed CHARITY ???

Eddie doesn't

Do the math here guys
post #19 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:

Exactly! Camp can't compete with the quality or service Hatch and Maral supply.

'07 2 door Rubicon Steel Blue & Black 2 Tone
PROUD to be an
post #20 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 01:50 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Originally Posted by Camp Crocker View Post
Oh really, those crap straps are for decoration only buddy, and you are right. a 400 dollar decoration is kinda high
No need in being a T total fucking douchbag about it Camp. I can't believe this is allowed on this forum. I've supported more than one charity fund raiser that Sarfari Straps was good enough to participate in. To each his own. You should just compete and let the customer decide. I can tell you, this customer has decided. Safari Straps for me. What an asshole.

Rob

Good for your kind words Rob from JK-F
post #21 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 02:12 PM
Rock God

Crocker was douchejuice 4 years ago and about once a month proves it over again
post #22 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crock-O-Shit
Oh really, those crap straps are for decoration only buddy, and you are right. a 400 dollar decoration is kinda high
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNeckJeep
No need in being a T total fucking douchbag about it Camp. I can't believe this is allowed on this forum. I've supported more than one charity fund raiser that Sarfari Straps was good enough to participate in. To each his own. You should just compete and let the customer decide. I can tell you, this customer has decided. Safari Straps for me. What an asshole.
fixed what Puddlz was trying to quote. I think....
post #23 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 02:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkinMcNut View Post
fixed what Puddlz was trying to quote. I think....
post #24 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Rock God

Well I talk a lot of shit, all over JKO. I'm glad you guys arent pissed at me. I've got nets, neither one mentioned here, and I could see how they'd prevent the yard sale, but I mostly gottem cause they look cool. I agree with the majority though, to each his own & buy what you want...

"Dude, did you see that Green Jeep out in the parking lot?"

"Yeah, its' mine..."
post #25 of 383 Old 04-03-2010, 04:02 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

could some one post upwhat was said. i cant go there and wont make another account

'92 YJ
'13 WK2
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode