1st annual JKO run raffle - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 16 Old 12-24-2009, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

1st annual JKO run raffle

. . . . .still never got my 37" Nitto TG AND the 18" wheels I did finally get were not even for the JK (5 on 4.5, they fit TY/YJs).

Pretty lame if you ask me. Saved my unemployment check money and drove 18 hours round trip with no doors or top and had a blast on Clawhammer during my 1st run ever.

Was shocked, suprised and stoked to actually win a raffle and everyone involved seemed like good honest stand-up people, but then it took a couple months to get the wrong wheels and after almost a year now, no tires.

Emailed back and forth with Camo several times trying to arrange pick-up. Nadda. So thats why I havnt been round here. . well since then. This is my 1st Jeep, or 4WD anything for that matter. I was hoping something lame and shady like this wouldnt happen here but. . .

nah nah nah nah nah nah, I made you eat your parents - E.Cartman
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 Old 12-24-2009, 12:42 PM
Administrator

Garage

Well since camo is gone for the holidays, I dont' have a ton to say other than this... If you haven't gotten your tires yet (I was under the impression you had gotten them, I will have to check the shop to verify) it's your own damn fault. You live 30 minutes from us, you could have come and gotten them 7 1/2 months ago when I told you that you could.

As for the rims, not sure about those either, camo will have to handle that. I'm sure he will be happy to handle it when he gets back from his Christmas trip.
post #3 of 16 Old 12-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Granite Guru

Just talked to camo.

First, yes, 4WPW did give you the wrong rims. However, you didn't care as you were going to sell them anyway.
Second, camo brought the tires down to Lincoln for you to pick up, which you still haven't done. Did you expect front door delivery? Again, here's the address:

110 Flocchini Circle #4
Lincoln, CA 95648
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 Old 12-24-2009, 01:54 PM
Granite Guru

Thanks Lance and Renee for clearing this up. Merry Christmas and hope to see you at KOH.

Ronjk-forum, jk forum,jeep wrangler jk.
post #5 of 16 Old 12-24-2009, 01:58 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkpirate View Post
Thanks Lance and Renee for clearing this up. Merry Christmas and hope to see you at KOH.
The race is Feb 12, right? I'm going this year. First thing I will do in the New Year at work is get that day off.

Vidi, vici, veni
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2008 Jeep JK Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler
post #6 of 16 Old 12-24-2009, 02:12 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogie View Post
The race is Feb 12, right? I'm going this year. First thing I will do in the New Year at work is get that day off.
Yes the race is Friday Feb 12th. The fun will begin Monday the 8th and go all week.

Ronjk-forum, jk forum,jeep wrangler jk.
post #7 of 16 Old 12-24-2009, 11:09 PM
RIP Brad

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee View Post
Just talked to camo.

First, yes, 4WPW did give you the wrong rims. However, you didn't care as you were going to sell them anyway.
Second, camo brought the tires down to Lincoln for you to pick up, which you still haven't done. Did you expect front door delivery? Again, here's the address:

110 Flocchini Circle #4
Lincoln, CA 95648
I'll take those tires if that fucker doesn't want them. Shit.... I live much further than 30 minutes. PM me and I'll come get them.
post #8 of 16 Old 12-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Rock God

That sucks to have this aired openly and then to have this rectified so quickly. Try being subtle and addressing this in email or phone calls first. Sounds like kind of a dick move to me....but thats just my opinion.

08 2dr X, Rock Krawler Arms and front truss, C Gussets, FT 3" Springs, JKS Trackbars & Discos, AEV Snorkel, Warn Front Bumper, Rancho Rear Bumper, 35" BFG KM2, Recon 10500 Winch, Synthetic Line, Coast Rear Shaft 1350, KC Slimlites, Cobra 75 CB
post #9 of 16 Old 12-26-2009, 10:30 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Well I did try via email. A few seperate times there were dates set for me to meet him in Lincoln but I never got an address or phone call.

Glad to hear they are still around and now with an address, hopefully we can work out a pick-up day.

thanx for responding so quickly on here.

post #10 of 16 Old 12-28-2009, 01:09 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRShiN View Post
Well I did try via email. A few seperate times there were dates set for me to meet him in Lincoln but I never got an address or phone call.

Glad to hear they are still around and now with an address, hopefully we can work out a pick-up day.

thanx for responding so quickly on here.
They can be picked up anytime during business hours.
post #11 of 16 Old 12-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEPA JK08 View Post
That sucks to have this aired openly and then to have this rectified so quickly. Try being subtle and addressing this in email or phone calls first. Sounds like kind of a dick move to me....but thats just my opinion.
Lots of things from Sacramento are the problem these days.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

-Established April 1, 1983-
No dues, No rules, No President
ALL FUN!
post #12 of 16 Old 12-28-2009, 01:18 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Well that's weird. For a couple of months I've been meaning to start a thread "where did MaRShiN go"

Now I know.

........My other hobbies include: Older cars and trucks; Spending money on unfinished projects, and continuing to not finish them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
For my money, the most notable part of this thread is all the fallout from bsack's fortune cookie factory explosion.
post #13 of 16 Old 12-29-2009, 05:53 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Yeah Ive just been unemployed and trying to find work whilst streaching my tiny unemployment check to pay rent/bills and have a little fun.

But I got one helluva birthday present yesterday. The CECOM job Ive been trying to get finally got me. Get to go do a few days of paperwork and a physical in Feb, then I get to move to Ft Bragg, NC.

Still have some friends in Gordon and Jackson so it'll be cool to be closer to them. Maybe Ill even get to meet some of you south east fuckers and you can show me your playgrounds.

But untill then, its McDonalds value menues and playing in the mud here @ Prarie City OHV

post #14 of 16 Old 12-30-2009, 07:44 AM
RIP Brad

Garage

I'll still take those tires if he doesn't come get them.
post #15 of 16 Old 12-30-2009, 01:07 PM
Granite Guru

I'll make the drive to Cali!
post #16 of 16 Old 12-30-2009, 03:11 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

oh you all can come out for a visit but sorry ladies, those tires are mine

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode