LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 8 Old 07-22-2014, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

almost fell for it RK

original thread here
https://www.jkowners.com/forum/showth...37#post2698537
almost posted this shit in tech

QUOTE=Rock Krawler Suspension;2698537]

JAPJEEP, for example, when was your issue time line wise? Sure you want to make it your mission to bash and hate on us, that is your prerogative, but the numbers are so low it is crazy and we pride ourselves on it. From what we remember of your situation, ourselves and your point of sale was willing to swap out every part for you piece by piece to try to solve any issue you were having or had even though there was multiple things going on with your vehicle with various components added. You are the only one we have ever had like that. It is still our only open case and now a cold case...

RK[/QUOTE]

Sorry braaaah, you remember incorrectly because that's a straight up lie. Don't even try to involve the vendor. He did everything possible he could. This was a RK problem. Attempt at deflection is noted. Some weak sauce there.

Am I talking to Justin or Jeremy? Maybe that's the problem. There seems to be some confusion between Justin introducing me to "Jeremy the owner" who turns out to be some guy getting fired for declaring that all southerners are idiots. Super try though.

Do you seriously want me to bring up how it actually happened? You know, starting with your people sending me eight (8) RRD shocks I didn't pay for. About me fighting to send them back because they weren't mine. Finally someone decided to "help me out and not charge me for return shipping". I still get shit about not keeping them. Being honest is a bitch.

I also remember "Oh shit, you might have been one of the guys that got the 6061 instead of the 7075!!!!" Something about they thought they caught them all? I honestly don't remember how that was phrased.
Followed later with a "ummm, that never happened."

Never did you attempt to swap out parts. Again, straight up lie.

I don't bash anyone normally, but I make an exception with RK. The amount of lies told truly bother me. That is why I bring things up. I have met up with people in NJ to TX that have had the like experiences with you. They have decided to take their losses as to "not be bashed" on the inter webs. I disagree with that mindset, but who am I to judge? You seem to have an Eddie Oh persona.

There is more to this story if you want it brought up again. I even took screenshots of the PMs so you couldn't have them disappeared. If you want them brought out, let me know. Your true colors are glorious.

Please don't send me your Pms about body fat etc. again. It's disturbing. I thought we were done when non-fired Jeremy and I were going to talk on the phone, then meet up in NY. Then I said "hell" in a PM and that was cancelled.

You might also want to follow kjeeper10 example of duck and cover. If you don't want truth, hide from the question.

I also just noticed your last line of open to cold case. You probably meant cold to closed, right? I guess it was an a childish veiled threat? Sorry, but I got rid of your junk for something else. I also got a free t-shirt without having a catastrophic failure that could have killed people.
You know what I'm talking about silly goose.

For the mentioning:
I shouldn't be banned, but if I am:

I will be resurrected as the "Grape Fanta".

Oh well, back to the Gaza play by play.
Infidels FTW

2009 Red Rock Rubi-MetalCloak Gamechanger + armor-37"MTR/K on 17" Birddogs-Teraflex gusset+sleeve-Yukon 5.38-LineX tub-ORH top-Igees-Shrockworks stubby-Warn Powerplant w/Viking synth
Tuffy-Genright rear-River Raider full skid-Tattons-AEV slider-Advance adapters-Poly stuff everywhere-ZERO rockrawler!!!!!! shiiite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 Old 07-23-2014, 08:19 AM
JKowners Vendor

:glug ing:

There are so many things wrong with that, it is not even funny... If it makes you feel better we apologize for the way it was handled 3+ years ago. It might have been something we have learned from, who knows.

Jeremy is one of the owners and still here... It was Chris whom you were referring to and is no longer with us.

Crusade on my friend.

RK

Last edited by Rock Krawler Suspension; 07-23-2014 at 09:02 AM.
post #3 of 8 Old 07-24-2014, 07:13 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock Krawler Suspension View Post
:glug ing:

There are so many things wrong with that, it is not even funny... If it makes you feel better we apologize for the way it was handled 3+ years ago. It might have been something we have learned from, who knows.

Jeremy is one of the owners and still here... It was Chris whom you were referring to and is no longer with us.

Crusade on my friend.

RK
Then why did you call him "Jeremy, the owner"?

Please tell me all about my mistruths. It will make me a better man.
I think that being able to admitting to lies and/or mistakes, make you a better person. The inability is weakness. Your take?

Not a crusade. I have nothing to gain here. Just hate dishonesty.

2009 Red Rock Rubi-MetalCloak Gamechanger + armor-37"MTR/K on 17" Birddogs-Teraflex gusset+sleeve-Yukon 5.38-LineX tub-ORH top-Igees-Shrockworks stubby-Warn Powerplant w/Viking synth
Tuffy-Genright rear-River Raider full skid-Tattons-AEV slider-Advance adapters-Poly stuff everywhere-ZERO rockrawler!!!!!! shiiite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 Old 07-25-2014, 07:08 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAPJEEP View Post
Then why did you call him "Jeremy, the owner"?

Please tell me all about my mistruths. It will make me a better man.
I think that being able to admitting to lies and/or mistakes, make you a better person. The inability is weakness. Your take?

Not a crusade. I have nothing to gain here. Just hate dishonesty.
OK, I will help you become a better person.

Your posts on this subject appear to readers as incoherent ramblings. As a result, they likely do not have the effect that you seek. If you are going to call a company out, bring the thunder, not these incessantly cunty posts about secret pm's and "would you like me to post them" or "would you like to talk about this".

And for the record, again, I think RK are a bunch of fucking Rubes. Giving recognition to rookie complaint threads like this, in the condescending manner of which they have displayed here - again, at least in part, gives validity to your position.

Let it die man.
post #5 of 8 Old 07-25-2014, 07:19 AM
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcraig7 View Post
And for the record, again, I think RK are a bunch of fucking Rubes. Giving recognition to rookie complaint threads like this, in the condescending manner of which they have displayed here - again, at least in part, gives validity to your position.

Let it die man.
Pretty much spot on.

I had some long ass diatribe tapped out in the other thread yesterday and opted to shit can it because it wasn't worth getting into it. The responses from them were detrimental to their situation and only made the situation worse. So not only are they offering a shit product because of third party fault, but they're making the customer feel like they're getting stellar service because they choose to warranty garbage. Woooo! Compounding that, they get on here and engage the people who they didn't offer that service to in a manner which would make Draken look like professionals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by braindead0 View Post
Some folks are fine with being screwed over, perhaps finding confrontation to be more stressful than just living with whatever the problem is. These are excellent consumers, manufactured to the finest specifications.
Reformed Jeep addict... Jeepless for now.
post #6 of 8 Old 07-25-2014, 07:56 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKCTAZ View Post
Pretty much spot on.

I had some long ass diatribe tapped out in the other thread yesterday and opted to shit can it because it wasn't worth getting into it. The responses from them were detrimental to their situation and only made the situation worse. So not only are they offering a shit product because of third party fault, but they're making the customer feel like they're getting stellar service because they choose to warranty garbage. Woooo! Compounding that, they get on here and engage the people who they didn't offer that service to in a manner which would make Draken look like professionals.
Yeah but they do weld a little better

Track bar bushing anyone or better yet old man Dancin Dan and his sway bar link

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #7 of 8 Old 07-25-2014, 08:35 AM
JKO Addict!

Oh man Draken ? Lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #8 of 8 Old 07-25-2014, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjcraig7 View Post
OK, I will help you become a better person.

Your posts on this subject appear to readers as incoherent ramblings. As a result, they likely do not have the effect that you seek. If you are going to call a company out, bring the thunder, not these incessantly cunty posts about secret pm's and "would you like me to post them" or "would you like to talk about this".

Let it die man.
Yeah, agreed. I stooped down to their level out of anger. Should maintain being a man as opposed to an internet fight.
My attempts at seeking honesty will not be received, as I assumed correctly.
All well, you can't beat city hall.

Liars just drive me bat shit crazy. Going back to my lane.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode