Wayalife.com - Page 32 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 379Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #776 of 795 Old 03-07-2019, 05:42 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinny View Post
Yup, all 4 of 'em.
I'm still not convinced they are all that fuckin' eddie with different handles.
I've been convinced of that for years. Ten years ago the douchebag banned me off JKF because I had the audacity to recommend a Poly Performance (now Synergy) drag link flip kit. Then the cunt baited me into the Way-O-Douche Forum after I made a positive remark about Teraflex on his Facebook page. I fell for it, whereupon I was assualted by him and his butt boys, who I'm certain are mostly just Eddie. I'd love to know what occured between the little clit and Teraflex, whatever it was he has a gut level hatred for them and has been trashing them for years. I think has a bounty on photos of broken TF parts. Normally a peaceful individual, I bristle when I see his name mentioned in any positive light. He managed to infuriate so many people he dare not show his face at any major 4x4 events. His attention now appears to be focused on JL, where he can pervert an entirely new legion of poodles.

'09 JKRU. 4" Teraflex long arm, Teraflex R44 housing, Teraflex / Fox Resis, Poly Performance skids, Nemesis Billy Rockers, Nemesis flares, 37" ATZ P3s on 17" 5x5.5" Trailready HDs, Spyntec hubs, Teraflex BBK, Mopar BBK master/booster, Superior front & Alloy USA rear axle shafts, CTMs, Reids, Synergy drag link & tie rod, WTOR hydro-boosted steering, 5.38s, TF Dual Rate front bar, TF bumpers, Warn Powerplant, Tom Woods shafts, AA xfer case cable, Kilby canister relo, RH4x4 cage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #777 of 795 Old 03-07-2019, 02:31 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoK66 View Post
I've been convinced of that for years. Ten years ago the douchebag banned me off JKF because I had the audacity to recommend a Poly Performance (now Synergy) drag link flip kit. Then the cunt baited me into the Way-O-Douche Forum after I made a positive remark about Teraflex on his Facebook page. I fell for it, whereupon I was assualted by him and his butt boys, who I'm certain are mostly just Eddie. I'd love to know what occured between the little clit and Teraflex, whatever it was he has a gut level hatred for them and has been trashing them for years. I think has a bounty on photos of broken TF parts. Normally a peaceful individual, I bristle when I see his name mentioned in any positive light. He managed to infuriate so many people he dare not show his face at any major 4x4 events. His attention now appears to be focused on JL, where he can pervert an entirely new legion of poodles.

And Synergy is now a sponsor there LOL they went from shitty parts to some of the best available.

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #778 of 795 Old 03-07-2019, 02:54 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
And Synergy is now a sponsor there LOL they went from shitty parts to some of the best available.
all it takes is a little pocket padding and you can go from zero to hero.
kjeeper10 and jdinny like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #779 of 795 Old 03-08-2019, 02:06 AM
Granite Guru

Roger that ^^^

JK

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
Black Guns Matter!!!
Support your 2nd amendment rights!!
MAGA
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #780 of 795 Old 03-08-2019, 11:31 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
And this won't raise a single eyebrow of any of the members there.

You'd have to think there'd be at least a couple members who could put 2 and 2 together.
rockystock and jkwebbie like this.

Kevin
post #781 of 795 Old 03-08-2019, 11:37 AM
Wheeler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post

You'd have to think there'd be at least a couple members who could put 2 and 2 together.
They're all too dumb to do that

Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
post #782 of 795 Old 03-08-2019, 11:41 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:

They are sheeple, they can not speak, think or act without little eddies blessing
Jadmt likes this.

JK

WAL sucks
JOIN THE NRA NOW!
Black Guns Matter!!!
Support your 2nd amendment rights!!
MAGA
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
post #783 of 795 Old 03-11-2019, 08:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Lol

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #784 of 795 Old 03-12-2019, 03:11 AM
Twigger time

Quote:
Lol
That sickens me when I think of the thousands Iíve spent on synergy components.
post #785 of 795 Old 03-12-2019, 05:05 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdinny View Post
WOW, you outlasted me.
My thread only had 50 some posts.
It was funny, when I left, and eddies sheeple were saying, wow, he really left, eddie came up with some shit he did to my account so I could only do certain shit on there.
We should all get bogus email accounts, and get on there and fuck with them.
It would be fun for the moment, but that shitbag just changes what your posts say anyway.

On another note,
I wonder if anyone of those ignorant motherfuckes know that class 8 trucks have been running 1000's of miles on recap tires.
We use them on our dropdeck, that carries 45-55 ton equipment. We only run around 100 mi radius of our area, and not down the higway @ 75mph, but we haven't had a failure other than self induced.

Just disliking or finding someone deficient in some manner (the person you guys reference may possibly suffer from mental afflictions) shouldn't lead-to behavior that would
be like their own or lower than that. We are better than that around here.
No, we should definitely NOT ,"..all get bogus email accounts, and get on there and fuck with them...." if I may offer input.

That does nothing positive to better or help the situation that is being discussed.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #786 of 795 Old 03-12-2019, 10:56 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Lol

That right there. At least one person on that site should have enough brain cells to say," But last week you said everything they made was junk. Why is it good now?"

All it takes is one sheep to ask one question and Eddies whole cash cow will crumble around him.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. That dude is just bad for this hobby.
jkwebbie likes this.

Kevin
post #787 of 795 Old 03-12-2019, 11:08 AM
Twigger time

Quote:
That right there. At least one person on that site should have enough brain cells to say," But last week you said everything they made was junk. Why is it good now?"

All it takes is one sheep to ask one question and Eddies whole cash cow will crumble around him.

I've said it a million times and I'll say it again. That dude is just bad for this hobby.
Whatís worse for the hobby? One bad dude or the companies that enable his behavior?
SoK66 likes this.
post #788 of 795 Old 03-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Rock God

Quote:

oh fuck the fuk that asks the question will be pounced on and run off for even questioning edtardo. There are dumbasses over there who installed steersmart quality stuff who will not admit to it that is how utterly stupid they are.
post #789 of 795 Old 03-12-2019, 03:32 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:

I would have a tough time sayin something bad about Synergy Mfg because they do not give much reason to. Was it just hatred for the sake of it? I have never really found it a very interesting forum, tho its first iteration (JK Project , i think) has those good older walk-thru articles.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #790 of 795 Old 03-12-2019, 04:33 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by snout View Post
Whatís worse for the hobby? One bad dude or the companies that enable his behavior?
I'd have to say it's a tie. It seems more like blackmail though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post

I would have a tough time sayin something bad about Synergy Mfg because they do not give much reason to. Was it just hatred for the sake of it? I have never really found it a very interesting forum, tho its first iteration (JK Project , i think) has those good older walk-thru articles.

I "believe" at some point Synergy stopped giving Eddie free shit, so their parts were considered junk, now Synergy is back to giving him free shit and once again their stuff is great.

That's what blows me away.............nobody on that site says a damn thing.

Kevin
post #791 of 795 Old 03-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
I'd have to say it's a tie. It seems more like blackmail though.

I "believe" at some point Synergy stopped giving Eddie free shit, so their parts were considered junk, now Synergy is back to giving him free shit and once again their stuff is great.

That's what blows me away.............nobody on that site says a damn thing.

man
If that's true I understand the strong opinions. Cringeworthy, is how my kids would describe that kinda awkwardness.

post #792 of 795 Old 03-13-2019, 06:41 AM
JKO Addict!

I think if someone asked that question, it would be too much for his virtual reality to muster. He wouldnt give his minions a chance to pounce on the smart soul. It would just be wiped from the face of HIS forum.
pvanweelden likes this.

post #793 of 795 Old 03-13-2019, 10:59 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASHA View Post
I think if someone asked that question, it would be too much for his virtual reality to muster. He wouldnt give his minions a chance to pounce on the smart soul. It would just be wiped from the face of HIS forum.
Sadly, I think you're right. Poof, dude would be gone with nary a trace.

his virtual reality................so true.

Kevin
post #794 of 795 Old 03-14-2019, 11:36 PM
JKO Addict!

Someone must remember how/why Poly Performance was on the black list back then? Shit does he even know PP and Synergy are the same company? Lol

post #795 of 795 Old 03-15-2019, 05:43 AM
Rock God

It started out over a picture and Eddie's ego. Here's an accurate summation from another thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon View Post
Poly sees Edwin at EJS or something like that and Edwin takes a pic. Poly and Edwin talked about Poly advertising/sponsoring JKF but Poly wasn't quite ready because they didn't have their junk read for production. Poly grabs the pic and assumes it's OK to use it in their advertising as they would be using the same stuff on JKF. When the advert comes out, Poly had been trying to get Edwin to agree to the sponsorship, but another entity who sponsors JKF told Edwin something like it's them or Poly. So Edwin stalls and never follows up with Poly, mean time the advert comes out and Edwin gets his excuse.

This is why he's had such a hard on about it. He's overcompensating for his role in the whole mess. He deletes Poly peeps from membership right in the middle of Poly talking tech. Poly does re-join to finish discussing the tech anonymously without pitching themselves as "poly performance" as their original identities were and then Edwin claims they were trying to create fake identities to talk up their products. The discussions were not directly about their products and was general tech stuff. Edwin sees the IP matches and makes the claim. Then the whole blacklist drama and lies and whatnot ensues. Remember this was 2-3 years ago when JK tech wasn't that hardcore and Poly was just getting started with JK production items and IIRC didn't even have any major JK items for sale yet.
And if anyone wants to take a walk down memory lane, here's the granddaddy of all jkforum bitch-slap threads that started back when this place still had that new forum smell:

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/dirty...vent-here.html
kjeeper10 likes this.

'07 Rubicon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode