Chysler Financial is staffed by idiots - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 10:32 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage
Chysler Financial is staffed by idiots

Most of you kow the plight of my Jeep, bent front axle housing which happened almost a month ago to this day. Well, I finally get the insurance settlement in last week, but I have to have it endorsed by Chrysler Financial. Should take a few days, but otherwise pretty painless. So, I call them up and ask how it needs to be handled and they give me instructions, address, etc....

I send the "Letter of satisfaction" basically saying this is what all this is for please endorse the check and return to me...AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH.

Also attached was a copy of my insurance companie's acceptance of my claim, the adjuster's estimate, and the shop estimate...AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH.

So I call today to check status on it all, because I really have a bad feeling about these guys. First, the LADY IN BANGLADESH tells me that they received it and sent it back to me. Then I ask her to confirm the address...silence. Turns out, some 2nd grade drop out in Dallas applied it to my damn loan, despite the all the crap I attached AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH that explained exactly what was to be done. How f'ing hard is it to do what is supposed to be done, it was all in black and white, and the dumbasses have two phone numbers and an e-mail address to contact me if they were confused. This is a country full of idiots...just like the movie Idiocracy!

They say it will be corrected in 48 hrs??? HA I have serious doubts. Think I am going to have to go to a supervisor on this because it's complete bull**** IMHO.

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Banned

#1 rule w/ dealing w/ phone flunkies: immediately ask to speak to a supervisor. They will try to stop you by saying they can help you. You get rude and nasty w/ them and they are then under orders to pass you up the line. That's what I always do in situations like that and it always works.

Rule of thumb: the first person you talk to - cant help you.

post #3 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 11:17 AM
Granite Guru

I feel for ya dude... that is BS

There is no way it should take a month to get all this crap straight. What if you had a rental car? I believe they only pay rentals up to 30 days if you have the coverage.

Jeff M.
2007 Rubicon Unlimited 4", 37's, 5.13's, and stuff
jk-forum, jk forum, jkforum, jeep jk wrangler, jeep jk unlimited, jk rubicon,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 11:32 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Well, the supervisor said they would call me when the check gets sent. I offered to pay express mail, but he said they can't do that...wtf...I said I'd pay for it! If I haven't heard anything by Thursday, I'm catching a flight to Dallas for an up close and personal meeting with those fawkers.

I may need you to come bail my ass out Jeff!

post #5 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 12:25 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Holy crap what a bunch of BS and dumbasses

Good Luck
post #6 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 01:39 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

My brother bought a new jeep in 06,paid cash for it,and went almost 6 months fighting with chyrsler financial to get the title.

Somethin's happenin' here,what it is ain't exactly clear,there's a man with a gun over there,a tellin' me,I have to beware.....
post #7 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrahawk View Post
I may need you to come bail my ass out Jeff!
I'm off Friday

Jeff M.
post #8 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

Pack some shells, I want to show those Dallas folks some Houston hospitality.

post #9 of 21 Old 07-21-2009, 04:44 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Good luck dude.... that really sucks.
post #10 of 21 Old 07-23-2009, 07:37 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Pack some shells, I want to show those Dallas folks some Houston hospitality.
It's almost time...

Jeff M.
post #11 of 21 Old 07-29-2009, 08:43 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Didn't CFC go belly up with th CH11?
post #12 of 21 Old 07-29-2009, 08:49 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeeperjkj View Post
Didn't CFC go belly up with th CH11?
I hope not. I'm still sending them my money every month!!!!
post #13 of 21 Old 07-29-2009, 08:53 PM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Garage

CFC is a stand alone entity, but are no longer the financing arm for Chrysler. That job has been given to GMAC.

post #14 of 21 Old 07-30-2009, 03:28 PM
Rock God

Garage
Lightbulb Rule # 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by karnuvore View Post
#1 rule w/ dealing w/ phone flunkies: immediately ask to speak to a supervisor. They will try to stop you by saying they can help you. You get rude and nasty w/ them and they are then under orders to pass you up the line. That's what I always do in situations like that and it always works.

Rule of thumb: the first person you talk to - cant help you.
Rule Number 2 - Get the name and employee. number of everyone you talk to. Do that first before you let them know you have an issue. Once they know you know who your talking to, they seem to be of a little more help.

Paved Roads - Another Fine Example of Unnecessary Government Waste!
Modes - 3.5" Lift - Steel Jeep Bumper with Winch. Body Armor 4x4 Rear Bumper and Rock Sliders. - Hard Top painted White to repel the HEAT! - Ham\CB Radio - A few dents and Scratches John Bull Mod to Front & Rear Diff Covers. Woods Steering Stabilizer Relocation Bracket. Off-road Front, Rear and Rock Lights, Rear CAM, On Board Air.
post #15 of 21 Old 07-30-2009, 04:44 PM
JKO Addict!

Damn Jody what the hell is going on this year? I feel for you. Hopefully some good will come out of all the issues you have had this year and you can start fresh in January. At lease you have been able to keep miles off it, trying to think positive for you. Ask Stu how well insurance companies and Chrysler work, it will probably look like **** ***** ****** *****Chrysler **** ******* ***** *** ***** sucks ***** ****** ***

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
post #16 of 21 Old 03-30-2010, 02:06 PM
Wheeler

Chrysler financial are a buch of bungling idiots. it took me almost 3 months and 15 phone calls and 4 trips to the DMV for them to send me the proper documentation to register my jeep in New York (just moved back from NC).
post #17 of 21 Old 03-30-2010, 02:20 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Most of you kow the plight of my Jeep, bent front axle housing which happened almost a month ago to this day. Well, I finally get the insurance settlement in last week, but I have to have it endorsed by Chrysler Financial. Should take a few days, but otherwise pretty painless. So, I call them up and ask how it needs to be handled and they give me instructions, address, etc....

I send the "Letter of satisfaction" basically saying this is what all this is for please endorse the check and return to me...AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH.

Also attached was a copy of my insurance companie's acceptance of my claim, the adjuster's estimate, and the shop estimate...AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH.

So I call today to check status on it all, because I really have a bad feeling about these guys. First, the LADY IN BANGLADESH tells me that they received it and sent it back to me. Then I ask her to confirm the address...silence. Turns out, some 2nd grade drop out in Dallas applied it to my damn loan, despite the all the crap I attached AS INSTRUCTED BY THE GUY IN BANGLADESH that explained exactly what was to be done. How f'ing hard is it to do what is supposed to be done, it was all in black and white, and the dumbasses have two phone numbers and an e-mail address to contact me if they were confused. This is a country full of idiots...just like the movie Idiocracy!

They say it will be corrected in 48 hrs??? HA I have serious doubts. Think I am going to have to go to a supervisor on this because it's complete bull**** IMHO.
I'll bet it's cause you're so hostile at the drop of hat. If you were Republican this wouldn't have happened...

"Dude, did you see that Green Jeep out in the parking lot?"

"Yeah, its' mine..."
post #18 of 21 Old 04-13-2010, 10:42 PM
Granite Guru

Here in Canada we also have to deal with the outsourced call centers. One way around it though is by asking for a french speaker. Most Indians don't speak French so you get a Canadian bilingual person. Voilà no Indian person. I imagine you guys can ask for Spanish right? Wonder if it would work there too?

"And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
post #19 of 21 Old 04-13-2010, 10:56 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyolfknip View Post
I imagine you guys can ask for Spanish right? Wonder if it would work there too?
Yes! We all speak Spanish down here.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #20 of 21 Old 04-14-2010, 05:25 AM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Yes! We all speak Spanish down here.
You missed the bilingual part didn't ya smartass? Lol. I don't speak French but all the people who do on the phone ALSO speak English. Hence no outsourced support.
I have to assume bilingual means the same thing down there doesn't it

"And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage?"
post #21 of 21 Old 04-14-2010, 06:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
CFC is a stand alone entity, but are no longer the financing arm for Chrysler. That job has been given to GMAC.
That's where I work, and man I could tell ya some STORIES....
But that would violate several privacy laws.

Made me madder than hell that they didn't pre-announce we would be doing Chrysler's financing within the company before I bought my Jeep. Could'a got me a better deal

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode