• 1 Post By Uncle Sams Misguided Child
  • 1 Post By un lupus
  • 1 Post By Cod
  • 1 Post By gt1guy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 17 Old 03-12-2020, 01:08 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

crap no races for me

was ready to leave for FL in one hour to go to the Gatornationals.
got an email they have been cancelled/postponed at this time.

crap, this sucks

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 Old 03-12-2020, 06:06 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

The whole world is going full retard over the beer virus...............the flu.

Tinfoil installed:

If this wasn't an election year, this would just be another version of the flu going around. Buuut, because the MSM wants to bring down the bad orange man, this is the worst thing to ever hit mankind.

It's the same as the flu, more contagious, but still a 98% chance of walking away from it...............just like the normal flu. Old people with existing problems are at risk..............just like the flu. One difference is, young kids don't seem to get it.................unlike the flu.

All of a sudden the entire world needs to stop functioning.

Kevin
post #3 of 17 Old 03-13-2020, 02:53 AM
Rock God

As of yesterday afternoon, Ohio closed all public schools for three weeks and cancelled/banned all public events of over 100 people. They halted all visitation at prisons/correction facilities and limited all senior care facilities to one visitor per resident, per day.

Once those announcements came down, of course idiots flooded crocery stores and emptied shelves. Apparently itís almost impossible to find toilet paper, of all things.
post #4 of 17 Old 03-13-2020, 07:55 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
The whole world is going full retard over the beer virus...............the flu.

Tinfoil installed:

If this wasn't an election year, this would just be another version of the flu going around. Buuut, because the MSM wants to bring down the bad orange man, this is the worst thing to ever hit mankind.

It's the same as the flu, more contagious, but still a 98% chance of walking away from it...............just like the normal flu. Old people with existing problems are at risk..............just like the flu. One difference is, young kids don't seem to get it.................unlike the flu.

All of a sudden the entire world needs to stop functioning.
2 weeks ago i agreed with you.

but italy isn't letting it's elderly die and quarentining the entire country to hurt Donald Trump's chances of re election...
Riptide9 likes this.

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #5 of 17 Old 03-13-2020, 08:31 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Italy letting the elderly die is just SOP with socialized healthcare. We'll see a lot more of it throughout Europe cause they love the socialized stuff.

Unfortunately, I think the rest of the world let what CNN and MSNBC were spewing here get to them. Then it just snowballed. The reaction of the world compared to how many are getting sick doesn't doesn't make sense. Swine flu wreaked havoc and we barely heard of it.

Nothing we can do now, cats out of the bag. Everyone is afraid of not doing something.

I did read a interesting article that said Italy has over 50k Chinese working in factories there making "made in Italy" stuff. I'm thinking a new group showed up about a month ago.

I know for a fact there's a shit ton of Chinese that work in the middle east. Lots of cases over there now.

At some point, the world needs to come down hard on the Chinese for letting these viruses see the light of day. Everything seems to come from there. The wet markets and/or incompetent labs always seem to be ground zero.

Kevin
post #6 of 17 Old 03-13-2020, 01:06 PM
Rock God

Unfortunately this whole situation sucks with the politicizing of this virus. It's overblown, media overhyping, and people are generally overreacting. I can't wait until common sense prevails here.

2011 Sahara Tan Rubicon 6 Speed
TR HD17 Beadlocks, BFGoodrich A/T KO2 34x10.50R17, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Clayton 2.5" Overland Plus Lift, Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks, and more to come...
post #7 of 17 Old 03-13-2020, 02:08 PM

The media sees Y2K all over again & the left wants to destroy the economy so Dementia Joe can save us.
post #8 of 17 Old 03-14-2020, 03:02 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

The media has completely driven this over the top, 24/7 News and social media will be the death of us all.

People are fucking nasty, social media has made it worse, ie what would you do for a $100......lick this dog shit. All the big cities are nasty, NYC, San Francisco....shitting in the streets etc.....itís wonder this is all we have and not some rampant ass Plague type shit.

I was in Denver airport a while back and watched this foreigner go second knuckle deep up his nose and then turn right around and grab the bar on the tram........nasty fuck.

China threatening to cut off our meds, the whole dependency upon China for this or that......maybe the best thing is we might wake the fuck up and realize we need more domestic independence on meds and whatever else.

And of course itís all Trumps fault, but I do recall everyone bitching about him closing borders and travel to China a while back. I donít give a shit whoís in charge something like happens it just happens, we knew we werenít prepared for this, we wonít be prepared for it next time. Our politicians are too worried about circle jerking each other off.....both sides.

And the way people are freaking the fuck out, can you imagine if the power went out for 2 weeks somewhere? Holy fuck, or if cell service went out for 3 days.....end of the fucking world.
WarMachine and Tspevacek like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #9 of 17 Old 03-14-2020, 09:18 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

The reast of the Supercross season has been cancelled. There goes my sat nights.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cod View Post
The media has completely driven this over the top, 24/7 News and social media will be the death of us all.

People are fucking nasty, social media has made it worse, ie what would you do for a $100......lick this dog shit. All the big cities are nasty, NYC, San Francisco....shitting in the streets etc.....itís wonder this is all we have and not some rampant ass Plague type shit.

I was in Denver airport a while back and watched this foreigner go second knuckle deep up his nose and then turn right around and grab the bar on the tram........nasty fuck.

China threatening to cut off our meds, the whole dependency upon China for this or that......maybe the best thing is we might wake the fuck up and realize we need more domestic independence on meds and whatever else.

And of course itís all Trumps fault, but I do recall everyone bitching about him closing borders and travel to China a while back. I donít give a shit whoís in charge something like happens it just happens, we knew we werenít prepared for this, we wonít be prepared for it next time. Our politicians are too worried about circle jerking each other off.....both sides.

And the way people are freaking the fuck out, can you imagine if the power went out for 2 weeks somewhere? Holy fuck, or if cell service went out for 3 days.....end of the fucking world.

Our dependence on China for our meds is a really big deal. That needs to change.

We're so far past where common sense can save us. All we can do now is sit back and watch what full retard actually looks like. Sadly, this isn't the last time we'll see it. This will be the new norm.

Kevin
post #10 of 17 Old 03-16-2020, 05:42 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

I will bet $1000 bucks right now that if Trump declared martial law or whatever and suspended the election this year there would be a cure in about 12 hours.
Tspevacek likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #11 of 17 Old 03-16-2020, 09:19 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
I will bet $1000 bucks right now that if Trump declared martial law or whatever and suspended the election this year there would be a cure in about 12 hours.
Not touching that bet.......sadly it's probably true.

I want to see the media held accountable for turning the country upside down because of the flu (and their hatred of Trump).

Kevin
post #12 of 17 Old 03-18-2020, 04:44 AM
Rock God

Quote:

Is Domestic independence no the key to what Trump has been preaching his entire time in office? His whole America first thing is what drew me in to support him.
post #13 of 17 Old 03-18-2020, 09:06 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
I aint no foreigner sir!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #14 of 17 Old 03-18-2020, 09:59 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASHA View Post
I aint no foreigner sir!
Still a nasty fuck !
ALASHA likes this.
post #15 of 17 Old 03-18-2020, 04:49 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASHA View Post
I aint no foreigner sir!
I wasnít going to mention names......
ALASHA likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #16 of 17 Old 03-18-2020, 06:27 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspevacek View Post
Is Domestic independence no the key to what Trump has been preaching his entire time in office? His whole America first thing is what drew me in to support him.
Yep. He's been right the whole time.

To bad the MSM calls him racist for it. I'd say I bet they wish they'd have shut the fuck up and listened to the grown up in the room right about now.............................but alas, they haven't heard a single thing he's said yet.

I really hope, that when all those MSM folks are rasping on a ventilator with the beer virus...........the fucking power goes out.
WarMachine likes this.

Kevin
post #17 of 17 Old 03-25-2020, 01:31 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

well the hits just keep on coming, now our state is shut down basically, and I am stuck working at home.

races have been rescheduled for June. who doesn't want to go to FL in fucking June?

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode