No Mas Tacos - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 20Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 40 Old 05-31-2019, 04:33 PM Thread Starter
Granite Guru

No Mas Tacos

I am pissed about the aliens walking into our country. We have half the population where I live on welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, free housing and even air conditioning assistance etc. For me it's is no more Mexican Beer, Tacos and Mexican restaurants. I got a speeding ticket for 57 in a 55 zone several years ago. I was told that they would revoke my license if I didn't pay the fine. I was pissed. These assholes come walking in here to get free shit that we have to pay for. Fuck them and the pols that won't do anything about it. I paid over thirty thousand federal taxes last year. This shit has to stop. If you don't agree then you can suck an bag of dicks.

Last edited by Drjay; 06-04-2019 at 04:44 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 40 Old 05-31-2019, 05:10 PM
Minstrel Gigolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drjay View Post
I am pissed about the aliens walking into our country. We have half the population where I live on welfare, food stamps, Medicaid, free housing and even air conditioning assistance etc. For me it's is no more Mexican Beer, Tacos and Mexican restaurants. I got a speeding ticket for 57 in a 55 zone several years ago. I was told that they would revoke my license if I didn't pay the fine. I was pissed. These assholes come walking in here to get free shit that we have to pay for. Fuck them and the pols that won't do anything about it. I paid over thirty thousand federal taxes last year. This shit has to stop. If you don't agree then you can suck an bag of dicks.
What about the people who were born here that aren't interested in contributing? I guess you could stop buying skittles and 40" wheels.. or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
y'aller from California,huh?
post #3 of 40 Old 05-31-2019, 07:22 PM
Random Dude

Vajayjay,

Maybe next time sober up before starting a thread?

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
post #4 of 40 Old 05-31-2019, 11:15 PM
Granite Guru

Wednesday I went to pick up a prescription. The lady in line in front of my got 8 prescriptions. She and the pharmacist didn't speak one word of English. After ringing up the prescriptions, the cost was $0.0 dollars, they were free. Last year I paid $850.00 a month for Insurance through Obama Care. I was able to finally get private insurance for lass than half that price. I'm not drunk nor happy about it.
jvandy50 likes this.
post #5 of 40 Old 06-01-2019, 06:16 AM
Rock God

No Mas Tacos

Iíd have chosen different words but I feel your pain.

Wonít argue, canít disagree.

Edit:
Cept for the food, I gots to have me some good Mexican couple times a month.
rockystock likes this.

Last edited by Pmedic920; 06-01-2019 at 06:18 AM.
post #6 of 40 Old 06-01-2019, 07:02 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Well first off not all Mexicans are lazy and on welfare, most are hardworking mofo’s just look in the construction industry and of course the always busy and always same faces in the Mexican Restaurant.

Plenty of good ole white Americanos have been bred and taught how to ride the system......for generations too.

Immigration is an issue but so is a government who’s only way to gain votes for any election is to tell you “ya’all gonna get free shitz if ya votes for me!” all while pushing more entitlement programs etc.

Americans have gotten lazy and it’s going to get worse, we think we deserve something because we’re Americans....not all and not most but a fucking lot

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #7 of 40 Old 06-01-2019, 07:22 AM
Rock God

Had some really good Mexican food last night at a restaurant that is owned by mexicans and the owner and his family have been running it for years and they work from what i can see 7 days a week and long hours. I have never been in there when the owner has not been in working and he does everything from greet you to bus the tables. His kids are as neat and clean as can be and super friendly. Best chile rellenos I have ever had. Washed it all down with a couple of hoodoo heffes from cabinet mountain brewing.

I love Trump and hope the wack jobs all out to get him have fucking strokes when the wall gets built but I am not for a second going to condemn legals here. I know many legals would be down building the wall in a heartbeat.
post #8 of 40 Old 06-01-2019, 08:39 AM

I didnít join this community to listen to political rants. Although I disagree with your reasoning, I respect your opinion. But please take your unrelated opinions to another forum. Sorry for the ticket, boy you really hold a grudge.
post #9 of 40 Old 06-01-2019, 08:45 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabinrat View Post
I didnít join this community to listen to political rants. Although I disagree with your reasoning, I respect your opinion. But please take your unrelated opinions to another forum. Sorry for the ticket, boy you really hold a grudge.
perhaps there are other forums better suited for you. this is chitchat by the way where anything goes. even where I say dude you have 2 whole posts and just joined lol. wayalife might be more your style.
RUCKDOG likes this.
post #10 of 40 Old 06-01-2019, 10:10 AM
Rock God

No Mas Tacos

Quote:

Then donít read shit you have no interest in.
If you find yourself reading something that you disagree with, itís pretty fucking simple, join the conversation either in agreement or otherwise.
In this particular sub forum NOBODY gives a ratís ass why you or I joined.

If you donít like a topic dispute it or argue your side.
If you rattle off a bunch of BS about why you joined or didnít, someone is probably going to tell you to eat a dick.

Be aware of your surroundings, this sub forum generally isnít for the thinner of skin, temperatures are a little warm in here for snowflakes to survive.
post #11 of 40 Old 06-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Granite Guru

Why you guys always want to reference dicks? Do you secretly want to own a white Toyota?
ASSFROW likes this.

2014 JKUR, 2.5 JKS lift, Poison Spyder flares and covers
post #12 of 40 Old 06-01-2019, 08:16 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlee View Post
Why you guys always want to reference dicks? Do you secretly want to own a white Toyota?

ďAlwaysĒ is kinda harsh ainít it?

Eat a dick, Piss off, go fuck yourself, there all pretty much interchangeable.
post #13 of 40 Old 06-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Granite Guru

Garage

I work in construction management in South Florida and can vouch for many extremely hard working Central and South Americans, some legal, I'm sure some not. That being said, there are far too many here for the handout to vote democrat over in Broward County and other corrupt counties throughout the country.. Makes it hard for the few that want to earn an honest living here.

I have a Colombian-American friend who's uncle married a mexican woman, her son (18 years old) and I had an argument once where he was trying to argue how bad it was in mexico and how the government does nothing about it so we as Americans should just help them. I asked him why? Why should we help Mexican immigrants just because there government is corrupt and does nothing for it's citizens? What did we do when we didn't like how Great Britain was ruling over the colonies in the 18th Century? We fought.. We banded together, took up arms being unbelievably outnumbered (plus help from France, thanks for that), and fought for our freedom, and established our own government.. Thousands of Americans didn't take up arms and sacrifice their lives for their families' freedoms so that immigrants could be cowards and flee their governments looking for a handout..

Unfortunately there is too much money in big business politics for this to ever change without another revolution to drain the deep state swamp and start over. I like Trump but one man can't change the country. We the people will eventually have to, assuming we don't allow our "unalienable" rights to be stripped away. So many people have no clue what a constitutional republic is.. The constitution isn't a list of what the government can do, nor is it a living document. It is a document LENDING control of a few select areas to elected officials in the best interest of the citizens. We the People own the rights and freedoms. It is a list of things Government may not infringe upon, written by the founding fathers who lived through and fought against a tyrannical ruling party, having the foresight to construct a document that a government would be based around ensuring tyranny would not rise again.

Alright.. I'm going to bed, chit chat got me...
Rick Rand likes this.

Chase Weston
post #14 of 40 Old 06-03-2019, 05:31 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmedic920 View Post
If you find yourself reading something that you disagree with, itís pretty fucking simple, join the conversation either in agreement or otherwise.

If you rattle off a bunch of BS about why you joined or didnít, someone is probably going to tell you to eat a dick.

Be aware of your surroundings, this sub forum generally isnít for the thinner of skin, temperatures are a little warm in here for snowflakes to survive.

that was rather well-said , @Pmedic920 .

Rick Rand likes this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #15 of 40 Old 06-03-2019, 07:32 AM
Rock God

No Mas Tacos

Most of us that have a problem with illegals have probably been called a ďRACIST ď if not to our faces, most certainly by the liberals in general .

Hereís a thought for those that throw that term around loosely.

ď ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTĒ isnít a fucking ďraceĒ.

Iím only 5th generation here in the USA, my family immigrated from Italy, they endured the struggles to do so legally.
Sure thereís plenty of problems with the current system, and said system needs an overhaul but itís still our system and folks that want to show respect for the country and people that they want to become part of should enter the system and follow the laws as they currently are.

There are countries that will shoot or imprison those that would cross their borders without permission, here we hand out free food, shelter, and medical care. (HUGE mistake in my opinion)

I donít have the answer but I know that what we currently have isnít working. It doesnít work for those that want to immigrate legally, and it sure as Hell ainít working for the average middle American.

I have no doubt that ďthe wallĒ wonít prevent people from sneaking in but if we build it, and stand behind it with strong policy, it will become a very iconic symbol to the rest of the world.

ďGet in line, follow our laws, violators will be dealt with harshlyĒ
Treader, ExWrench and Rick Rand like this.

Last edited by Pmedic920; 06-03-2019 at 03:00 PM.
post #16 of 40 Old 06-04-2019, 06:59 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pmedic920 View Post

remember back when.....LOL never mind well said.

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1
post #17 of 40 Old 06-04-2019, 09:36 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

I like Tacos. Illegals, not so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
post #18 of 40 Old 06-04-2019, 11:52 AM
Rock God

...and here I thought Toyota was discontinuing the Tacoma.
post #19 of 40 Old 06-04-2019, 12:09 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:

Get off your fat country ass and do something about it then.

Educate yourself, get a better job, and move out of your hollar.

fucking cry baby..
Riptide9 likes this.

Last edited by GR1P; 06-04-2019 at 04:19 PM.
post #20 of 40 Old 06-04-2019, 02:33 PM
Rock God

@Pmedic920 Nicely said. That is exactly it.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #21 of 40 Old 06-04-2019, 04:52 PM
Minstrel Gigolo

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSFROW View Post
I like Tacos. Illegals, not so much.
legal...illegal... upside down they all smell the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
y'aller from California,huh?
post #22 of 40 Old 06-05-2019, 05:29 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
thanks for your spirited input on this matter. Maybe you did done learnt and realized this ain't your momma's basement.
RUCKDOG likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #23 of 40 Old 06-05-2019, 09:33 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by snout View Post
legal...illegal... upside down they all smell the same.
Well I don't like the smell of Setson, but that's my problem, not theirs. Still don't care for Illegals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
post #24 of 40 Old 06-12-2019, 06:19 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

We just need a good ol American purge. Big country though, we probably need to make it a full week long event.

Kevin
post #25 of 40 Old 06-14-2019, 01:56 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
I fucking hate when aliens give out tickets too
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode