Apology - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 95Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 08:22 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage
Apology

I thought maybe I would move this out of the other thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
no.
It was not Allan nor anything but ego that compelled you to seek this same community ,which you turned-away from + deleted content from , again. It's not polite to speak of the departed when they cannot defend themselves. Don't do that please, even tho' RubiCajun liked you . I liked you. You left so deal w/ the doubt you've sewn about your reliability & let's talk Jeep stuff. Yes, I know someone else mentioned it first. But, to be fair , you sorta threw your "right" to rebuke that shit aside. If you don't "get" that , then future dialogue will continue to go like this , interfering and confusing the content & threads in which it takes place.
Aside from that , we will never know if you're going to go back and delete everything for whatever reason and that sucks.

I wouldn't have even noticed or commented if you weren't speaking as tho you had never 'announced' your departure & deleted content before jumping ship, like your prerogatives compelled you to do .

I welcome ya back , arms open.
I don't welcome the baggage that it is starting to seem like Jeep Momma on jko arrives with.

Back to the thread's subject :

I have ordered 1 or 2 items from the Extreme Terrain before & it just was same as quadratec or 4loparts...it's all who you talk to and it sounds like op got some crap CS.
"It's not polite to speak of the departed when they cannot defend themselves."

I did not speak poorly of Allan. I explained why I came back, it was to express my sympathy. As for the angel comment, I happen to believe there are angels out there and there are signs we are given if we look closely enough (call me crazy).

While on the forum I noticed the radiator leak thread and posted my experience. I noticed the ET thread and posted my experience. I noticed the racecar thread and posted a picture of my/son's vette. An no I don't race. My son wants to and it scares the shit out of me. He's already modding it and hanging out with race people. My bad for posting at all in that thread.

"no.
It was not Allan nor anything but ego that compelled you to seek this same community"

Coming back has nothing to do with my ego. I actually missed some of you. (yeah... like I said I'm crazy) I like to be able to return to the Jeep community what I get out of it from other amazing Jeepers. That's all, plus I love Jeepers and off roaders. I genuinely like to help people. It's in my nature to give. Believe what you want.

I guess you were looking for a "Hey can I come back an play" post. If anyone is looking for an apology I will only apologize for deleting comments & threads. There were some very hurtful things said, like calling me a whore and a cunt. Honestly, I couldn't handle the disparaging comments and was hurt, call it butt hurt if you want cause I was. I really don't want to re-hash it all.

I will not apologize for anything else. I jumped ship for my own sanity. I was in a very bad place in my life personally, and going thru quite a bit emotionally. I was mentally at a very low point and needed to purge it all to heal myself. There were a lot of things I purged at the time not just JKO. I have slowly dug myself out of that pit. I still have a long ways to go to fully heal but I am getting there.

Tammy has baggage, I'm blonde which means I need 'splaining sometimes, I am social and love people, fun and flirty, sensitive, and I like to drink red wine which causes me to have no filter. I YAM what I YAM.

Tammy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 09:45 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

I myself come and go. It was during one of my absent phases that I guess there must have been some drama and you left. I don’t know what happened, I don’t care what happened, as it has nothing to do with me, so I have no problem with your presence here.

2012 JKU Rubicon - Build Thread -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 10:42 AM
Twigger time

Don’t worry Jeep momma. There are plenty of white nights here that will put up with your nonsense.
post #4 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 10:45 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by snout View Post
Don’t worry Jeep momma. There are plenty of white nights here that will put up with your nonsense.
I don't need any white KNIGHTS! I do just fine.

Tammy
post #5 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 10:59 AM
JKO Addict!

IBTD - Is that still a thing?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 11:01 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALASHA View Post
IBTD - Is that still a thing?
I thought it was IBTM (In Before The Merge).

So, no more HGTD or HGPD? That is a cardinal sin on JKO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #7 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 12:11 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
I thought it was IBTM (In Before The Merge).

So, no more HGTD or HGPD? That is a cardinal sin on JKO.
what the hell kind of diseases are you guys talking about?

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1
post #8 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
what the hell kind of diseases are you guys talking about?
The ones that give you wart thingys on your nether region.

Quote:
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #9 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 05:38 PM
Twigger time

Quote:
The ones that give you wart thingys on your nether region.
Isn’t this like the third or 19th “apology / explain-yourself / get butthurt-and delete-later thread”? Now I know what a herpes flare up must be like.
post #10 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 05:51 PM
Twigger time

Seriously though, all kidding aside.
Jeep momma did your vibrator’s battery die? Why are you really back here?
post #11 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

No one seeks apologies.
It would seem a bit funny that you didn't start posting again due to your ego when there are as many "I"s as were in your declaration that immediately followed that :

" Coming back has nothing to do with my ego. I actually missed some of you. (yeah... like I said I'm crazy) I like to be able to return to the Jeep community what I get out of it from other amazing Jeepers. That's all, plus I love Jeepers and off roaders. I genuinely like to help people. It's in my nature to give. ..."

but whatever. Humans are odd. Maybe you don't see the ego for the id.

@Uncle Sams Misguided Child nailed the only real consideration here and that is about the penultimate violation at this place ; deletion of posts. You apologized and while that's appreciated, we know all of this shall be removed once you hit that ' bad place' in the future so why even carry on further dialogue?

Forum's are for participation .
Jeeps are awesome.
Communities are what social interaction is all about.
Only time will tell if you are capable of participating without whatever switch flipping again resulting in content deletion which is my only concern here.

post #12 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 08:31 PM
Wheeler

"There were some very hurtful things said, like calling me a whore and a cunt". (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((
post #13 of 129 Old 05-07-2019, 10:16 PM
Random Dude

Meh.

All the deletions were a douchebag move for sure, but what really irked me was you manipulating and using JKO (dick move, dood ).

Starting a bunch of tech. question threads, asking question after question, was a great way to learn about your Jeep. Yay!

Not disclosing that you were doing so in order to post up "your" tech. knowledge on your blog was just plain shitty. Boo!
EDIT: That is, without attribution. Academically dishonest and personally disrespectful. Shit guy move.

So, to recap: meh, whatever.

I don't need apologies and don't GAF about you.
"Welcome back" or whatever makes you happy.
Prob'ly won't answer any of your questions.

EDIT 2: in before the HGTD

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

<-- Random crap you might find useful

Last edited by ExWrench; 05-07-2019 at 10:21 PM.
post #14 of 129 Old 05-08-2019, 04:13 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeep Momma View Post
There were some very hurtful things said, like calling me a whore and a cunt.
Seriously? That's a bag move right there. Dude needs kicked in his ovaries.

As for the rest of the drama..whatever.

'07 Rubicon
post #15 of 129 Old 05-08-2019, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
Meh.

All the deletions were a douchebag move for sure, but what really irked me was you manipulating and using JKO (dick move, dood ).

Starting a bunch of tech. question threads, asking question after question, was a great way to learn about your Jeep. Yay!

Not disclosing that you were doing so in order to post up "your" tech. knowledge on your blog was just plain shitty. Boo!
EDIT: That is, without attribution. Academically dishonest and personally disrespectful. Shit guy move.

So, to recap: meh, whatever.

I don't need apologies and don't GAF about you.
"Welcome back" or whatever makes you happy.
Prob'ly won't answer any of your questions.

EDIT 2: in before the HGTD
Yeah the deletions were a dick move. But you really don't get it, the cunt and whore comments were very hurtful, especially the people that said them.

I never manipulated JKO, but I will never ever be able to convince you of that. You all knew I had a blog. You all knew I wrote about my Jeep experience. You all knew I wrote about My Jeep Journey. My blog was in my profile. It was in my signature. SO WHAT if I shared on my blog. I didn't realize that things on this forum were Top Secret only to be found here. I guess I shouldn't of had a link to JKO on my blog either. My Bad. "Not disclosing" BWAHAHAHAHAHA Are you serious. I was a big supporter of you on social media.

April 29, 2015
"Well, after reading all the positive reviews on the JKOwners Forum (click here to read) and the Wrangler Forum (click here to read), and paying more attention while I was out driving on the roadways, I wanted to try out the steering attenuator for myself. The folks at Performance Stability agreed to send out the part, if I agreed to install it on my Jeep."

March 17, 2015
"Once these 6 steps are completed the wires can be connected. Thanks to the Jeep community (JKOwners Forum) for helping inform me of the proper wiring for vehicles lights. In Part 2 of my lights post I will share the new skill I'm learning and the new way I will be connecting my lights."

If learn something from someone I will share it publicly for others to learn, not sure why that is such a big deal. I could care less if anyone reads my blog. I'm not out to make money on my blog. I don't make any money on my blog and never had. I don't even check the analytics of my blog. I just write for me. It's my diary sorta speak.

You all are assuming you know me, I have met none of you so don't go assuming you know why I do the things I do. Obviously I will never convince most of you cause your minds are set.

I am not here to ask questions. Glad to see things don't change here. Guess I can count on you for that.

Tammy
post #16 of 129 Old 05-08-2019, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by snout View Post
Seriously though, all kidding aside.
Jeep momma did your vibrator’s battery die? Why are you really back here?
If my vibrator batteries died I certainly wouldn't come here.

Tammy
post #17 of 129 Old 05-08-2019, 10:06 PM
Rock God

Garage

I'm already sick of your shit. Just try to be less of a whiney cunt.
post #18 of 129 Old 05-09-2019, 05:23 AM

HGTD in 3.......2........

Quote:
Quote:
post #19 of 129 Old 05-09-2019, 06:18 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilrod View Post
I'm already sick of your shit. Just try to be less of a whiney cunt.
I see the maturity level hasn't changed here.

Hey "POT Coilrod"

to clarify.

WHINY means Having a complaining tone

"I'm already sick of your shit."

“You show up with a sand-filled cunt to cry it out about a company that's not even a vendor here?”

“I don't welcome the baggage that it is starting to seem like Jeep Momma on jko arrives with.”

“but what really irked me was you manipulating and using JKO (dick move, dood ).”

The whole Angry Red Birdie thread is WHINY

And my favorite quote: “and jkowners is ANYTHING but childish”

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Best joke of 2019"

Explain - account for (an action or event) by giving a reason as excuse or justification

"I jumped ship for my own sanity. I was in a very bad place in my life personally, and going thru quite a bit emotionally."

"You all knew I had a blog. You all knew I wrote about my Jeep experience."

I was explaining not whining so that means I wasn't whiny without the E.

Cunt is the oldest and most vulgar word for a woman's vagina which is also called a pussy which can mean coward

So Cunt = Coward

Coward is a person showing no courage. i.e. typing disparaging words behind a computer screen anonymously using a made up name.

I have the balls to not hide my identity. So that means I'm not a coward which means I'm not a pussy which means I'm not a cunt.

So Tammy/Jeep Momma = Brave (opposite of coward or cunt) Popularizer

Popularizer = She's good at boiling things down. The Merriam-Webster dictionary offers as one definition of "popularize" the following: "to make (something that is difficult or complicated) simpler and easier to understand for the average person". A person who does this or possesses this ability is often called a "popularizer"

SO that means Whiny (spelled without an E) Cunt = Coilrod - ExWrench - Snout - Etc...

I will leave you with this mirror.

and two words

BYE FELICIA
Attached Images

Tammy
post #20 of 129 Old 05-09-2019, 06:36 AM
Twigger time

Lol. That didn’t take long.
See you next Tuesday
coilrod, j3ff3ry_j33p and ExWrench like this.
post #21 of 129 Old 05-09-2019, 06:38 AM
Random Dude

Jeezus Key Riced!

Get the fuck over yourself (we promise to do the same).

Those meds ain't adjusted as well as you think.

New theory: Jeep Momma is Ore Gorman. No shit.
Insane, self-absorbed, and fawkin' painful drivel to read.

BYE FELLATIO - go blow yourself elsewhere.

Quote:
HGTD in 3.......2........
coilrod likes this.

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

<-- Random crap you might find useful
post #22 of 129 Old 05-09-2019, 06:47 AM
Rock God

Wow, she is obsessed with herself. To give yourself that many adjectives and actually go read the fucking dictionary to find the adjectives to describe yourself, HAHA.
coilrod and ExWrench like this.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #23 of 129 Old 05-09-2019, 06:52 AM
Rock God

Garage

I guess you didn't understand my message. It was stop being a cunt. You did the opposite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
Running 37's as a daily driver is dumb
post #24 of 129 Old 05-09-2019, 07:23 AM
Granite Guru

Garage

Had to look this up but I'm glad I did..

coilrod likes this.

Chase Weston
post #25 of 129 Old 05-09-2019, 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightJK View Post
Had to look this up but I'm glad I did..

I am glad that we are able to further your education. If anything JKO is informative.
coilrod, ASSFROW and j3ff3ry_j33p like this.

Quote:
Quote:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode