Looking for an old thread with no luck - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 06:29 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Looking for an old thread with no luck

Trying to find a thread about obnoxious neighbors posted years ago by Dancin Dan. Northeastern Nomadic Bumfucks. Does that ring a bell? did it get deleted? Might be behind the premium wall somewhere. anyone know the thread I'm talking about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator2 View Post
I have belonged to a lot of forums but I have never seen this level of perversion from a bunch of grown men.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 06:52 AM
Rock God

I remember it but I also looked with no luck ….sorry .

Good to see you back around here , miss your antics ………..come back more often and stir the shit .

I'm just nostalgic for the olden days of Dancin' Dan and or Kool Aid Man among others .
post #3 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 07:22 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by un lupus View Post
I remember it but I also looked with no luck ….sorry .

Good to see you back around here , miss your antics ………..come back more often and stir the shit .

I'm just nostalgic for the olden days of Dancin' Dan and or Kool Aid Man among others .
Same here. I could swear I dropped that thread behind the premium member wall somewhere before I made my exit and now I cant see it. That was some funny shit.

Yeah, I'm a pretty boring and mellow dude these days. Y'all encountered me at a very weird and toxic time in my life. Stub definitely saved me some sanity by dropping that ban hammer when he did.

Quote:
I have belonged to a lot of forums but I have never seen this level of perversion from a bunch of grown men.
post #4 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 11:43 AM
Rock God

Garage

When he said, "Fuck all y'all, Imma peace out, bitches."
He also did some HGTDing, IIRC.
Wish he was still around tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
Running 37's as a daily driver is dumb
post #5 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 11:55 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

You think it was originally posted in the trailer park? I looked back a few pages in TP but without a title or a bit better time-frame, it's kinda hard to even know what I'm looking for. I'm not here much these days but you know I'll restore it or move it to chat if I can find it. Take care, man. Good to see ya.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #6 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 01:55 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
You think it was originally posted in the trailer park? I looked back a few pages in TP but without a title or a bit better time-frame, it's kinda hard to even know what I'm looking for. I'm not here much these days but you know I'll restore it or move it to chat if I can find it. Take care, man. Good to see ya.
Good to see your name again as well. Came across a thread last night while I was searching for the original thread and your comments on the ban were so spot on that it kinda choked me up a little. It really was the best thing you could have done for me under those circumstances. Not sure if I ever thanked you for that.

I'd bet it is in the TP. Maybe try looking for "Nomadic Northeastern Bumfucks" during the period between 2012 and 2013, I think that was when it got moved.

Kinda strange looking back on that time of my life with the benefit of hindsight. Funny how few people stuck around when I stopped ranting like some kind of unhinged lunatic.

Quote:
post #7 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 02:00 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilrod View Post
When he said, "Fuck all y'all, Imma peace out, bitches."
He also did some HGTDing, IIRC.
Wish he was still around tho.
Dancin Dan has changed and mellowed out so much, he could probably post up around here under a new username and most people wouldn't even know it was him. I daresay I'm fairly certain about that.

Quote:
post #8 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 02:53 PM
Rock God

That was a really good thread & he wrote well. I went looking for it & it was still there for a while after he was gone, but then it vanished.

It's been a lot quieter here since he left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clone7
When you die, you see your life going by in a flash.

Steve Jobs didn't - Apple doesn't support Flash.
This message has been reviewed & approved by the NSA, Google and Microsoft.
post #9 of 29 Old 09-15-2018, 06:41 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL AID MAN View Post
Good to see your name again as well. Came across a thread last night while I was searching for the original thread and your comments on the ban were so spot on that it kinda choked me up a little. It really was the best thing you could have done for me under those circumstances. Not sure if I ever thanked you for that.

I'd bet it is in the TP. Maybe try looking for "Nomadic Northeastern Bumfucks" during the period between 2012 and 2013, I think that was when it got moved.

Kinda strange looking back on that time of my life with the benefit of hindsight. Funny how few people stuck around when I stopped ranting like some kind of unhinged lunatic.
I've said it before... Wasn't me. I weighed in on the topic multiple times but I never actually flipped the switch on any of the greats... not Dave, nor Scott, nor the dancer. Lots of spammers and a few fuck-wit Mensa rejects but I never dumped any true jko bro's... only warned a few of 'em to be careful. Hell I don't even think I banned any of the Joisy Boiz for that matter lol.

Some real gold throughout the archives here. Was reading a few earlier when looking for the one you're talking about. But yea... people love a good rant... used to anyway. We had some good ranters/ writers here at one time. It was quite entertaining to tune into all the silly rage and tether-balls.

Anyway... I don't even remember that Nomadic Bum-fuck one but I'll search some more.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #10 of 29 Old 09-16-2018, 12:20 PM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
I've said it before... Wasn't me. I weighed in on the topic multiple times but I never actually flipped the switch on any of the greats... not Dave, nor Scott, nor the dancer. Lots of spammers and a few fuck-wit Mensa rejects but I never dumped any true jko bro's... only warned a few of 'em to be careful. Hell I don't even think I banned any of the Joisy Boiz for that matter lol.

Some real gold throughout the archives here. Was reading a few earlier when looking for the one you're talking about. But yea... people love a good rant... used to anyway. We had some good ranters/ writers here at one time. It was quite entertaining to tune into all the silly rage and tether-balls.

Anyway... I don't even remember that Nomadic Bum-fuck one but I'll search some more.
I sure do appreciate the effort. And FWIW, I knew you didn't hit the button; but even if you had, it was the right thing to do. I was so clearly fucked up that it kind of bothers me a little, when looking back on it, that no one else in my offline circle of friends had your level of insight.

But damned if I didn't manage to turn a unique phrase once in awhile when I went on a tear. Glad to be in a much better place these days.

Quote:
post #11 of 29 Old 09-16-2018, 03:55 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Trying to find a thread about obnoxious neighbors posted years ago by Dancin Dan. Northeastern Nomadic Bumfucks. Does that ring a bell? did it get deleted? Might be behind the premium wall somewhere. anyone know the thread I'm talking about?
this aint it? He musta had multiple threads about his wonderful sounding neighbors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #12 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 02:49 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Thanks, K-Lov3r for finding that.

I think that people just love a good shit-show and certain people seemed to always deliver lol. As I guess we all know, the demise of forums is nothing new and not at all unique to jko. I've been on at least a half dozen other forums over the last 10 years and participation on every one of 'em has dropped off significantly from their heyday. The advent of FB left forums to float around in the sea without a rudder or a sail. The true bromads of the forums were always people that appreciated interaction, writing and/ or reading stories, taking part in actual discussions, and expending actual time and effort to assist others. The rest were just waiting to abandon ship as soon as the sleek new FB cruise-ship set sail and proved to be the latest and greatest way to travel. And I guess that I'll die on this old boat... alongside some of the other salty seamen ( Damn that was too easy...Deck hands? I dunno)... sharing a few more laughs and indulging in the non-tech-tech of the passerby's, and occasionally waxing nostalgic.

I admittedly shared more here on jko over the years than I did with actual friends and family in some instances. I miss it. Plus the fact that it was recently confirmed to me that my sister... my own flesh and blood, is a feminist liberal. I mean.. What the fuck do you do with that?? It's sad but she's made it next to impossible for me to even maintain a civil relationship with her, much less feel like I can count on her for support. Thankfully I have an incredibly loving and strong wife to accompany me throughout the good and the bad as this has already been one hell of an interesting year with some significant highs and lows... but I digress.

I sincerely hope that things are going well for you, Dee Dee. Sounds like it but I know that as we trudge down this path towards diapers and AARP discounts, it just doesn't get any easier. If you ever need anything, feel free to shoot me a PM or send a nice healthy fart my way. Being in Texas, I think that I'm downwind so I should be able to identify it and respond accordingly. You were one of the best writers of 'em all and your unique antics, workplace rants, and your sometimes circuitous articulation will always remain a fond memory of mine and I'm sure of others... no matter where they now hang their hats.

Take care, man.
ALASHA, Rodjk and ExWrench like this.

post #13 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 06:01 AM
JKO Addict!

wow dancin dan... there's a name i haven't heard in forever.

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #14 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 06:46 AM
Rock God

Garage

@StubEXrube Ever heard of Dr. Jordan Peterson?
He has some great views on feminism and where the general correctness of equality (equal opportunity) was usurped by radical Me First-ism.
He's been on a few talkshows and other forums going head to head with the nutbars. He isn't disrespectful either. ..../thread redirect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedirtman View Post
Running 37's as a daily driver is dumb
post #15 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 07:56 AM Thread Starter
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by j3ff3ry_j33p View Post
this aint it? He musta had multiple threads about his wonderful sounding neighbors.

Nah, there was a thread dedicated to the weird shit the neighbors did. The old hood was an eventful place.

Quote:
post #16 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 10:03 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Nah, there was a thread dedicated to the weird shit the neighbors did. The old hood was an eventful place.

Yeah...I regret having missed some of the first 3-4 years of this place often; some stuff was really awesome back in the heyday of this place ( not that it's dead or anything,you follow me) ...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #17 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 12:32 PM
JKO Addict!

Been using the googles to try and find it. Came across this post of a deleted thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banshee View Post
Damnit, that thread has been deleted too! It was prime reference material and good reading.

The Nomadic Northeastern Bumfuck Tribe

@StubEXrube - can it be undeleted to see if it is the gold mine in question?

post #18 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 03:31 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Not sure if the right one but it's been restored now.

post #19 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by coilrod View Post
@StubEXrube Ever heard of Dr. Jordan Peterson?
He has some great views on feminism and where the general correctness of equality (equal opportunity) was usurped by radical Me First-ism.
He's been on a few talkshows and other forums going head to head with the nutbars. He isn't disrespectful either. ..../thread redirect.
I may check him out. It's really frustrating and sad. How in the hell she "became" this mess, I'll never know. And it's not as if I'm trying to rub her the wrong way or start shit with her... quite the contrary. But I swear that when we're talking about damn near ANYTHING, at some point here it comes... "Well Trump is responsible for so and so..." or "If Hillary was POTUS then it would be easier for y'all to buy a new home..." and on and on. It leaves me having to bite my tongue and overall it just disgusts me that no matter the topic, she feels obligated to interject some liberal or just outright ridiculous and completely unrelated and unwarranted bullshit.

The latest was when she and my BIL were planning a big meet-up with some of our family in another state. We were getting along just fine and I asked her to let me know how everything was going once she was there. She said that she would but then at the end of the conversation decided to tell me "Oh btw Johnathan ( one of our cousins) is now a lady and he needs support from all of us so I hope that you're on board". Well what in the ever-living fuck am I supposed to say to that??? I said "So you're telling me that my cousin that used to have a dick now has a vagina? Or part of a dick and part of a vagina? Or one lost nut hanging out of a slot??? Well okay but it's gonna be pretty hard to know what to get him for Christmas this year lol!"

Well that was that... She abruptly ended our conversation and I haven't heard from her since. And this has been a couple weeks ago... long since their visit with the family has been over. Sigh... It's simply a shame that at this point in my life I feel as if I've lost a sister. She knows that I joke around and that I would never act in any way disrespectful towards any of our family, so why she even had to mention this, I don't even know. She gets offended so damn easy and just says stuff that I honestly think is only to try to create some kind of effect. And I'm sure that she thinks that I should've called/ texted her by now, to apologize for my insensitive behavior. I dunno... just tired of this bullshit.

post #20 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
I may check him out. It's really frustrating and sad. How in the hell she "became" this mess, I'll never know. And it's not as if I'm trying to rub her the wrong way or start shit with her... quite the contrary. But I swear that when we're talking about damn near ANYTHING, at some point here it comes... "Well Trump is responsible for so and so..." or "If Hillary was POTUS then it would be easier for y'all to buy a new home..." and on and on. It leaves me having to bite my tongue and overall it just disgusts me that no matter the topic, she feels obligated to interject some liberal or just outright ridiculous and completely unrelated and unwarranted bullshit.

The latest was when she and my BIL were planning a big meet-up with some of our family in another state. We were getting along just fine and I asked her to let me know how everything was going once she was there. She said that she would but then at the end of the conversation decided to tell me "Oh btw Johnathan ( one of our cousins) is now a lady and he needs support from all of us so I hope that you're on board". Well what in the ever-living fuck am I supposed to say to that??? I said "So you're telling me that my cousin that used to have a dick now has a vagina? Or part of a dick and part of a vagina? Or one lost nut hanging out of a slot??? Well okay but it's gonna be pretty hard to know what to get him for Christmas this year lol!"

Well that was that... She abruptly ended our conversation and I haven't heard from her since. And this has been a couple weeks ago... long since their visit with the family has been over. Sigh... It's simply a shame that at this point in my life I feel as if I've lost a sister. She knows that I joke around and that I would never act in any way disrespectful towards any of our family, so why she even had to mention this, I don't even know. She gets offended so damn easy and just says stuff that I honestly think is only to try to create some kind of effect. And I'm sure that she thinks that I should've called/ texted her by now, to apologize for my insensitive behavior. I dunno... just tired of this bullshit.

you didn't cater to the sensitivity of that moment & the subject matter that was suuuuch a rough transition for the poor person that had gender issues, Stub. C'Mon, man...er..I mean, dude...uh...let me retry ; c'mon YOU.

You see, you are supposed to immediately comprehend any & all sensitive emotional struggles of the life of every individual that has ever breathed air on the planet with you. If you do not, you are immediately in cahoots with M'ingAGA , carrying weapons that fire full auto , & probably ( in thier confused minds)hunting spayed-nueteredgendernuetralbuttholebleachers like our former Wheatie's 'Role Mopdel now just a model idiot, Caitlyn Jenner...
To back-that-up, check out the response to a playful interviewer a few years ago, trying to be sorta "toungue-in-cheek" when referring to Bruce's ....I mean the soon-to-be-ex-Bruce Jenner; Olympic Bad_ass....private parts in as tactful a manner as he could under the circumstances :

" Jenner told him: “You made a comment there and that’s why you would get in trouble, OK? You said ‘certain areas’ — that, to a trans-person, is disrespectful.” See? You are set-up to fail by even paying attention of ANY kind to ANYONE these days.

So, ( if I may be so bold ) your sister took it a step further and got offended FOR the cousin that wasn't there to defend him, her, itself.

Whatsamatta? can't you keep up, dude...er, I mean mister...crap; I mean you person, you?!

(fwiw: this is all a crock of crap I refuse to participate in. I will always call spades spades ( that is not racist, btw), dudes = dudes, Bruce freakin Jenner is still Bruce Jenner 'cept he just decided to pay a fortune to get his tally whacked-off even tho he had the hottest wife on the planet. If your sis turns crap around like that on you, it is her loss of YOU , in my opinion. That doesn't make it feel better that you are now hurting in your heart from the experience that they have put you through so, for all that is left ,by god, you should call them on THAT . Turn it around and speak the truth; you have not changed; THEY HAVE . How are you supposed to keep up with all of the morphing and non-natural biological alterations that you are having forced-upon you by these women-men or non-genders?! This has taken a bite out of the family you grew-up with! They must accomodate YOUR ManFeelings about all of this. I am of the opinion that they must cater to YOU if they make these changes; to get irate over saying something in the same manner you always have been able to but suddenly the response to that is a gasp or is enough to send them off angrily thinking you have some problem is an issue on their behalf; it is more wrong for that scenario to result in it being an issue where you're now being judged , suddenly although you're just being the same you as always have towards family you grew-up with. So, do not lose sight of the fact that it is she and your cousin that have changed and you cannot do a thing about it . However, they cannot expect you to change & yet... they obviously do! How rude and crass, unfairly judgemental and omnipotent when you see it like that, huh?

Freaking idiots . I am sorry you encounter such close-mindedness in the liberal side of your family, dude.

I will defend to the death any individuals right to freely believe and do whatever they wish to do , worship whatever they wish to worship and to be whomever they wish to be but I will not be forced to change at the whims of their personal-value/sexual modifications or overall fickleness.

Your story is quite saddening & if she cared for you as much as she does trying to hold-onto some pretentious standard for gender neutrality or whatever she is confused about, then it is probably best to steer clear of her due to her instability. You should call her out for being so insensitive to your masculinity which you cannot help being born that way.

post #21 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 04:47 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

in case anyone could not tell, our pal Stub's story about his sister set me the f*ck-off. he has been treated uncool & given a double-standard.

that boils my blood.

post #22 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 05:14 PM
Minstrel Gigolo

Quote:
in case anyone could not tell, our pal Stub's story about his sister set me the f*ck-off. he has been treated uncool & given a double-standard.

that boils my blood.

If it makes you feel any better, I have an aunt that refuses to talk to me over a disagreement we had about putting a man on the moon.
post #23 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 08:31 PM
Random Dude

Yo, Dan!
(or "Hey Kool Aid", whatever )

This isn't on JKO, but here's a copy of the "Chronicles" on JeepAsylum: Chronicles of the Nomadic Notrheastern Bumfuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan
Chronicles of the Nomadic Notrheastern Bumfuck
Been posting to this thread over on JKO and thought I would share for those who don't straddle the fence. I'll update periodically as they provide more dipshit antics to point and laugh at.

Since my Jeep's been down with a blown TOB, I've been spending a lot more time at the house waiting for the call that it's done. Part of this involves sitting on my front porch, blowing bubbles with my little turtle and generally having good times that I wouldn't trade for anything. Rather enjoyable for the most part.
Enter my fucking white trash neighbors. Thrown out of Kentucky - yeah, KENTUCKY - for being too trashy. Cops constantly at their house for one disturbance or another (during which disturbances the cops park in front of MY damn house) restraining orders against each other getting filed, then ignored and finally repealed. Their little bastard kid (seriously, born out of wedlock. Kid fits the definition in all its forms) to a teenager and a twenty seven year old, neither of whom would be confused for the sharpest pencil in the box. The kid constantly runs fucking AMOK. She's never supervised in the yard and now there's even more equally unruly little bastards all over the property since one of the extended family got thrown out of their place and will be moving in. (Yeah, FML) . . .
I'm pretty sure you just collated there all the story posts from this thread on JKO.

EDIT: (reading comprehension kicking in) . . . that ^^^ JKO thread is likely what Stub just restored - thanks Stub!

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

<-- Random crap you might find useful

Last edited by ExWrench; 09-17-2018 at 08:43 PM.
post #24 of 29 Old 09-17-2018, 11:28 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
you didn't cater to the sensitivity of that moment & the subject matter that was suuuuch a rough transition for the poor person that had gender issues, Stub. C'Mon, man...er..I mean, dude...uh...let me retry ; c'mon YOU.

So, ( if I may be so bold ) your sister took it a step further and got offended FOR the cousin that wasn't there to defend him, her, itself.

Freaking idiots . I am sorry you encounter such close-mindedness in the liberal side of your family, dude.

Your story is quite saddening & if she cared for you as much as she does trying to hold-onto some pretentious standard for gender neutrality or whatever she is confused about, then it is probably best to steer clear of her due to her instability. You should call her out for being so insensitive to your masculinity which you cannot help being born that way.
Chaps my ass that our family isn't exactly getting exponentially larger so why intentionally say things that you KNOW are only going to create dissension or division? And it's not as if when we're corresponding about literally ANYTHING not related to these kinds of topics, that we don't get along... We do! We get along fine when talking about family ( until now), or day to day happenings, or trivial things, etc. And generally speaking, even with all the times that she's mentioned things that make me feel agitated, I know instinctively to steer clear of replies that might launch us into an argument. This time was different though and I swear it caught me off guard in a way that made it impossible to not interject a "WTF?" response followed by a bit of sarcastic humor. I mean... she KNOWS me and I seriously have no idea how she thought I was going to reply to that in a way that would be "positive"... sigh.

Dude had a dick and now my aunt is braiding his hair and helping him choose the best lipstick to match his gown ( yoga pants?? Halter top???). Yea... Something sensitive is surely gonna come outta my mouth following that!

I've known for a while that my sister was left-leaning and tbh I have no problem with that. But it seems like she really went off the deep end following Hildabeast's defeat. And I could understand if I was the one that was going into our conversations slamming her or trying to get a rise from her but because I have valued her as my sister, I've consciously made sure to NOT do that. Yet this is where we're at now.

It's truly a fucking shame as right now I genuinely miss the sister that I once had... or fuck... maybe she's my brother now. I know that they had a cook-out recently and I'm sure there were probably some hot-dogs left over... ugh.

Just sucks
Cod and j3ff3ry_j33p like this.

post #25 of 29 Old 09-18-2018, 04:29 AM
DJ1
Rock God

Cool

Quote:
Dancin Dan has changed and mellowed out so much, he could probably post up around here under a new username and most people wouldn't even know it was him. I daresay I'm fairly certain about that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
Yo, Dan!
(or "Hey Kool Aid", whatever )

This isn't on JKO, but here's a copy of the "Chronicles" on JeepAsylum: Chronicles of the Nomadic Notrheastern Bumfuck

I'm pretty sure you just collated there all the story posts from this thread on JKO.

EDIT: (reading comprehension kicking in) . . . that ^^^ JKO thread is likely what Stub just restored - thanks Stub!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancin Dan View Post
LMFAO.

Me thinky that Dancin Dan and Kool Aid Man are one in the same. Nice to finally cyber-see/meet the infamous Dancin Dan...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode