Well guys... Wish me luck! - Page 5 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 113 Old 05-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Rock God

Congrats on the first year. I wish all the best to you both on the rest of them as well.

Iím sorry for Chelseaís loss. It can somtimes surprise how deeply such a loss can effect you, and for how long.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 113 Old 05-11-2019, 01:56 PM
Rock God

Congratulations Stub! My wife and I are celebrating 17 awesome years ourselves tomorrow. May you and Chelsea have many, many more happy anniversaries to come.

I also wish you much success on finding a new and more enjoyable job.

I gotta be me cause everyone else was already taken.
post #103 of 113 Old 05-11-2019, 03:44 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTB View Post
Congrats on the first year. I wish all the best to you both on the rest of them as well.

Iím sorry for Chelseaís loss. It can somtimes surprise how deeply such a loss can effect you, and for how long.
Thank you, Tony. Very much appreciated.

Regarding her mom... I got the call one day while I was at work from Chelsea and she was obviously in shock. But things got worse when it all began to sink in. Chelsea wasn't just mourning the loss ( as she and her mom were never close) but rather the loss of the mom that she would never have. It also brought up a lot of feelings of resentment for the shitty role model that her mom had been. To make matters worse, Chelsea's younger sister outright blamed Chelsea for their mom's death. This was because Chelsea left home to make a life for herself. Her sister claims that their mother's spiraling depression and substance abuse could've been mitigated had Chelsea never left her side. I counseled her quite a bit throughout the following weeks and months and she slowly began to be able to process everything but the whole thing was quite an ordeal. Fortunately she has some very supportive family and friends as well as myself so I think she's gonna be alright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarMachine View Post
Congratulations Stub! My wife and I are celebrating 17 awesome years ourselves tomorrow. May you and Chelsea have many, many more happy anniversaries to come.

I also wish you much success on finding a new and more enjoyable job.
Thanks so much and congratulations to you both! I sure ain't the ass-kicking dude that I was 20 years ago but I'm sure that I'll transition into something that suits me. And if not then I've got plenty of other chores and hobbies to keep me busy for the rest of my life lol.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #104 of 113 Old 05-11-2019, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

Garage

I'll say it again; you ,sir, appear to have met your soulmate . Congrats on the 1st year of a lifetime ,bud. You reap what you sew & you & Chelsea have planted a fertile trust together . It's cool hearing you detail it's prosperity!

I am so glad that you & she held counsil & you did the right thing & got out of a hurtful position. I absolutely know how a job like that can deny you AND those close to you the correct life which you're capable of. Good for you.

Thanks for sharing the update ,dude. You know you're the cats meow around here and we all want the best for ya. You must sorta feel the same if you're willing to post a big photo of her pussy like that. It's a beautiful one, if I might respectfully add!

( my hearts with you guys on her Mom passing last year. )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #105 of 113 Old 05-11-2019, 04:44 PM
Rock God

Congrats on the first year and hopefully many more to come!

Perhaps now that you have a cat, you will not need to worry about, (and subsequently have Chelsea drag out), any of Sir Nibbles NoMore's relatives!

Sleep easy, Stub!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clone7
When you die, you see your life going by in a flash.

Steve Jobs didn't - Apple doesn't support Flash.
This message has been reviewed & approved by the NSA, Google and Microsoft.
post #106 of 113 Old 05-12-2019, 01:44 AM
Random Dude

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Now here's a picture of my wife's pussy!

You should seriously consider getting her a saltwater fish tank . . .

. . . just so you could show your wife's pussy & her starfish in 1 socially-acceptable photo
Cod and Banshee like this.

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-- Random crap you might find useful
post #107 of 113 Old 05-12-2019, 07:08 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Thanks so much, guys!

I will quote her exact words here. She said "You can speak for me anytime because you know me better than anyone ever has"... her exact words. So maybe I can lol! I can also say with complete confidence that I've so far been a pretty damned good husband. I will always honor her and I will never neglect her needs nor the vows that I said to her one year ago... no joke.

Now here's a picture of my wife's pussy!

Ok so the literal translation of that quote is "if you speak for me I'll cut your tongue out and feed it to the cat" Funny how as we are married longer we learn our place in the world..but hey it's your fairly tale.
post #108 of 113 Old 05-13-2019, 05:57 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Jesus, its been a damm year already?

Happy Anniversary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #109 of 113 Old 05-13-2019, 06:50 AM
Rock God

happy anniversary Stub.

so first year in, I guess now you have to ask nicely if you wish to see your balls that reside in her purse huh?

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1
post #110 of 113 Old 05-13-2019, 09:29 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Thatís great, congrats on the first year. There is nothing better than a good woman by your side as you go through life.

But a cat?

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
post #111 of 113 Old 05-14-2019, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Gunny- I know!! Time flies as I get closer to taking the eternal nap with the worms. It's been a good one so far and iirc Marcy mentioned a year ago that nothing would change. And really nothing has aside from the fact that at least with me ( not speaking for my wife here) it's just strengthened my commitment to her. I guess this is just something that I take pretty seriously. Took a lot of years for me to truly understand and appreciate what marriage means/ entails but I think I'm doing it right! Being with her 5+ years prior to the marriage has probably been an asset as well. Thanks man.

Wildchild- Naaw... She don't keep my balls in a jar... at least not yet lol. There's nothing that I hide from her and there's nothing that she insists of me besides being pretty vocal about me leaving my job. And she's 100% realistic with her concerns and with her request. She doesn't worry about what I do because she trusts me to be safe and smart when we're apart. She ain't no nag that's for sure! When we're together, we're very content in each other's company and we enjoy most of the same things so it seems like it's working so far. Thanks, brother.

Thanks, RUCK! I agree with that sentiment. I truly appreciate who she is and what she's brought into my life.

I know... Call me crazy but the cat is awesome and I wouldn't trade her for anything... no joke. I thought they were all evil shit-bricks but that's just not the case with this one. I feel like we REALLY got lucky. But yeah... I'm definitely glad that we adopted this sweet little thing.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #112 of 113 Old 05-15-2019, 06:03 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Gunny- I know!! Time flies as I get closer to taking the eternal nap with the worms. It's been a good one so far and iirc Marcy mentioned a year ago that nothing would change. And really nothing has aside from the fact that at least with me ( not speaking for my wife here) it's just strengthened my commitment to her. I guess this is just something that I take pretty seriously. Took a lot of years for me to truly understand and appreciate what marriage means/ entails but I think I'm doing it right! Being with her 5+ years prior to the marriage has probably been an asset as well. Thanks man.

Wildchild- Naaw... She don't keep my balls in a jar... at least not yet lol. There's nothing that I hide from her and there's nothing that she insists of me besides being pretty vocal about me leaving my job. And she's 100% realistic with her concerns and with her request. She doesn't worry about what I do because she trusts me to be safe and smart when we're apart. She ain't no nag that's for sure! When we're together, we're very content in each other's company and we enjoy most of the same things so it seems like it's working so far. Thanks, brother.

Thanks, RUCK! I agree with that sentiment. I truly appreciate who she is and what she's brought into my life.

I know... Call me crazy but the cat is awesome and I wouldn't trade her for anything... no joke. I thought they were all evil shit-bricks but that's just not the case with this one. I feel like we REALLY got lucky. But yeah... I'm definitely glad that we adopted this sweet little thing.

In all honesty, glad it is working out so well for you. sounds like you found a keeper.

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1
post #113 of 113 Old 05-23-2019, 03:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Marcy

Happy 1st Anniversary! I'd congratulate you on the cat if I didn't hate them
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode