Well guys... Wish me luck! - Page 3 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 08:39 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Hey Jeffery... Not all rubbers wind up battered and shredded! If you remember, the ones that I was selling were only a pin-prick away from a planned-parenthood advert! As my swim-coach used to always tell me... sometimes the prettiest prophylactics hold the darkest secrets.

And what the hell?? Now I'm craving deep-fried cheddar-cheese flavored condoms for lunch! You guys ain't right!
as long as it be wrapped, cheese-N-crave away, man!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 09:48 AM
Rock God

ao that was a touchy feely post about the glass heart and all but I gotta ask...............why does your ass have a large opening?

beautiful pics BTW

2008 JK
6spd
3.73:1
post #53 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 10:22 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

I see Stub is sharing pics of his lizzard again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
post #54 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 10:28 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildchild View Post
ao that was a touchy feely post about the glass heart and all but I gotta ask...............why does your ass have a large opening?

beautiful pics BTW
I guess you have never read the home depot shitter post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #55 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 10:40 AM
Rock God

are you kidding? I haven't been to a home depot since it came out.
Guess I must have forgotten about that.

2008 JK
6spd
post #56 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 01:22 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Laugh my fucking ass off... You... you guyz!!

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #57 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 02:47 PM
Rock God

Well, now that it's official, congratulations again! Wishing you guys all the best, and all the strength to get through the not-so-best.

Good story and pics. Nothing wrong with getting a little soft and mushy. Happens to the best guys eventually.
post #58 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Thank you, Tony!

I never could've imagined everything going so flawlessly this past week... from the preparations, to the wedding, to the honeymoon... all went so smoothly and thankfully my nerves really never got the best of me. My wife's best friend came down from Indiana and it was great to see how much that meant to her. She and her husband were also BEYOND impressed with me which certainly felt good since I had never met them before. Anyway... What a crazy week this has been lol!

Okay... Another cool thing...

We had never discussed prior to the wedding, which vehicle we were going to take. Keep in mind that here's my finely manicured and detailed fiancee standing there all sophisticated in her elegant dress... hair and make-up done to perfection, and I ask her "What vehicle do you wanna take?" Without hesitation she says "The Jeep, of course!" She could've picked the 4Runner or the Corolla but nope... Off we went in the top-less & door-less JK! She did have to quickly re-do her hair after we arrived but I guess that she wouldn't have wanted it any other way lol.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #59 of 113 Old 05-18-2018, 05:54 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Thank you, Tony!

I never could've imagined everything going so flawlessly this past week... from the preparations, to the wedding, to the honeymoon... all went so smoothly and thankfully my nerves really never got the best of me. My wife's best friend came down from Indiana and it was great to see how much that meant to her. She and her husband were also BEYOND impressed with me which certainly felt good since I had never met them before. Anyway... What a crazy week this has been lol!

Okay... Another cool thing...

We had never discussed prior to the wedding, which vehicle we were going to take. Keep in mind that here's my finely manicured and detailed fiancee standing there all sophisticated in her elegant dress... hair and make-up done to perfection, and I ask her "What vehicle do you wanna take?" Without hesitation she says "The Jeep, of course!" She could've picked the 4Runner or the Corolla but nope... Off we went in the top-less & door-less JK! She did have to quickly re-do her hair after we arrived but I guess that she wouldn't have wanted it any other way lol.

awesome.

I used to think the best wedding procession I had ever seen was a line of white Harleys and yes the bride had her full dress on while on the back.
I have to admit a topless/doorless Jeep with a bride and groom in it would be freaking awesome as well.

Sounds like you definitely got a keeper.

2008 JK
6spd
post #60 of 113 Old 05-18-2018, 08:33 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Thanks, man. A keeper for sure. A lot of people wonder why I took this long but marriage is a seriously big deal to me and I wanted to allow her plenty of time to change her mind. Waiting five years was never what she wanted but she stuck it out and continually proved her commitment to the relationship. In her mind, this was long overdue.

Btw I'm glad that we dressed somewhat casual for this thing. Not sure that we really could've realistically taken a half-naked Jeep had we decided to dress any more formal.

post #61 of 113 Old 05-18-2018, 09:05 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Thanks, man. A keeper for sure. A lot of people wonder why I took this long but marriage is a seriously big deal to me and I wanted to allow her plenty of time to change her mind. Waiting five years was never what she wanted but she stuck it out and continually proved her commitment to the relationship. In her mind, this was long overdue.

Btw I'm glad that we dressed somewhat casual for this thing. Not sure that we really could've realistically taken a half-naked Jeep had we decided to dress any more formal.

Congratulations Friend.

Seems you we’re getting married at the same time as my daughter.

Her wedding was @ Crystal Beach.

We rented this place for a few days, and had a spectacular time.

Sounds like you landed “the one”.

Here’s to many happy years for y’all.
post #62 of 113 Old 05-18-2018, 10:07 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Very nice, Pmedic... and fortunately away from the congestion on the island. I was relieved that the surrounding area had seemingly recovered pretty well from Ike. I know that was some years ago but the I couldn't help but to think that maybe that part of the coast was still reeling ( especially Bolivar). Have to say that I was very pleasantly surprised.

Thanks for posting and congratulations to your daughter and family.

post #63 of 113 Old 05-18-2018, 01:25 PM
Rock God

Congrats!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #64 of 113 Old 05-18-2018, 08:27 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Thank you, sir!

Now... Where the hell is Allan??? Anyone been in touch with him?

post #65 of 113 Old 05-20-2018, 12:17 PM
Rock God

Garage

Congrats Stub!

Glad things went as well as they did. Sounds like a great time and good move on the vase. I bet she still is snuggling with you over that.

NDTguy

2017 JKU Sport S
post #66 of 113 Old 05-20-2018, 02:36 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Thanks, man. Lol... She's a summa cum laude graduate from Snuggle University and despite the fact that I never used to enjoy that kind of thing, I've found myself quite receptive to those cuddly-moments with her after a long hard day.

Figured that since I gave up my man-card long ago in this thread, there was no need to conceal my feelings on this topic lol.
Fklein6768 and ndtguy like this.

post #67 of 113 Old 05-23-2018, 05:23 PM
Administrator

Garage
Exclamation STOP!!!

STOP!!! DON'T DO IT STUBE!!!!!!

I HOPE I'M NOT TO LATE!!!

Just kidding!!

Congratulations.... you did good!

Marriage was the best thing that ever happend to me. Yes my wife is looking over my shoulder as I type this....

No really, it was.

°lllll°

Facebook Page

YouTube Channel
post #68 of 113 Old 05-25-2018, 12:42 AM
Rock God

Garage
Send a message via MSN to b1pig

If I floated in here more often, I'd be up to speed on things. LOL

Best wishes for you guys. I've had my soulmate... next months makes 25 years. No worries for me. I'm a happy guy. Marriage is like a trail. Every obstacle... you just have to pick the right line. Damn the spotters, they have no idea whats going on.

'19 Ram 1500, '01 BMW R1100RT, '99 Fat Boy
needed: ̶b̶o̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ plane
post #69 of 113 Old 05-25-2018, 03:28 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

you can also take the bypass and even sometime just say, “ F- it !” and tear into the obstacle blockage , ramming and stacking yer rocks against its ledges and shoving other things into crevices to help you make it over the hairy parts.

( lol. Great analogy to marriage being trail similar, @b1pig ! I couldn’t resist. Congrats on the relationship; I’m also around that at 26 yrs total, 21married. I agree with your synopsis!)

post #70 of 113 Old 05-29-2018, 06:40 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Thanks Hit & Pig!

And congrats to all those still going strong. A little over 2 weeks into this thing and so far so good lol! I will say that she doesn't like that my wedding ring is often not where it's supposed to be but I swear it's tough to get used to wrenching, working, etc with that thing on. Other than that it's business as usual aside from the occasional "What the hell have I done??" moments.

post #71 of 113 Old 05-29-2018, 12:43 PM
Rock God

If I had pics of my hand when I ripped most of one finger off when I was in the Army, I could help you convince her it might be better to not wear it while working.

I wear no jewelry now days.

had one hell of a surgeon in Army sewed everything back together. even still works although very little feeling in it.

they told me they could follow the blood trail from the motor pool to the medics office.

2008 JK
6spd
post #72 of 113 Old 05-29-2018, 03:16 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Damn! Screw her opinion! You've made your point... No more ring!! lol.

I think what she's getting at is that after I'm done with something, I tend to forget to put it back on. But still... In my defense, I've always got another project right around the bend. Thinking of maybe just running it thru my nasal-septum and calling it good!

post #73 of 113 Old 05-29-2018, 03:53 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Thanks Hit & Pig!

And congrats to all those still going strong. A little over 2 weeks into this thing and so far so good lol! I will say that she doesn't like that my wedding ring is often not where it's supposed to be but I swear it's tough to get used to wrenching, working, etc with that thing on. Other than that it's business as usual aside from the occasional "What the hell have I done??" moments.
I don't wear mine while working (at work or working at home). One guy at work pulled the tendon from his ring finger to the elbow. There is a picture of it in one of the safety slides. That convinced me right there it wasn't worth it.

Just tell her (and do it) that you'll put it back on when you're finished.

NDTguy

2017 JKU Sport S
post #74 of 113 Old 05-30-2018, 05:50 AM
Rock God

could always get the tattoo ring.........

2008 JK
6spd
post #75 of 113 Old 05-30-2018, 07:21 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

I told her to not read too much into things whenever she sees me without the ring on lol. She's onboard and wants me to be safe and comfortable so... not even an issue.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode