Well guys... Wish me luck! - Page 2 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #26 of 113 Old 05-06-2018, 03:20 PM
Rock God

Garage

Stub said...

You guys are the best. Thanks again so much for your support and I couldn't think of a better group of degenerates to crash a wedding so... I ain't scared! .

SOOOO, that’s a round a-bout, secret squirrel code for we are all invited?
😎

Have fun but not to much fun.

NDTguy

2017 JKU Sport S
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #27 of 113 Old 05-06-2018, 04:05 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Now I'm starting to reconsider that statement!

Although... I'd be proud to let any one of you take a whiff of my undies. Yes... I love y'all THAT much!
j3ff3ry_j33p and ndtguy like this.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #28 of 113 Old 05-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Now I'm starting to reconsider that statement!

Although... I'd be proud to let any one of you take a whiff of my undies. Yes... I love y'all THAT much!
I teared up a little on that

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #29 of 113 Old 05-06-2018, 08:38 PM
JKO Addict!

Everybody will say the key to a happy marriage is yada yada yada..... Bullshit, The real key is separate bathrooms
Treader and ndtguy like this.

08 2 door (yes they made them) 3.5 RK lift, 35s lunchbox locked 30 front 44 LSD rear

Ocala Jeep Club CERT member. Nation's 1st jeep CERT team

Proud to be deplorable

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #30 of 113 Old 05-06-2018, 09:20 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

I've already learned to pee sitting down.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #31 of 113 Old 05-07-2018, 07:25 AM
Rock God

It's not about the pee, it's about the lingering turd floater that leaves a trail in your undies and skids down the porcelain throne. The aroma of brown man cologne that infects the nostrils and burns the eyes. This is the reason I shit in my sons bathroom.

Marriage is a great and wonderful thing, especially when you find a good one. Not everyday is the happiest and best, but that is a part of life (or a part of her getting drunk and yakking on the bed and all you can do is laugh at the situation). Next Monday will be 7 years (I wrote 6 and had to count again) for us and no signs of slowing down. 2 kids in and 1 on the way (I was practicing for the big day, but I guess I showed up for the game that day).

Congratulations. There is no luck involved in marriage.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #32 of 113 Old 05-08-2018, 07:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Congrats Stube! I wish you guys long lasting happiness.

“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”― Ronald Reagan
post #33 of 113 Old 05-10-2018, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Well there seems to be some luck involved. But I guess that's subjective. For five years now we've yet to have a full-blown argument about anything. And out of the maybe 4 or 5 heated discussions that we've had, I was the one that for one reason or another came down hard... each time for what I feel was a justified concern or complaint. Every time, she has been receptive of my frustration or aggravation. I'm pretty convinced at this point that we're just not the fighting kind. Also... Neither of us drink so thankfully we have none of that drama or lack of judgement infecting the relationship. I miss having an ice-cold beer occasionally but because she's adamantly against either of us drinking and because of my family's history... it's a sacrifice that I have no problem with.

So everything is in motion now... waiting on guests to come into town so we're just making last minute preparations, running errands, and finalizing plans for the honeymoon.

Thank you guys again for everything. We absolutely appreciate the support.

post #34 of 113 Old 05-14-2018, 06:34 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Where are the pics?
j3ff3ry_j33p likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #35 of 113 Old 05-14-2018, 07:45 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ockgator View Post
Everybody will say the key to a happy marriage is yada yada yada..... Bullshit, The real key is separate bathrooms
^^^^THIS!!!!!!!

i'd be divorced if it wasn't for this.

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #36 of 113 Old 05-14-2018, 07:46 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Well there seems to be some luck involved. But I guess that's subjective. For five years now we've yet to have a full-blown argument about anything. And out of the maybe 4 or 5 heated discussions that we've had, I was the one that for one reason or another came down hard... each time for what I feel was a justified concern or complaint. Every time, she has been receptive of my frustration or aggravation. I'm pretty convinced at this point that we're just not the fighting kind. Also... Neither of us drink so thankfully we have none of that drama or lack of judgement infecting the relationship. I miss having an ice-cold beer occasionally but because she's adamantly against either of us drinking and because of my family's history... it's a sacrifice that I have no problem with.

So everything is in motion now... waiting on guests to come into town so we're just making last minute preparations, running errands, and finalizing plans for the honeymoon.

Thank you guys again for everything. We absolutely appreciate the support.
What's crazy if we've both been on here long enough i remember the beginning of this relationship lol.

Congratulations man.

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #37 of 113 Old 05-15-2018, 12:30 PM
A JKO DICK

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k2wranglerx View Post
What's crazy if we've both been on here long enough i remember the beginning of this relationship lol.

Congratulations man.
What's crazy is we've all had a relationship with Stubs public bathroom habits longer than he's known his wife.

Oh yeah, GOOD LUCK!
RUCKDOG likes this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
post #38 of 113 Old 05-16-2018, 09:50 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
Where are the pics?
This x2, and was there an emergency stop at home depot at any point?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #39 of 113 Old 05-16-2018, 10:10 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

congrats

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDrinken View Post
Dirty Minion for life™.:the finger:
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
The fact that there is some Fag in you should be upsetting to say the least.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #40 of 113 Old 05-16-2018, 01:44 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

I don't have all the wedding pics back yet so not many of those to post atm. Honestly I'm really exhausted atm and a bit crispy from too much sun.

We got back yesterday... Had a great time. I really enjoyed watching her reactions to so many new things that she'd never seen or experienced. I had originally wanted to go to Rockport but I'd heard that damage from hurricane Harvey is still pretty prevalent down there so we decided instead, to head to Galveston. Even though I lived on the island for many years, that was long ago and obviously a lot has changed. It was pretty damned packed when we arrived Sunday ( Mother's Day and Prom weekend together) but we managed to retreat down to the Strand to get away from most of the congestion. Trying not to write a book here, so quickly... We took a couple obligatory night-time strolls down the sand, took the ferry over to Bolivar to explore the old forts, saw some dolphins on the way back ( which I was hoping for since she'd never seen wild dolphins before), frolicked in the surf out at west beach which was just beautiful and quiet as usual, ate some great seafood... especially a fantastic experience at Willie G's, caught a beautiful sunrise out on East Beach, combed the beaches for seashells, etc, etc... basic tourist type things for the most part with a fairly romantic Stub-theme throughout. There was a lot that we didn't do but it's not too long of a drive so we're planning to go back and check-off a few more boxes that we didn't have time for this trip... Pleasure Pier, Moody Gardens Aquarium, etc.

Anyway... onto a few pics and Thanks again so much for the warm-wishes and support:

post #41 of 113 Old 05-16-2018, 02:21 PM
Super Moderator

Garage
Thumbs up

Right-On.
This made the latter part of a "meh" Wednesday brighten-up for me. Very well done, Stub. (she looks so happy!)

post #42 of 113 Old 05-16-2018, 02:24 PM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Stunning, you have definitely made her very happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #43 of 113 Old 05-16-2018, 06:47 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Thanks guys. She's a damn solid person and at least in my eyes, she's one incredibly beautiful woman. I would always rather post pics of her than me haha. I dunno... I'm good TO her and seemingly good FOR her, so that's a fairly sweet buncha' bananas that she's pickin' right from the get go! Anyway... I'll share a fairly gay and sugary moment that I created for her this weekend...

I knew that she'd want to pick up some shells on the beach while we were there. So before the wedding I decided to buy some sort of glass container that she could eventually utilize to contain the aquatic waste. It needed to be pretty of course, and big enough to accommodate most seashells that we might find... Something romantic-looking would really seal the deal! I eventually found at a lobby associated with all sorts of hobbies, a heart-shaped glass bottle with a good sized opening like my ass has... so it seemed really quite appropriate! Bought it, wrapped it up, and hid it from her until after the trip.

Fast forward to the beach and accumulating shells.. and she asks me why I'm randomly scooping up beach-sand in an empty Gatorade bottle. I tell her that I like my martini's dry. And at this point I have to mention that I often enjoy interjecting a little MORE confusion into situations than what's probably necessary but don't lie... y'all do too. Anyway... that was that and we ended the day with 20 oz of sand and a good deal of small [mostly broken] shells and associated sea-crap as our bounty. On the way home she says that it would be neat to have something to put the shells in and I say "cool". For what it's worth to this riveting story... I think that she's kinda forgotten about the sand-filled plastic bottle in the trunk by now, which is right where I'd like her mind to be for this potentially monumental event. Also please understand that there has so far been some degree of sarcasm sprinkled throughout this tale. Figure that might be worth noting for anyone that has not yet read any of my ramblings.

After we were back home and things had settled down, she decided to take a look at her new-found treasures and clean 'em up ( which for some reason was also when I felt the need to share with her that seashells were once an intricate part of living creatures that are now dead). Anyhow... This was obviously the perfect time to give her the container. Damn!.. It was a solid home-run for sure. By the time that I reminded her of the debris-laden bottle of sand in in the car, she seemed like she might be tearing up! Success! We spent the rest of the evening filling up the cute lil' vessel ( actually medium-sized vessel from my experience with common North American jar sizes) and I gotta say that it's pretty neat. Now she's got a truly kick-ass medium-sized memento to commemorate this weekend and since it's not store bought, it's extra legit!

But I gotta say.. She treasures that little fuckin' thing and I like that. I like that I could do something so essentially effortless, that brings her so much heart-felt joy. Five years into this relationship and it's still so easy to do things like this because she's so deserving. She's shown me such genuine love, appreciation, respect, and desire, that it makes doing things like this seem second nature. Never thought I'd be married to someone who would constantly remind me of what an awesome thing 'enthusiasm' and 'happiness' are and I think that;s the coolest part of this story by far.

So shit... I better have a pic of this damn love-jar, huh? No biggie obviously but sometimes, as they say... It's the little things that sincerely matter.

Thanks for reading guys and to commemorate this whole chapter...

post #44 of 113 Old 05-16-2018, 08:16 PM
Random Dude

Very cool!

Meaningful and mutually appreciated - may it be an eternal representation of y'all's relationship

. . . --> also, it's a good thing you didn't go to the beach in New Jersey

- a bottle full of hypodermic needles and used condoms doesn't sound nearly as charming

PLEASE BUY AMERICAN SO I DON'T HAVE TO LEARN CHINESE
The 4th little pig made his house of reinforced concrete, with wolfskin rugs in every room

<-- Random crap you might find useful
post #45 of 113 Old 05-16-2018, 08:31 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Lol... Thanks, Ex. We actually had no choice but to go to the west end of the island in search of clean beaches. The east end is littered with so much trash from the dirty pigs that infect that place every warm weekend... You know... 34 family members, at least three in wheelchairs, all of 'em dumping bottles, fast-food containers, derelict grills and coolers, various broken beach toys, and fishing tackle. That shit just blankets the beach by the time they all head back to their mainland casa's Sunday night. But yea... At least we didn't tread upon any gently used rubbers or hypo-sticks down there.

post #46 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 05:08 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

”’gently’ used rubbers” ?!?

as opposed to the melted, ripped , shredded , partially-chewed, painfully used type?

(you went there, bud)

post #47 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 05:33 AM
JKO Addict!

Hey we got rid of NY medical waste years ago. Now we just deal with the Staten Island crowd that leaves regular trash behind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExWrench View Post
Very cool!

Meaningful and mutually appreciated - may it be an eternal representation of y'all's relationship

. . . --> also, it's a good thing you didn't go to the beach in New Jersey

- a bottle full of hypodermic needles and used condoms doesn't sound nearly as charming
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

www.4x4s-pod.com
post #48 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 06:13 AM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Damn Stub.... you're making me all gushy mushy... I think, yea I really think.....would you Marry me Too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #49 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 07:59 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Let's start with a few play-dates and go from there. Not saying that it's out of the question but you better bring your A-game if you plan to pinch-hit for our team! Snuggler's and deep-throater's preferred!

post #50 of 113 Old 05-17-2018, 08:21 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Garage

Hey Jeffery... Not all rubbers wind up battered and shredded! If you remember, the ones that I was selling were only a pin-prick away from a planned-parenthood advert! As my swim-coach used to always tell me... sometimes the prettiest prophylactics hold the darkest secrets.

And what the hell?? Now I'm craving deep-fried cheddar-cheese flavored condoms for lunch! You guys ain't right!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode