Marxists-Communists UNITE!! - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 396Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 06:36 AM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

Marxists-Communists UNITE!!

Just a small sampling of the marxists-communists congregating in DC. Supported by big $$ backers by Clooney, Winfrey, Spielberg, etc.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 6.11.49 AM.png
Views: 2014
Size:  1.20 MB

...marxist-commies come in all shapes, sizes, and colors...

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/attach...1&d=1521898369

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/attach...1&d=1521898369

What is worse is that probably 25%-30% of those attending this protest probably don't even realize they are closet marxists-communists and/or being used to promote a marxist-communist agenda.

You can deny all you want, but the shit-storm is coming.

Because it was never about "saving lives" BUT has and will always be about the complete eradication of the 1st & 2nd Amendments as well as their marxist boots crushing your patriotic throat and skull.

'Today we are starting a revolution': Hundreds of thousands of youngsters descend on Washington DC for historic March for Our Lives protest against gun violence -- 3/24/18

---> March for Our Lives: Crowds descend on DC for historic protest | Daily Mail Online

Quote:
-The official march in Washington DC will begin at noon on Saturday on Pennsylvania Avenue
-Officials have predicted that as many as 500,000 people may attend the historic protest
-It was organized by the teenage survivors of the February 14 high school shooting in Parkland, Florida
-Some 700 'sibling' marches and protests will take place around the country and overseas
-George and Amal Clooney, Oprah, Cher, Steven Spielberg and Chrissy Teigen are among their supporters
-President Trump has promised to ban bump stocks but protesters want assault rifles to be outlawed

...and for those who would like a small glimpse of things to come, once again I leave the following...

Attached Images

jwr1221 and KnightJK like this.

Last edited by DJ1; 03-24-2018 at 06:40 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 06:48 AM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

post #3 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 06:50 AM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 6.46.40 AM.png
Views: 1922
Size:  942.5 KB

Rick Rand likes this.
post #4 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 06:52 AM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 6.51.36 AM.png
Views: 1877
Size:  82.5 KB

Rick Rand likes this.
post #5 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 10:01 AM
Twigger time

If you listen to fools
The mob rules
Rick Rand likes this.
post #6 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 11:10 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ1 View Post

I just saw about 15 seconds of that one douche bag kid who is becoming the famous spokesman for their gibberish. He's top right in the above pic.

The kid is using words he shouldn't even know yet, being in high school. What a fucking joke. It's almost sad to watch him being used as nothing more than a young face. And his speech was carefully written by an anti gun professional adult.

But I'm sure he's a believer and is full of the koolaid................so fuck him.

This crap will run it's course, their 15 minutes of fame will fade, nobody will care, everyone will move on with their lives and these idiots will be forgotten.

I do find it funny that there is no mention of making schools safer. Guess the kids really don't mind being sitting ducks. Nobody seems to be bothered that a number of cops stood around outside while they were being slaughtered. You think they'd at least say, " Hope you cops are having a great weekend being alive, I have 17 friends not having a weekend at all".
Or the fact the the FBI and police did NOTHING, regarding all the calls and information they got on the killer BEFORE he did his thing. Ya think they' be a wee bit upset about that fact too. Nope, doesn't seem to bother them at all.

They don't care in the least that they were left out as bate for the killer. Then left as low hanging fruit. Then left so the killer could run out of ammo on. Nope, they're mad at a gun. Fucking idiots, every one of them.

This whole march is a joke and I think most intelligent folks know it.
jdinny and Rick Rand like this.

Kevin

Last edited by gt1guy; 03-24-2018 at 12:49 PM.
post #7 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 11:22 AM
Twigger time

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
I just saw about 15 seconds of that one douche bag kid who is becoming the famous spokesman for their gibberish. He's top right in the above pic.

The kid is using words he shouldn't even know yet, being in high school. What a fucking joke. It's almost sad to watch him being used as nothing more than a young face. And his speech was carefully written by an anti gun professional adult.

But I'm sure he's a believer and is full of the koolaid................so fuck him.

This crap will run it's course, their 15 minutes of fame will fade, nobody will care, everyone will move on with their lives and these idiots will be forgotten.

I do find it funny that there is no mention of making schools safer. Guess the kids really don't mind being sitting ducks. Nobody seems to be bothered that a number of cops stood around outside while they were being slaughtered. You think they'd at least say, " Hope you cops are having a great weekend being alive, I have 17 friends not having a weekend at all".
Or the fact the the FBI and police did NOTHING, regarding all the calls and information they got on the killer BEFORE he did his thing. Ya think they' be a wee bit upset about that fact too. Nope, doesn't seem to bother them at all.

They don't care in the least that they were left out as bate for the killer. Then left as low hanging fruit. Then left so the killer could run out of ammo on. Nope, they're mad at a gun. Fucking idiots, every one of them.

Mr. Hogg is an aspiring actor, plain and simple.
post #8 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 12:56 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by snout View Post
Mr. Hogg is an aspiring actor, plain and simple.
So he's a faggot on top of everything else? All the drama club kids were when I went to high school. Both of them.

Kevin
post #9 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 01:45 PM
Rock God

Last year there were almost 350 deaths in the US that were attributed to rifles, All rifles. Bolt actions, semi-autos, lever, pump, single shot etc...

The FBI Uniform Crime Report (UCR) for 2016 shows more than four times as many people were stabbed to death than were killed with rifles of any kind.

Gun deaths in the U.S. peaked in 1993 at around 40,000. The overwhelming majority of them were due to handguns, most of which were revolvers. The same holds true today. But "assault rifles" are the problem right? Especially AR's

Last year there were over 2,000 alcohol related automotive deaths. But AR's are a bigger problem right?

Last year there were about 42,000 deaths due to opiates and a very large number of those were kids. Where's are the marches and protest for that?? Oh yeah, AR's are the #1 problem.

Even the New York Times has a clue
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/09/14/s...apon-myth.html
Cod, Banshee, RUCKDOG and 3 others like this.

I gotta be me cause everyone else was already taken.
post #10 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 04:30 PM
Rock God

Garage

From the Red State... https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...lly-dont-like/

The Parkland Students Just Learned What Asking for More Safety Means, and They Naturally Don’t Like It.

Living free doesn’t necessarily mean living safe. That’s the trade-off for living in a society where liberty is the dominant structure. People sometimes forget that liberty and chaos are cousins, and that sometimes the two get together. The results can be wonderful. Sometimes they’re tragic.

From the very founding of our nation, we learned that order and safety can be just as devastating — if not more so — than chaos. Just as liberty and chaos are closely related, so is tyranny and order. You might live in a more safe world where danger is kept at bay, but there’s a good chance you won’t like how the powers that be go about it.

And the Parkland students just learned that lesson. Needless to say, the freedom they just gave up to get safety isn’t sitting well with them.

According to the DailyWire, the Superintendent of the Broward County School System issued an order that all students must have their student ID on them at all times. Furthermore, the students may only have clear backpacks, that the school will issue free of cost, that display their contents for everyone to see.

More at the link. The tweets are (haha!). I can’t copy/paste very well on my phone.
WarMachine, jdinny and Rick Rand like this.

NDTguy

2017 JKU Sport S
post #11 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 05:16 PM
Granite Guru

Garage
Age 21!

Eleven teens die every day while texting and driving.
Time to restrict ownership of smart phones to age 21.
RUCKDOG, ndtguy, jdinny and 1 others like this.
post #12 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 06:49 PM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt1guy View Post
....and that's the million dollar question. Realistically, what % of America's 300+ million citizens currently represents the "intelligent" part?

....and out of that %, how many are in good health/fighting condition if it came down to it?

Rick Rand likes this.
post #13 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 07:10 PM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndtguy View Post
From the Red State... https://www.redstate.com/brandon_mor...lly-dont-like/

The Parkland Students Just Learned What Asking for More Safety Means, and They Naturally Donít Like It.

Living free doesnít necessarily mean living safe. Thatís the trade-off for living in a society where liberty is the dominant structure. People sometimes forget that liberty and chaos are cousins, and that sometimes the two get together. The results can be wonderful. Sometimes theyíre tragic.

From the very founding of our nation, we learned that order and safety can be just as devastating ó if not more so ó than chaos. Just as liberty and chaos are closely related, so is tyranny and order. You might live in a more safe world where danger is kept at bay, but thereís a good chance you wonít like how the powers that be go about it.

And the Parkland students just learned that lesson. Needless to say, the freedom they just gave up to get safety isnít sitting well with them.

According to the DailyWire, the Superintendent of the Broward County School System issued an order that all students must have their student ID on them at all times. Furthermore, the students may only have clear backpacks, that the school will issue free of cost, that display their contents for everyone to see.

More at the link. The tweets are (haha!). I canít copy/paste very well on my phone.
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Benjamin Franklin, November 11, 1755
ndtguy, jdinny and Rick Rand like this.

I gotta be me cause everyone else was already taken.
post #14 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 07:14 PM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

...estimates put the #'s at 800,000 that showed up in DC. That's not even including all of the other sub-protests that were held nationally. I also didn't happen to see tatted up gang members of La Raza / MS13 or the muslim brotherhood stand out there in numbers so let's not overlook that potential figure, however I could be wrong. Maybe the were all disguised under the pink vagina hats?

I can't confirm that figure of 800k but looking at the pictures, it looks like the marxists had a pretty fucking good turnout.

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 7.03.33 PM.png
Views: 1902
Size:  1.12 MB

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 7.03.11 PM.png
Views: 1909
Size:  1.12 MB

Name:  Screen Shot 2018-03-24 at 7.03.20 PM.png
Views: 1818
Size:  697.0 KB

So having said that, how many here are ready to put at least 800,000 of their fellow "Americans" in "the hole" if it comes down to it?

When was the last time the "Patriot" movement was just as coordinated, united, and had their own march of at least 1000 people? 500 people?

tick-tock....

Rick Rand likes this.

Last edited by DJ1; 03-24-2018 at 07:16 PM.
post #15 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 08:26 PM
Rock God

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ1 View Post

So having said that, how many here are ready to put at least 800,000 of their fellow "Americans" in "the hole" if it comes down to it?

When was the last time the "Patriot" movement was just as coordinated, united, and had their own march of at least 1000 people? 500 people?

tick-tock....

If push came to shove, I think a lot of people would. Only roughly 3% of the population fought against the British.

"Patriot" movement. To many of us right now are paying attention at arms length, but still working, spending time with family(ies) and getting tired of the BS. We (most of us) are a calm and collective bunch but do keep tabs on whats going on. I don't have specific numbers, but I would bet we easily have the same numbers, much less out gun them by a lot, and the people 'on the fence' would obviously have to pick sides. Most of us would understand they don't want to get involved but I think the marxists would try to force their hand, in doing so, would lose more than they would gain.

There was an email that went around work to all the enlisted/officers a few years back asking if they would dis-arm American citizens and that went over like a lead balloon. Actually, the person that sent that out got into a crap load of trouble and was removed quickly from base. The talk afterwards, the vast majority of the military personnel said hell no they wouldn't do it even if ordered (enlisted and officers included).
Rick Rand likes this.

NDTguy

2017 JKU Sport S
post #16 of 492 Old 03-24-2018, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

Quote:
If push came to shove, I think a lot of people would. Only roughly 3% of the population fought against the British.

...but the issue is we would no longer be fighting just the British. I don't think you're seeing the larger picture at hand.

Not only will the 3% be fighting against a large population of marxists, but as I had mentioned in another thread, true Americans would also be fighting against latin gangs/cartels, the muslim brotherhood, antifa/blm, in addition to the globalists whom are equipped with unlimited amounts of fiat currency to further their agenda.

And that is just the icing on the cake. Because as @WarMachine pointed out in the same thread which I fully agree with, CW2.0 will surely lead to WW3.

With a CW2.0/WW3 scenario in play, how do you suppose the III% (roughly 9 million) would then match up against the total # of marxist-communists already in the USA, in addition to La Raza/ms13/latin gang cells already in the USA, in addition to muslim brotherhood cells already in the USA, plus the Chinese Communist military shipping in on the western front, muslim brotherhood shipping in on the eastern front, all backed by an unlimited supply of globalist marxist banking-cartel fiat?

This is assuming Russia decides to just sit back and watch.....

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
~ Mayer Amschel Rothschild
[Mayer Amschel Bauer] (1744 -1812), Godfather of the Rothschild Banking Cartel of Europe
Source: in 'The Creature from Jekyll Island' (American Opinion Publishing), p. 218

Rick Rand likes this.

Last edited by DJ1; 03-24-2018 at 10:40 PM.
post #17 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 08:37 AM
Rock God

Garage

I totally understand that path and it would not be pretty. I was just commenting on the marchers, not the rest of the world.

I think we all know that if CW2.0 happens, then its going to be a free for all. It will be ugly. At that point, I would believe that we would have a lot of those sitting on the fence and come to our side when they realize we're being invaded. Does anyone know what would really happen IF/when this happens? I know I honestly don't.

We all might start calling ourselves "Wolverines" at that point...
Rick Rand likes this.

NDTguy

2017 JKU Sport S
post #18 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 09:23 AM
Rock God

The US Army Seal say's "This We'll Defend" to this day I believe in that.

I am pretty sure if the Shit hit the fan there are a shit load of military members from all branches of the service that would side with conservatives on what is going on.

I tis a said fucking day when the Liberal media needs to use CHILDREN to help push their bullshit agenda on people. They can not make a solid argument against the second amendment or the NRA so they have to turn to trying to undermine by using emotions.

Kind of funny the entire time Liberals controlled the white house they did not take to the streets and protest the 2nd amendment. I am just so sick and tired of them attempting to undermine the legitimately elected president from doing his job and trying to turn everything going on into his fault.
kjeeper10, ndtguy, jdinny and 1 others like this.
post #19 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 01:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tspevacek View Post

I am pretty sure if the Shit hit the fan there are a shit load of military members from all branches of the service that would side with conservatives on what is going on.

I tis a said fucking day when the Liberal media needs to use CHILDREN to help push their bullshit agenda on people. They can not make a solid argument against the second amendment or the NRA so they have to turn to trying to undermine by using emotions.

Kind of funny the entire time Liberals controlled the white house they did not take to the streets and protest the 2nd amendment. I am just so sick and tired of them attempting to undermine the legitimately elected president from doing his job and trying to turn everything going on into his fault.
Agreed 100%.

If you could see just how low liberals will go, you could tell the world what the center of the earth looks like.
Rick Rand likes this.

Kevin
post #20 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 01:23 PM
Rock God

Quote:

What's funny is that on Watters World on Fox News , he asked several of these protesters to define an Assault Weapon (the very thing that they were protesting) , they just could not , just a lot of stammering and uh....uh.... , then he asked them what AR stood for and well , much of the same .

The discussion then went on to Military Arms in the hands of the Civilian Population , well they didn't get the fact that there was a difference between the fact that there is a difference . He explained to them that there is an Automatic Version of the AR and a Semi-Automatic Version of one also . The lost looks on their face was priceless .

Bloomberg's money and Soro's money was not spent well when they were in the training camps cramming the information between the ears of these Future Socialists , indoctrination not done at its best considering that this is their realm .

The educational system in this Country is an abject failure , we have a Socialist push thanks to the fact that our educators are brainwashing the young of our country faster and earlier than they can be taught the meaning of the COTUS, and what the Founders were thinking and hoped would never happen .
One day there will be a Bernie Sanders clone trick those brainwashed idiots into believing their bullshit , then well ....!

Kool-Aid for you youngster OK.
Rick Rand likes this.
post #21 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 03:05 PM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

Quote:
I think we all know that if CW2.0 happens, then its going to be a free for all. It will be ugly. At that point, I would believe that we would have a lot of those sitting on the fence and come to our side when they realize we're being invaded. Does anyone know what would really happen IF/when this happens? I know I honestly don't.
No mortal person here on Earth knows what would happen but it's not rocket science to see where things will most likely go if this trending pattern continues.

It is no different than a trending pattern of people lurking on wrangler forums over the course of several months to years which leads them to the first purchase of a wrangler.

It is no different than a trending pattern of the austin bomber using google to research how-to bomb making which leads to actual bomb production....

THOUGHT PROVOKES ACTION.

Quote:
We all might start calling ourselves "Wolverines" at that point...

...which may very well become reality.

Rick Rand likes this.
post #22 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 03:10 PM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

Quote:

I most certainly hope so because American nationalists are going to need every ounce of help that can be obtained....

post #23 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

....meanwhile.....

Miami marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  miami.png
Views: 1697
Size:  527.0 KB

NYC marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  nyc.png
Views: 1670
Size:  676.9 KB

...even the former member of the Fab-4 was happy to flex some celebrity muscle...
Name:  nyc2.png
Views: 1683
Size:  633.8 KB

Maryland marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  maryland.png
Views: 1661
Size:  574.8 KB

Philly marxist-commies please stand up...cheese steaks wit' wiz will never be the same...
Name:  philly.png
Views: 1652
Size:  721.2 KB

Last edited by DJ1; 03-26-2018 at 06:37 PM.
post #24 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

Los Angeles marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  los angeles.png
Views: 1642
Size:  724.1 KB

San Francisco marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  san fran.png
Views: 1610
Size:  521.9 KB

Seattle marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  seattle.png
Views: 1599
Size:  635.6 KB

Portland marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  portland.png
Views: 1610
Size:  549.6 KB

Chicago marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  chicago.png
Views: 1625
Size:  667.4 KB

post #25 of 492 Old 03-25-2018, 03:37 PM Thread Starter
DJ1
Rock God

St. Louis marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  st louis.png
Views: 1567
Size:  611.9 KB

Minnesota marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  minnesota.png
Views: 1573
Size:  774.9 KB

Wisconsin marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  wisconsin.png
Views: 1552
Size:  562.6 KB

North Dakota marxist-commies please stand up...
Name:  north dakota.png
Views: 1559
Size:  555.3 KB

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode