65Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 134 Old 10-29-2017, 09:55 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by White13JKUR View Post
Color me not surprised.

edit: And color me not surprised to read that a Clinton tool is neck deep in the NFL mess.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/29/s...-lockhart.html

Kevin

Last edited by gt1guy; 10-29-2017 at 10:04 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 134 Old 10-29-2017, 12:27 PM
Cod
JKO Addict!

Garage
Send a message via MSN to Cod

Fuck the NFL at this point Iíll probably never watch another game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
We liked you better when we didn't know you. If you just fucked off we could go back to not giving a shit about you.
post #103 of 134 Old 11-01-2017, 04:30 PM
Rock God

Reported earlier that Papa Johns Pizza sales are down and the founder of the company says that the protests (disrespect of the Anthem and Flag ) are to blame .
His remarks blame Goodell's leadership , "Leadership starts from the top "

I never liked Papa Johns anyway , but at least the profitability of the sponsors of the NFL are now seeing just one of many concerned companies speaking about Goodell's lack of will and control .

The share holders may have some concerns when they see what effects the bottom line and share prices of these companies that support the Omnipotent Players of The Game , their politics will backfire and sponsors will leave . They want value for their dollar .
post #104 of 134 Old 11-03-2017, 07:00 AM
Rock God

Good move on the part of the Veteran!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp

I especially like the last sentence. I will take his advice and not come!
post #105 of 134 Old 11-03-2017, 10:29 AM
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucleophile View Post
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...cid=spartanntp

I especially like the last sentence. I will take his advice and not come!
and when a vet rejected their offer they get upset LOL. pretty funny shit.
post #106 of 134 Old 11-03-2017, 10:42 AM
Rock God

I read that story this morning. Pretty entertaining and I applaud that man.

The funny part, the Saints don't know what to do calling it "unfortunate". It's not unfortunate, you all are just a bunch of assholes. Everybody is so damn cautious nowadays, you can't step on these toes without offending the other toes.

This then leads into the fucking witch hunt with all this sexual harassment BS. If it happened back then, fucking come forward. 20 years later is not the way to address something of this severity. I'm not sticking up for the assholes that sexuality harassed anybody either. But damn, do it when it happened. Hell, if I was a college kid right now I be worried about hitting on a girl. They may take it the wrong way next thing you know I'm in cuffs because of it. Scary shit if you ask me.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #107 of 134 Old 11-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Rock God

More for the Sponsors to think about .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjeeper10 View Post
Iirc a towns police department did the same. Big time hit on Ford.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Here's another that a friend of mine told me about , they may not be too concerned about the amount of the order that they lost from my brothers and my order , but ....Bossier Parish Sheriff Julian Whittington told Hixon Ford in Alexandria La.
"Players have the right to protest , we have the right to spend our money elsewhere."

Their Sheriff Department spent ,

2016= $346,519.00 on vehicles .
2015=$400.621.00 on vehicles .
post #108 of 134 Old 11-06-2017, 09:33 AM
Wheeler

This is the land of the free, so everybody has the right to do whatever they want. So they do have the right to kneel as well as you having the right to protest about kneeling.
post #109 of 134 Old 11-06-2017, 10:03 AM
DJ1
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllForD View Post
This is the land of the free, so everybody has the right to do whatever they want. So they do have the right to kneel as well as you having the right to protest about kneeling.

Granted with all the faults the USA has, especially since being overtaken by a bunch of $$ worshipping, pedo-loving control-freak banksters and globalists with their cultural marxists minions deeply imbedded within every institution, there are some things you just don't do out of respect and consideration.

(1) is kneeling during the anthem and (2) advertising your product is "made in the USA" when the piece of shit is made by slaves in China...

Last edited by DJ1; 11-06-2017 at 10:10 AM.
post #110 of 134 Old 11-06-2017, 11:28 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllForD View Post

On their own time

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #111 of 134 Old 11-06-2017, 01:03 PM
JKO Addict!

Ha this is great, someone posted a sign up to boycott the NFL here at work. I would take a pic but cant if i want to keep my job (no pictures)
Anyways, will see how long it stays up before some lefty gets offended.

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #112 of 134 Old 11-06-2017, 04:13 PM
Rock God

The right to speak freely (or take a knee) is protected from punishment by the state. You are not protected from punishment by the person who signs your paycheck. So when it comes to your job (even for pro athletes), you are not free to do what you want, only free to do what the boss will allow.

Last edited by BigO; 11-06-2017 at 04:15 PM.
post #113 of 134 Old 11-06-2017, 04:21 PM
Rock God

Ahhh the good old days

post #114 of 134 Old 11-09-2017, 04:55 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO View Post
The right to speak freely (or take a knee) is protected from punishment by the state. You are not protected from punishment by the person who signs your paycheck. So when it comes to your job (even for pro athletes), you are not free to do what you want, only free to do what the boss will allow.
And the NFL is letting them disrespect the flag and anthem copying a POS that is a fan of a brutal dictator and is a cop hater. I can protest them by not watching and not buying from their advertisers. Haven't watched 1 game this year because of that. It's hockey season now that Baseball's over
post #115 of 134 Old 11-09-2017, 05:16 PM
Granite Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigO View Post
Ahhh the good old days

Then there's always this:
post #116 of 134 Old 11-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Got this in an email.

THIS DESERVES TO BE PASSED ON TO ALL.
I think the NFL got itself in a box!! It (stupidly) won a small battle, but will lose the WAR!!! Stay tuned! 2018 is coming!!!!

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his eyeblack to avoid glare, and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness..

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence.
(Not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem...)

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression, all of a sudden...

It seem quite clear based on these facts that the NFL has taken a position against any action by NFL players demonstrating RESPECT for any issue: For God, social causes such as mental health, cancer, domestic violence, for cops killed arbitrarily for being cops, for the Memory of 9/11...

But, they will allow demonstrations of DISRESPECT for our National Flag, our National Anthem, for America, and for the American People, if it will help mollify a particular group and its supporters (such as BLM, and other
leftists...

That is who and what the NFL has shown itself to be.

National boycott of the NFL for Sunday, November 12th, Veterans Day Weekend. Boycott all football telecasts, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums.

Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military, too many of whom have come home with the American Flag draped coffins.
No2rdame likes this.

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015
post #117 of 134 Old 11-13-2017, 12:04 AM
Granite Guru

I haven't watched a single game all season!
F'em...

"Wake me for the Revolution..."
post #118 of 134 Old 11-13-2017, 05:31 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKOwner View Post

ovechkin... russian for "douche"

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #119 of 134 Old 11-13-2017, 05:33 AM Thread Starter
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
Got this in an email.

THIS DESERVES TO BE PASSED ON TO ALL.
I think the NFL got itself in a box!! It (stupidly) won a small battle, but will lose the WAR!!! Stay tuned! 2018 is coming!!!!

In 2012 the NFL had an issue with Tim Tebow kneeling for each game to pray, they also had an issue with Tebow wearing John 3:16 as part of his eyeblack to avoid glare, and made him take it off.

In 2013 the NFL fined Brandon Marshall for wearing green cleats to raise awareness for people with mental health disorders.

In 2014 Robert Griffin III (RG3) entered a post-game press conference wearing a shirt that said "Know Jesus Know Peace" but was forced to turn it inside out by an NFL uniform inspector before speaking at the podium.

In 2015 DeAngelo Williams was fined for wearing "Find the Cure" eye black for breast cancer awareness..

In 2015 William Gay was fined for wearing purple cleats to raise awareness for domestic violence.
(Not that the NFL has a domestic violence problem...)

In 2016 the NFL prevented the Dallas Cowboys from wearing a decal on their helmet in honor of 5 Dallas Police officers killed in the line of duty.

In 2016 the NFL threatened to fine players who wanted to wear cleats to commemorate the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

So tell me again how the NFL supports free speech and expression, all of a sudden...

It seem quite clear based on these facts that the NFL has taken a position against any action by NFL players demonstrating RESPECT for any issue: For God, social causes such as mental health, cancer, domestic violence, for cops killed arbitrarily for being cops, for the Memory of 9/11...

But, they will allow demonstrations of DISRESPECT for our National Flag, our National Anthem, for America, and for the American People, if it will help mollify a particular group and its supporters (such as BLM, and other
leftists...

That is who and what the NFL has shown itself to be.

National boycott of the NFL for Sunday, November 12th, Veterans Day Weekend. Boycott all football telecasts, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums.

Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military, too many of whom have come home with the American Flag draped coffins.
apparently i took part in the boycott lol.

I haven't watched since week 3

31 jeeps in... still have issues
post #120 of 134 Old 11-14-2017, 09:35 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I stopped watching after week 1. I'm completely fed up with these assholes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, Granite,
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, ProComp 7069 17x9, Cooper STT Pro 37's, Warn M8000, ACE ProSeries Bumpers, RROR Skids, Poly Tie Rod and Drag Link, Ten Factory Chromoly Rear Axles
post #121 of 134 Old 11-14-2017, 03:31 PM

Personally I have not watched one game yet this year!
post #122 of 134 Old 11-14-2017, 08:08 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage
NFL Breaking News:

THE NFL ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT BECAUSE OF LOST REVENUE DUE TO KNEELING, AN NFL TEAM HAD TO BE CUT. TAMPA BAY AND THE GREEN BAY PACKERS WILL BE COMBINING FORMING THE TAMPACKS. THEY WILL BE GOOD FOR ONLY ONE PERIOD AND WILL HAVE NO SECOND STRING.
Treader and kjeeper10 like this.

Quote:
post #123 of 134 Old 11-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Granite Guru

My take

I think NFL player protesters are incredibly lazy.

1. You are transported free of charge to game by your team owners (ie slave owners) to make outlandish money.
2. You are already there, so why not spend two minutes of your time to protest? Weak. Not a lot of effort needed.
3. Can this be done on your own time with actual words said? Donate your own precious time? Please explain your actual intellectual thoughts on problems with society and how to fix them.
4. The night begins to shine

2009 Red Rock Rubi-MetalCloak Gamechanger + armor-37"MTR/K on 17" Birddogs-Teraflex gusset+sleeve-Yukon 5.38-LineX tub-ORH top-Igees-Shrockworks stubby-Warn Powerplant w/Viking synth
Tuffy-Genright rear-River Raider full skid-Tattons-AEV slider-Advance adapters-Poly stuff everywhere-ZERO rockrawler!!!!!! shiiite
post #124 of 134 Old 11-14-2017, 09:46 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Are the owners not much different than people who own their own fighting dogs or roosters?

Quote:
post #125 of 134 Old 11-15-2017, 02:53 AM
DJ1
Rock God

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
THE NFL ANNOUNCED TODAY THAT BECAUSE OF LOST REVENUE DUE TO KNEELING, AN NFL TEAM HAD TO BE CUT. TAMPA BAY AND THE GREEN BAY PACKERS WILL BE COMBINING FORMING THE TAMPACKS. THEY WILL BE GOOD FOR ONLY ONE PERIOD AND WILL HAVE NO SECOND STRING.

lmao..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode