Did someone go all HGTD an take their posts with them ? - Page 5 - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 126Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #101 of 302 Old 08-28-2016, 05:06 PM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

HGTD ? Old daze?

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/chit-c...-post-mia.html

https://www.jkowners.com/forum/dirty-...4%24holes.html

08 Rubi Unlimited named Freebird

Quote:
Originally Posted by StubEXrube View Post
Cat killing would almost certainly decline if we were allowed to hunt liberals.
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2015
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #102 of 302 Old 08-29-2016, 06:55 AM
Rock God

Thanks Rubi for those. Made the first hour of my day fly by.

2010 2 door manual sport
post #103 of 302 Old 08-29-2016, 08:40 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Search HGTD, theres a shitpot full of old threads.

Quote:
post #104 of 302 Old 08-30-2016, 07:51 PM
Rock God

Holly crap, fun read! Ok, I missed it, what was the thread that triggered the whole shabang?

It actually sucks from some perspective. I remember adding some comments way back about her review on the bumper shackle attachment and that the way the Hi lift was being utilized was downright dangerous, and showing improper usage is not ok, specially when promoting a product that may be viewed by many...the agree to disagree comment came up, I was like WTF, but not worth my time....

On one hand though, it was cool to see someone excited about her Jeep and putting some effort and love in it. On the other hand, people should be open to learn and receive input from others.

My $03. cents

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #105 of 302 Old 08-31-2016, 12:06 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by geberhard View Post
Holly crap, fun read! Ok, I missed it, what was the thread that triggered the whole shabang?

It actually sucks from some perspective. I remember adding some comments way back about her review on the bumper shackle attachment and that the way the Hi lift was being utilized was downright dangerous, and showing improper usage is not ok, specially when promoting a product that may be viewed by many...the agree to disagree comment came up, I was like WTF, but not worth my time....

On one hand though, it was cool to see someone excited about her Jeep and putting some effort and love in it. On the other hand, people should be open to learn and receive input from others.

My $03. cents
Yep... I remember that one! That was one of the many where if any input not relevant to stoking and validating her existence as well as the universal acknowledgement that the thread itself should stand as an end-all to any subsequent discussions... your reply was immediately separated, put under a microscope, scrutinized, dissected, re-formulated, and resurrected as a perceived insult to her integrity, technological expertise, hair color, parenting skills, etc, etc... and therefore not relevant or acceptable. Any further critique or additional info seemed to perpetuate a complete meltdown consisting of "You're mean!", "I don't understand!!" , or "That's not what I'm talking about!!!". You know... just typical childish behavior on jko's part... not hers.

Anyway... The atmosphere is what ultimately did her in. I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
ndtguy likes this.

Poly Performance - Dynatrac - Currie - Goodyear - Poison Spyder - Warn - PSC - AEV - Reid Racing - Off-Road Evolution - Flowmaster - Delta - Riddler - Micky Thompson - Daystar - Skid Row - Uniden - Rebel Offroad - Firestik - Warrior Products - Viair - HiLift - ARB - Kicker - Infinity
post #106 of 302 Old 08-31-2016, 02:03 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

I said something to her and I be damned if I can remember what it was about. But I do remember feeling bad about what I said and apologized. Think it was something about her getting free shit from vendors.

Quote:
post #107 of 302 Old 08-31-2016, 06:07 AM
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)

Quote:
Yep... I remember that one! That was one of the many where if any input not relevant to stoking and validating her existence as well as the universal acknowledgement that the thread itself should stand as an end-all to any subsequent discussions... your reply was immediately separated, put under a microscope, scrutinized, dissected, re-formulated, and resurrected as a perceived insult to her integrity, technological expertise, hair color, parenting skills, etc, etc... and therefore not relevant or acceptable. Any further critique or additional info seemed to perpetuate a complete meltdown consisting of "You're mean!", "I don't understand!!" , or "That's not what I'm talking about!!!". You know... just typical childish behavior on jko's part... not hers.

Anyway... The atmosphere is what ultimately did her in. I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
LOLZ.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohchief View Post
If people don't take a stand now,you'll be bitches under their thumbs tomorrow.
Quote:
I think too much of a pressure variant between Earth and outer-space... lack of oxygen... something like that.
post #108 of 302 Old 08-31-2016, 08:27 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

bunch of meanies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenDrinken View Post
Dirty Minion for lifeô.:the finger:
Asylum media group llc all rights reserved ©2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by RubiCajun View Post
The fact that there is some Fag in you should be upsetting to say the least.
post #109 of 302 Old 08-31-2016, 03:12 PM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Yep... I remember that one! That was one of the many where if any input not relevant to stoking and validating her existence ....
So APB is well on her way to becoming the female Way of Life?

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats." - H.L. Mencken
post #110 of 302 Old 08-31-2016, 09:05 PM
Rock God

Garage

Stub, that was funny as hell!

NDTguy

2017 JKU Sport S
post #111 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 05:08 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

At approximately 1 o'clock something this AM the subject HGTD of this HGTD thread posted almost a full length reply saying not so nice things about JKO and some JKO inhabitants in reference to said HGTD. I went back to re-read it and much to my chagrin I found that it TOO had been HGTD'd. Too bad because it was full of "specifics" about specific JKO'ers. Alas poor Momma, We knew ye well.........

Quote:

Last edited by RubiCajun; 09-04-2016 at 05:13 AM.
post #112 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 05:13 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

I feel like I'm caught in a do-loop, everything just keeps repeating itself...poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, fat joke, cottage cheese, poor spelling, nice 35%, poor spelling, 'tard joke, poor spelling, horrible 35%, and so on...

www.jeepasylum.com
post #113 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 05:17 AM
Comfortably Numb

Garage

Yes, yes you are, but alas it is a kinder, gentler loop.

Quote:
post #114 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 05:21 AM Thread Starter
JKO Dickhead

Garage

Quote:
At approximately 1 o'clock something this AM the subject HGTD of this HGTD thread posted almost a full length reply saying not so nice things about JKO and some JKO inhabitants in reference to said HGTD. I went back to re-read it and much to my chagrin I found that it TOO had been HGTD'd. Too bad because it was full of "specifics" about specific JKO'ers. Alas poor Momma, We knew ye well.........
Stalker !

Building a capable off road Jeep is easy...building a street legal one that you can drive two hours away to wheel and then drive to work the following morning is the challenge...
post #115 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 05:26 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Yes, yes you are, but alas it is a kinder, gentler loop.
Her response was pretty funny to read on the shitter at 0300

www.jeepasylum.com
post #116 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 06:50 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

None on you greedy cocksuckers managed even a screenshot for the rest of us. Dafuq...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Sams Misguided Child View Post
What is wrong with stupid people? Never mind
Quote:
If I'm gonna kiss a man, I want it to be hard and rough... not gay!
post #117 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 06:51 AM
JKO Addict!

Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSFROW View Post
None on you greedy cocksuckers managed even a screenshot for the rest of us. Dafuq...........
Here you go lol

Quote:
I have NEVER in my life, well except in middle school, been treated so poorly. To be called a shill, fake, a whore, dipshit, tarded crap, selfish fucktard, fuck your opinion, fuck yourself... well jeez who would want to take on that kind of uplifting talk...A person can only take so much. I don't need that kind of crap in my life. I am truly disappointed in the caliber of people I thought was on this forum. I don't even now what possessed me to come back and read this immature, childish middle school bullshit. But I did... thanks JIM!!! You did it to me again. I can't believe I am even responding. STOOOPID ME! Once again I'm sure it will be turned into a pot of JKO SHIT!!!

SO FUCKING WHAT I HAVE A BLOG! I'M ON A PODCAST!

JEALOUS BROH?!!!

I am sharing my story as a new 50 something mom Jeep Wrangler owner. NEW!!! I am a total NEWBIE! I have admitted that. I am going to ask those stupid newbie questions and you know what?...most of the time I am not going to get what you mean cause I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE. This is all new to me. I thought this place was better than what I received. Sad the treatment I got! YES *FUCKING *CLUE!!! what the hell you are talking about! This is a whole new world for me. AND you know what? I just so happen to have companies offer me* free shit!* I don't ask for the* free shit! *I HAVE NEVER HAVE ASKED FOR *FREE SHIT!* Shoot me for getting *FREE SHIT*. I don't even want the *FREE SHIT!!! *Most of the time I passed the *FREE SHIT *on to other Jeepers who can appreciate it and review it better than me. TOO bad you weren't nicer to me or I would have passed that *FREE SHIT* ON TO YOU!!! OH WELL... your lose... because your being a Keyboard faggot!!! As a matter of fact I have offer
ed my FR
EE SHIT to fellow JKO'ers for FREE!!!! I have other stuff I have to offer for FREE too but you know what!!!??? Not offering it here!!!!

ASSMNS FUCK YOU!!! YEAH I SAID *FUCK* with out the **** I was never about post counts. I like to interact! I have always been and always will be someone who is social and likes to socialize and FLIRT!!!! SO FUCKING WHAT!!! YEAH FUCKING!!! WHAT!!! You were nice??? BAWAHAHAHA!!! Tried to be Nice BAWAHAHAHA!!! Give advice BWAHAHAHA!!! Degrading someone for asking, what you think, is a stupid question is not being nice. Mid life crisis YEAH I am going thru one! It is not something anyone should be ashamed of. I gave up my career to raise my kids and then tried to get back in to the work force. But to my disappointment found out that idiot companies would rather hire college grads over me. HMMMM!!!! Lets hire these young kids who have no idea what work ethic is and lets put up with their bullshit complaints about the workplace. Instead lets pass up this hard working mom who knows what it means to work her ass off, and get results! I've changed laws, gotten results for
schools,
my kids, and made a difference in people's lives! But hey lets hire this this younger person who doesn't know what the hell he is doing.

I know what I have done for others and that is all that matters... NOT what you think!

From a fellow Jeeper to me

So Tammy T F, you were my inspiration here. I needed to drill holes. That required setting up and using an actual power tool. First time for everything. I figured it out and put them on, all by myself. I've watched many of your videos and thought, hmmm if she can work on her own Jeep, well so can I! I'm so proud of myself. Thanks for doing what you do. Giving other women confidence. GIRLS ROCK!

That's what it is all about for me! Sharing my story about being in a world foreign to me... persevering against the obstacles (DICKHEADS and BITCHHEADS)

Oh and all you married guys out there... just you wait!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AND MARCY!!! I only hope to God you don't have to go thru the mental and physical bullshit I have and am going thru! One day you will see!!! I only wish upon you ONE DAY... ONE Day of of hot flashes and mental hormonal fuckedupness!

As for that vendor who is supposedly so helpful! NEVER ONCE did he reach out to me. He could have so reached out to me so MANY times! Not for FREE SHIT! but to let me know he was out there! I, in the end, reached out to him and bought from him. HE had a potential buyer on his hand and NEVER realized it. I DON"T NEED* FREE SHIT!!! I* DON"T WANT FREE SHIT!!! I Can't help it if it falls in my lap.

And ASSFROW. *BULLSHIT* if someone came to your house and offered you a free rear bumper or free rock sliders or free off road lights you would take it.... OH WAIT!!!! you wouldn't because you won't get off your loser insurance agent ass to even use those off road parts for your loser mall crawler Jeep.

Marcy... Shame on you! Here on the East coast Jeep Girls stick together.

You all are a bunch of* cocksuckers* who I hope rot in hell in your mom's basements at you faggot keyboard computer desks while I'm out living life on the Jeep Trails!!! SEE you in MOAB in May... WAIT!!!! NO I WON"T....

Oh and BTW... Atomospher Function is... simple and easy as COLORED FUCKING HEADLIGHTS!!! Simple as that.... why no one could answer that question is beyond me.... MAYBE because you all didn't FUCKING KNOW!

Oh and EXWRENCH... Do you even know what a VA is??? I bet you couldn't even satisfy one since you are so busy coming up with all those cute little sarcastic Jeep mom descriptors. I apologize I am not at your level of "garage" expertise with your screwball tips. I never once tried to pass myself off as an expert. I have always been a new Jeeper, honest, trying to make my way in this whole new Jeep world. I so feel sorry for the women who's VA you are trying to satisfy because your words are bullshit and you are pathetic cover up for satisfying a VA's needs!

As for the DLA why sure you "Experienced Jeepers" might not need it. But you know what? Jeep has sold millions of Jeeps, mostly to folks who aren't as "experienced" as you JKO'ers, and that little tool will be very helpful. The DLA will come in handy to those who don't have the "experience" you OH SO GREAT JKO Jeepers have.

STUBE I was never lurking as a guest or as JM... never caught up until tonight cause I trusted someone who I thought was my friend. Sorry guess I would never make it as a Marine. Just a silly girl with feelings.

JCTAZ... SIGH!!! Really disappointed...

STUBE... You call yourself an administrator... Really!!! LACKING In that department. OH yeah... do you even know what marriage vows are??? oh wait no you don't MAN THE FUCK UP and MARRY HER ALL READY!! YOU CHICKEN SHIT OF A MAN!!!

PEACE OUT!!! No wonder this place is becoming a ghost town. Enjoy your time making fun of all me comments you COCKSUCKERS!!!!
ExWrench likes this.

www.jeepasylum.com
post #118 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 07:06 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dirty View Post
Her response was pretty funny to read on the shitter at 0300

Omg i was doing the SAME lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #119 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 07:08 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

Quote:
Here you go lol
OMG! Thank you, My cocksucking HERO!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Quote:
post #120 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 07:12 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

Quote:
Here you go lol
OMG! Thank you, my cocksucking HERO!!!!!!!!!

You can tell who got it right by who she lashed out at. Even at her age she still doesn't get it. Oh yeah if you can say fuck you can also say VAgina......

Quote:
Quote:
post #121 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 07:13 AM
A JKO DICK

Garage

Dafuq????? How did I reply twice?
ChuckTheRipper likes this.

Quote:
Quote:
post #122 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 07:32 AM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASSFROW View Post
Dafuq????? How did I reply twice?

You wanted to make the point he was a cocksucker ? Ha

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

2007 JKR | PSC Big bore box | Rock Krawler 3.5" x-factor arms l SteerSmarts YETI track bar, tie rod, no drill flipped drag link, Griffin | Synergy frame brace | 37x12.5x17 Nitto RG's | Dana front DS | Fox IFP shocks | Artec front armor kit/Currie JJ's | Teraflex rear axle bracket | EVO Rockstars | Ridged D's, A pillar mounts | VKS sliders l Trek Armor seat covers | Superchips/Sprint booster | Savvy half doors w/ Bestop uppers
post #123 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 08:02 AM
Granite Guru

LOL! That was great! So pissed off, calls y'all out like a badass, and.....deletes it! Classic!
coilrod likes this.
post #124 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 09:36 AM
Super Moderator

Garage

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I am not in a "shit-synch-cycle" with Ken or Dr. Dirty - ya know that ladies will have their menstrual cycles synch up when they live together over a long time; maybe you guys are like that ,'cept different....

ANYWAY...this is officially now hilarious -more so as it went HGDT after the reply which only serves to show the self-doubt - but , and this is my reason for posting; this one extracted group of statements says everything needed to be said about this subject all-in these revealing comments from a warped sense of entitlement :

"..As for that vendor who is supposedly so helpful! NEVER ONCE did he reach out to me. He could have so reached out to me so MANY times! Not for FREE SHIT! but to let me know he was out there! I, in the end, reached out to him and bought from him. HE had a potential buyer on his hand and NEVER realized it. I DON"T NEED* FREE SHIT!!! I* DON"T WANT FREE SHIT!!! I Can't help it if it falls in my lap.
..."

never once reached out to me. WTF. Mind Read, you vendors! NOW! KNOW WHAT PARTS EVERYONE NEEDS OR YOU FAIL, Vendors!

thanks for posting, Dr.
everyone else, keep having a good weekend .
Vendors, you'd best start mind-reading cuz folks may want stuff and gosh, having to contact you is a lot of work. Just know what I want and send it, ok?

coilrod likes this.

post #125 of 302 Old 09-04-2016, 09:46 AM
Rock God

See what the fuck happens when I decide to get some sleep. I fuckin gmiss great entertainment. How in the fuck can someone get so worked up over shit posted on the internet? I would have loved to see her blood pressure while she was typing that shit

Thx for posting it up so we could all enjoy it DR.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode