Grumper winch HD bumper by Fab Fours - the leading steel bumper for JL - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum
 1Likes
  • 1 Post By Blue Baby Sound

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 Old 09-13-2018, 06:25 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Grumper winch HD bumper by Fab Fours - the leading steel bumper for JL

Upgrade the front end look of your Jeep JL and enhance its versatility by adding the highest quality hand-crafted custom-fit Grumper Stubby Black Powder Coat Front Winch HD Bumper by Fab Fours.

The GRUMPER offers a revolutionary combination of both grille and a winch bumper. Tried and tested, extremely durable Winch HD Bumper from Fab Fours will give you the protection and reliability you need. If you owning a show vehicle you might want to have this sturdy and aggressive off-road bumper installed on it just purely for the look, yet if you're constantly spending your free time off-the-trail it will serve you equally well. The installation process is a little bit tricky as some cutting is required. It is fully customizable with 4 removable inserts.

Head over at CARiD.com for more important details on Fab Fours® GR4650-1 - Grumper Stubby Black Front Winch HD Bumper:

Specifications:
Price: $1,869.99;
Some Cutting Required;
Materials: 11 gauge steel
Finish: 2 stage matte black powder coat with epoxy primer bare steel
Length: 70"
Height: 29"
Width: 22"
Weight: 70 lbs.

Get the most from your Jeep and make it more trail ready and aggressive with a sturdy all-steel Winch HD bumper from Fab Fours. More information about the manufacturer can be found on our website: https://www.carid.com/fab-fours/

Jeep Wrangler
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 Old 09-13-2018, 08:14 AM
Minstrel Gigolo

No.
Just no.
post #3 of 11 Old 09-13-2018, 10:16 AM
Rock God

Last I checked this was still a JK forum right? @Carid - isn't better to sell something on a JK forum that will actually fit a JK.

For a moment there I almost thought this was going to be a "More Ass" thread, but didn't see the 14 follow-up thread bumps.

2010 2 door manual sport
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 Old 09-13-2018, 11:29 AM
Wheeler

Garage

Fab Fours makes the ugliest crap you can possibly put on a Jeep!!!! Nothing more to say......

2011 Jeep Rubicon JKU 6.0l VORTEC L96 - 6L80E 6 speed auto
40" Cooper SST Pros-17" Level 8's - 4.5" Synergy Suspension
WTO Hydro assist- Fusion D60's 4.88 gears
VKS Fab and XRC Bumpers/Armor-9500 Synthetic Winch 10lb CO2-Teraflex Big Brake Kit
post #5 of 11 Old 09-13-2018, 07:30 PM
Rock God

7 slots is part of the heritage. Mad Max was 30 years ago. Nasty.
post #6 of 11 Old 09-13-2018, 08:39 PM
Wheeler

As said before...wrong forum to peddle your shit-tastic garbage. My momma taught me two wrongs don't make a right and following more ass's lead is def a wrong. I still can't believe people spend money to make a jeep look like it has a facial deformity. Fit and finish on that is just dog shit. If something looked like that in nature it'd be left to die.
post #7 of 11 Old 09-14-2018, 06:46 AM
Wheeler

Garage

Carid likes this.

His- 2014 JKUR
Hers- 2018 JK

Retired- 2016 JKWW
Retired- 2013 JKU
post #8 of 11 Old 09-14-2018, 08:09 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Telling you frankly, I am not surprised with the response, because it's "a little bit" over the top to my taste too, but hey we're a shop (I mean CARiD) and we sell a lot of stuff just so anyone could find something to his taste. So after 10 posts about common Jeep parts and accessories we just had to post something provocative like this, just so you guys wouldn't get bored

Here's something that you may haven't heard about Fab Fours. Aside from the common Jeep and truck parts they have developed a completely new type of modifications. It's called open fender system. The main idea of this product line is retaining the factory suspension height/geometry and installing large 40" wheels without a use of lift kits. This, of course, results in extensive modifications of the fenders and the front end.
Here's what they say about it:

“You are not just modifying your vehicle, but participating in evolving the future of all truck and Jeep customization with us! You chose this method of tire fitment for the same reason that I invested so much to create it – we both believe that the ultimate lift truck should have no lift at all! Low slung, wide stance, optimal CG, all come together to make the baddest looking, best riding, biggest tire fitting trucks on the planet!”

What you see on the pictures above is the Jeep on a stock height (maybe slightly lifted) on 40" wheels...I already know how do you feel about the aesthetics of the exterior, but what do you guys think about this "big tire no lift" idea?

Jeep Wrangler

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
post #9 of 11 Old 09-14-2018, 12:22 PM
JKO Addict!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carid View Post
What you see on the pictures above is the Jeep on a stock height (maybe slightly lifted) on 40" wheels...I already know how do you feel about the aesthetics of the exterior, but what do you guys think about this "big tire no lift" idea?
I would think its false advertising. Look at the extensive body work Jeep did on Lower 40 to get 40s to clear with no lift. You cant replicate that with just some bolt on fenders...

post #10 of 11 Old 09-14-2018, 12:51 PM
Wheeler

Garage

I have friends who have the new JL and you can run 35's with no lift, 37's with very little lift, but I don't see 40's without some trimming and cutting.

Now on another note.... HOLY SH&T THAT UGLY BUMPER COST $1800! WTF

2011 Jeep Rubicon JKU 6.0l VORTEC L96 - 6L80E 6 speed auto
40" Cooper SST Pros-17" Level 8's - 4.5" Synergy Suspension
WTO Hydro assist- Fusion D60's 4.88 gears
VKS Fab and XRC Bumpers/Armor-9500 Synthetic Winch 10lb CO2-Teraflex Big Brake Kit
post #11 of 11 Old 09-14-2018, 04:33 PM
Rock God

I just used my %30 off coupon from Wayalife.com thanks for a great product

No way around it it is so fucking ugly. It is missing those dumb huge flares and vicowl crap to complete the awesome look.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode