Swapping out the stock front bumper on your Jeep with a custom bumper is one of the big mods that instantly turn your Jeep into a rugged off-road machine. If you haven't done it yet and looking to get a reliable and good looking bumper, then a new release from Aries
would be exactly what you need! They have created the all-new TrailCrusher Jeep front and rear bumpers for 2007-2017 JK models.
- Winch-and-shackle rating of 12,500 lbs. for ultimate off-road functionality
- Welded shackle mounts and 1/4" thick sleeves provide reliable anchoring points
- Shackle mounts accept pins up to 7/8" in diameter (#2166071 recommended)
- No-drill install uses factory mounting points with no pump relocation required
- One-piece construction with 3/16" thick, all-steel plates for maximum strength
- Narrow width and high ground clearance for an improved off-road-style design
- Highly durable carbide black powder coat with rust-resistant E-coat finish
- Accepts angular brush guard #2156050 for added winch protection
- Center round cutouts accept OE bumper lights
- Includes mounting hardware and 3/8" thick brackets for solid installation.
Aries® TrailCrusher Stubby Black Front HD Bumper
Aries® TrailCrusher Full Width Black Rear HD Bumper
Install Aries TrailCrusher Bumpers on your Jeep today for an ultimate protection on and off the roads!