A high quality spare tire cover is an essential part of your gear. It not only gives your vehicle a distinctive look, but also protect your spare tire from the sun rays and elements. We always look for the impeccable automotive accessories for our rides and Boomerang is the name to know!
You can find the history of this brand and all their products here: http://www.carid.com/boomerang/
They've designed the MasterSeries tire covers for 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler to keep your spare tire in mint condition. They feature a molded face plate that is available in a wide range of colors, and a stainless steel ring that can also be polished, black powder-coated, or painted to match your vehicle's paint job.
- Custom-made for a perfect fit
- UV-resistant plastic face plate
- Lockable stainless steel ring
- Available color-matched to your vehicle's factory finish
- Easy installation with included instructions
- Available in several different sizes to perfectly fit your spare tire.
This accessory offers both pleasing looks and serious protection for your spare tire. Tell us, what do you think about it? Have any of you used it before?