Fab Fours Off-road Front Bumper for Your New Jeep Wrangler - JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 Old 08-11-2015, 05:53 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

Fab Fours Off-road Front Bumper for Your New Jeep Wrangler

Hey guys,

Are you ready for another portion of rugged accessories aimed to make your off-roading even more unbeatable? We bet you are. If you closely monitor all the news and events that happened on the last SEMA Show, you probably noticed gorgeously customized trucks with the FAB FOURS front bumpers. In today's post we will tell you about those hand finished, hand welded tough bumpers. Either if you want to achieve that show truck look on your truck or looking for a highly impact resistant front end protection element for your Jeep Wrangler, the Vengeance series bumpers are exactly what you need. They are available in two configurations of your choice: with and without pre-runner guard and are absolutely compatible with the sensors. Moreover, each of front bumpers created with the Fab Fours logo allow you to install an integrated 20” LED light bar in the center.

Fab Fours® - Vengeance Front Bumper

http://www.carid.com/fab-fours/venge...nt-bumper.html

What is off-road bumper for you: more of a style or a function?

Jeep Wrangler
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 08-11-2015, 06:53 AM
JKO Addict!

Style! I want to be able to add LED light bars (a lot of them!) to my bumpers and one of those cool winch things so I can look like the real offroad guys. How heavy is this bumper? I want to make sure it's heavy enough to rear end someone in a parking lot and not damage my car but light like the stock bumper, 35 lbs, something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsack View Post
OKAY FUCKMOUTH.
post #3 of 3 Old 08-11-2015, 07:46 AM Thread Starter
JKowners Vendor

@ nlgrav182

This bumper will allow you to install an integrated 20” LED light bar in the center. If you want to add more LED bars on it, I would recommend you to install large LED roof bar on it as well. Those bars are very bright and visible from a big distance even in the daylight. If you are interested in getting one for your Jeep, check out the wide selection of roof-mounted light bars on our web-site.

In regard to your question about the weight of the Vengeance series front bumper.

The weight the bumper itself with no guard is 65 lbs; with the pre-runner guard installed the weight will be 75 lbs and finally the weight of the bumper + the stinger is 85 lbs. As you can see, they are much heavier than the stock ones.

If any additional questions appear, feel free to contact me, I will be more than glad to help you out.

Jeep Wrangler

Call Toll Free: 800.505.3274 |
|
|
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JKowners.com : Jeep Wrangler JK Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode